TMCC17- The Courier (submissions closed)

Submissions Open

TMCC 17 is now open for submissions. Please be sure to re-read the original post, as the rules have been updated and changed since they were first posted.

Countdown Timer

4 Likes

“Isolated from world” would mean comfortable suspension and no intruding by external sounds.

These sounds are:
*engine sound
*tire noise
*wind noise

Automation stat that covers all of this is appropriately named Comfort and it should be reasonably high in its value.

Window size has no influence on that

Can we submit more than one entry?

No, not this challenge. Or any other one like this for that matter, unless the host decides to allow two submissions.

no, only one entry, please.

No, those Beam challenges by Djadania are pretty much the only ones where you can do that.

3 Likes

Good to know, thanks. :slight_smile:

ALLURE G7

8 Likes

Can we modify ATS to get required wheelbase? also, would ~2.78m be acceptable?

if it would round up to the wheelbases listed, it’s fine. as for advanced trim settings, like i said in the rules, you can use them but keep their use reasonable.

Working on the interior (that’s a big maybe, its not going great), but I’m super happy with the exterior and the Automation specs/ratings.

edited with udpated pics in post below

The THETA brand is the all new “practical luxury division” spin-off of the parent company Floyd Motor Co (FMC). THETA is for everyone who wants an everyday car that pampers and comforts, but still expects exceptional performance. The L400 AWD is the first model from THETA, and comes with a Biturbo 4.2L 505HP/507ft.lbs TQ V8 engine. Amazing specs, great comfort, a sporty rear-biased AWD system, and good fuel economy to boot.

note - official entry with an interior will be attempted. I’m fighting interior drama I honestly don’t know how you ninjas do it. I just really dig this build and I wanted to get it out there.

3 Likes

Deep breaths, calming thoughts, walking away for a spell.

And when that doesn’t work the reminder that violence against your desktop is an expensive affair.

1 Like

That worked! That, and a healthy-sized glass of burbon to sip on as the pain came. I updated the front end just a bit, and did the interior. I’ll submit my file to the two folks as well. Here’s the final Theta L400 AWD:

12 Likes

Looks like I’m building my own car on the same body. But it’s definitely not a Bentley. In short, I didn’t find it on the game list. I’ve done fitment to the rules for now, then me there’s still to do the exterior. Here my work ends. Perhaps there will be turn out an interesting comparison.

The Waldersee Freiherr FK55TRA

Oh fuck, he's using blue again.
Out-charge a Charger? Yea
The quiet car of E-class; Brace for a massacre

The word Freiherr means ‘Baron’. It’s a title of lesser nobility, one that says: I’m better than you, but I’m not out of touch. A certain fighter ace went by this title. And now the higher-midsize offering from Waldersee does, too. This generation, produced from 2017 on, is an all-aluminum luxury sedan, liftback or estate (liftback in this case) with a striking face and shapely body.

The ‘55’ stands for the engine displacement of the car, as this Freiherr packs a monstrous 5.5-liter V10 unit. A detuned, civilianized version of the mill in the WR6000 supercar, this magnesium-block, even-fire monster produces upwards of 500 horsepower while remaining fuel-efficient and - thanks to a valved sports exhaust - quiet unless aggravated. A 9-speed auto transmits the power to the latest generation of the TRA mechanical torque-sensing all-wheel-drive that is included in this car.

The interior of this particular Freiherr is a special luxury one, coming with 4 massaging seats, a uniscreen combining the gauge cluster and front infotainment, individual screens for the three possible passengers (Use for comic relief moments where the clients watch cartoons, wink wink), a wine cooler, and ‘black gem’-style gear knob. Also included is a split panoramic roof with manual and auto-dimming and a high-fidelity audio system.

With all of the top-of-the-line equipment, running gear and conveniences but none of the sport-focused lightweighting of the 60R model, this Freiherr is the heaviest you can get: Even with the aluminum body and chassis, you’re looking at 4600 lbs of weight. That coupled with the breakneck 186-mph top speed… Well, Mr Courier won’t have trouble muscling bad guys out the way.

Stats Model Year..................................................................................................2022
Make...................................................................................................Waldersee
Engine.......................................................337 CID V10 DOHC 40v DI 505 hp
Transmission..............................................9-speed automatic console-shifted
Drivetrain...........................................RWD Longitudinal 3.82:1 Final Drive
Chassis..................................................................................Unibody 116.14 in
Dimensions (L/W)..................................................................196.04in/73.19 in
Weight....................................................................................................4599 lbs
Front Suspension....................................................................Short/Long Arm
Rear Suspension...............................................................................Multi-Link
Wheels.........................................Alloy 20-inch; R265/45 front and rear tires
Brakes............................................Vented steel, 6-piston front, 6-piston rear
Retail Price.............................................................................................$87,600
Performance
0-62 Acceleration.........................................................................................4.5 s
Top Speed..............................................................................................186 mph
62-0 braking..............................................................................................110 ft
200-ft Skidpad gri....................................................................................1.09 g
1/4 mile time............................................................................................15.55 s
Fuel Economy (Combined, EPA)......................................................26.5 mpg

14 Likes

Currageous Stockholm RGB222 Whistle 4.0 2022

Designed for High Performance, the saloon can easily compete with the well-known Bugatti Continental. Its configuration has been as carefully calibrated as the British model. Acceleration was 4.6 seconds against 4.8. (This is not necessarily better in urban conditions)
The Ring Killer motor was used as a pattern. Its displacement has been reduced to 3,995 cc for realism. As for the top of the engine, there are 12 cylinders and 48 valves with a SOHC camshaft profile.
Compared to the Continental, the weight of the saloon is 1985 kg versus 2400 kg. Of course, this speaks in profit of the installed carbon-ceramic brakes, and the suspension, which is much easier to handle the load.
The cost of the premium package is 86,800 Automation Dollars.
I don’t know about the opinion of the stuntmen, the Verdana Venture factory built this car as a luxury car.
The output of the power plant was 431 hp vs. 552 for Continental
The maximum calculated speed was 316 km/h.

The highlight of this configuration:
A drag coefficient of 0.271 is a high bar for many sports cars.
647Nm (710) @3500 torque is calculated as a good hp/mass ratio in the city.
Fuel efficiency 10.8 liters.
Now I understand what a Bentley Continental GT is

5 Likes

10 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like an Alfa to me, but the taillights seem a bit too simplistic. Still an intimidating sight in a henchman’s rear-view mirror, though.

This is going to be a good competition if more join, there’s some great cars here.