The Inline 3 Racing League - 1969

there was no restriction on the type of car. you can submit that car, but it’ll likely do relatively badly compared to, at least my car, and the other cars i imagine will be submitted. this isn’t a competition for historical accuracy (trust me i learned my lesson about that), it’s just for fun

Can we submit the track times ourselves?

i’m afraid not. i will test the track times myself and make a sort of mini-story with them (you’ll see what i mean after the first round)

So I can have Max top and bottom end quality (+15) just so long as taking away one quality makes my pistons break, and critical valve float?

Like if you remove one from your top end do you get valve float?

Hmm… I might have to see what I can do for this. I think there’s a semi-sensible I3 in my lineup that could work with a few tweaks. Given the year, it’ll have to be RWD because I know I don’t have a Sinistra with an I3 in it.

First. Just put an I3 with very similar characteristics in my 1967 Weekend Race Car Challenge [Finished, results posted] - #55 by AndiD car (and changed the # to I3, er, 13, but am too lazy to make another screenshot):

3 Likes

No deadline? :thinking:

yes, that is the idea. as i said, it’s meant to be a bit of fun, hence why i have allowed this rule rather than making everyone use tiny inline 3’s

the deadline is september 21st. i’m adding it to the rules now

1 Like

Me with a 2.8L I3 atm :smiley:

i mean, mine is 2.3

lets see how much hp the others will have :wink:

You can’t rev too high can you?

6800 rpm redline

Not too bad!!

What your HP rating?

For my 2.5 I hit the limiter at 7900rpm!

Oho oke, 256 how about yours ?

271hp

I managed a 2835cc I3 with 278hp and a 7000 rpm limiter!

You’ve still got 20hp to find ! :smiley:

Text me in dc if you want :smiley: we can compare some other stats :smiley:

I won’t show you my secrets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve done my firsts laps with the car and it’s been quite shaky!!

Do you drive with a controller?