Tiny mid-engined sports car bodies

Hey guys, i would be really excited if there would be really small mid-engined sports car bodies like a Westfield XTR:

or a Radical SR3:
http://carspics-db.com/data_images/gallery/03/radical-sr3/radical-sr3-07.jpg

Something tiny, simple and low. And mid-engined (and with a roof, unlike those two). Not like a Radical RXC though, that looks too aggressive in my opinion.

Greets,
Tom

I second this

I agree on an Autozam AZ-1/Honda Beat body! XD

Please no xD

you wanted tiny mid engined bodies :laughing: maybe the devs can make it very morphable?

I LOVE AUTOZAMS.

My main reason for making Automation is so I can import my own AZ-1. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kei cars win in cuteness!
“K” stay for Kuteness XD

I want a body with glass over the engine. Like every supercar in the last 10 years. You don’t even need to have interior, just a transparent glass over the engine and an opaque one dividing the cabin.

Just add a open grill over the engine and pretend.

not only would the body be good for the automaton but it brilliant RS200 could be made too!

I really want the Westfield/Radical bodyshell though, but with a roof.

[quote=“nialloftara”]not only would the body be good for the automaton but it brilliant RS200 could be made too!
[/quote]

This and the Autozam are close enough in style that maybe they can make one small version for the Autozam, and a larger one for the RS200… That would be cool.

And that is an idea. Daffy, quick! Tell me to make one of them! :stuck_out_tongue:

Those headlights that go into body instead of wrapping around would be pretty nice too.

They do have headlights like that. Also, I agree with all sizes and shapes of car bodies except for one thing. The devs have stated this game is for production road cars right now, so making track-day cars like the first two probably won’t be done.

As a side note, the 80s mid-engine car body right now can only fit about a 1000cc engine if you make it mid-longitudinal.

So? Why not put in the engine the intended way around? :wink:

So? Why not put in the engine the intended way around? :wink:[/quote]

Forgive me Killrob, but I’m trying to tell these fellas that they don’t need another small mid-engine car body. They can use this body and put the engine longitudinally to put a 1000cc or smaller engine.

But we would still have a giant aw11 mr2 body.

it’s only temporary.