TMCC18 - Taksi Online

I love this intricate design. I hope it’s fully protected from downpours, fog, humidity and thunderstorms in Indonesia. Otherwise, you know how it is happens in the challenges - then it turns out that if the car little not conform to right state, it car is scrapped. I hope, you’ll able to aproach quite closer to the winners’ table.

Thanks! Yeah I’m learning with each competition. I feel like overall I got the engineering pretty solid. I just hope the host sees the vision I’m showing. Its just like real car design and sales. The engineers and designers probably are quite proud of their work, only to find out years later that it was a total flop because a bean-counter pulled a change, and the public hated the final result. Such is the life.

This little Casso is a cute car with a lot of love, and hopefully it does well.

9 Likes

2019 Ezion E2 1.0 Standard Plus

Ezion, nhà sản xuất ô tô bán chạy nhất Việt Nam hiện sắp chiến thắng một cuộc chiến khác chống lại thị trường cạnh tranh của tài xế taxi trực tuyến với gói phụ E2 mới nhất có giá khởi điểm chỉ 20.000.000 VND !!!
google translated vietnamese from english anyway

(Ezion, Vietnam’s best selling automaker is now coming to win another war against the competitive market of the online taxi driver with the latest E2 subcompact starting for just 20.000.000 VND!!!)

11 Likes

A recent update has caused somes things to get borked. The mods are working on a fix.

3 Likes

Tahirr Benevento

A cheap van for all your taxi needs

5 Likes

8 Likes

FAQQINK MPV01 1600-16-5

The first real car from the newly reinvented chiense company!

No more cheap copies, its time to stand on our own legs!

13 Likes

SaidenkiModernBadge
SAIDENKI

Saidenki Attra is now available in South East Asia
This showcasing model is the lowest trim featuring only the necessary features for functioning for fleet application.

The engine has been replaced with a smaller 1.2 liter displacement to comply with tax regulation in some country. Interior is equipped with only the necessary instrument but most of exterior design is kept the same.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved.

13 Likes

Are SUVs allowed? Given that they’re practically just hatchbacks with raised suspension?

2 Likes

I don’t think so:

Yes, which is why I am asking. Like, Honda HR-V is shaped like a hatchback but just comes with bit higher suspension and more plastic everywhere.

1 Like

The rules state that only hatchback (no liftbacks), wagon, and MPV bodies are allowed. Therefore, no SUVs.

You could use a hatchback body and raise it yourself and put plastic all over it

4 Likes

Inroducing the 2019 Facelifted BMA Vita +. You’ll find yours with no doubt, given all the choices we give you. With engines ranging from 1.2L to 1.6L, and different trim settings, with the sleek looking vita +, or the more adventurous look, the vita + Active, you’ll be satisfied. With prices starting at 16 100$, your wallet will thank you.

So, entering the competition is the Facelifted Vita + 144 Active:
-1.4L i4 producing 82hp @5400 rpm & 135 Nm @2700 rpm

• 4.4 L per 100km
  • 16’ Alloy wheels
  • Curb weight: 1137kg
  • Electric power steering & ABS
  • Digital dials on a 7’ display screen
  • 7’ touch screen for the media display (On which apps can be installed)
  • Tinted windows and A/C

Why the Active ? In cities, fender bender are commons, so, it could be cheaper to replace the plastic pieces surrounding the car than the metallic ones.

3 Likes

I love the design elements. Car companies would do well to pay attention to this forum

1 Like

Both yes and no. However, I do agree that sometimes superb variants appears here. With the right level of lighting and detailing, these are likely to be unforgettable machines that embedded in the memory. And what design language does your factory use?
It seems to me that a car with such a frankly high ground clearance would only appeal to people from Russia and those with bad roads.

1 Like

The Vita Active, with its extra ground clearance and plastic cladding, is essentially an MPV pretending to be an SUV. Although actual SUVs are not permitted in this round, MPVs most definitely are - which makes it a clever way of bending the rules. In fact, I am seeing more of these MPVs posing as SUVs than I thought I would - and they look a lot better than I expected, quite frankly.

1 Like
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2019 x-KREATIF

Pancene sugih RTX tolol.

Rp 249.000.000

\\\ INFORMASI

The Yamada Kreatif, is a 3-row MPV manufactured by Yamada Motor Development since 2016. The vehicle was introduced as a concept in Indonesia in March 2015, where it continues to be produced and marketed as a high-volume model. The Kreatif was developed mainly to cater to the needs of the South East Asian car market, and is sold throughout under different names. In the Philippines, it is sold as the Sound, and elsewhere sold as the Superpop.

In 2018, a more rugged variation was introduced as the x-Kreatif in Indonesia, the Cross Sound in the Philippines, and the Crosspop in other markets. This more rugged version featured 16-inch alloy wheels as standard, more aggressive body cladding, and a new lower front bumper design to differentiate from the regular vehicle.

In Indonesia, the Kreatif was initially available in 4 trims, with 3 engine choices that included either a 1.2 or 1.5-litre gasoline engine, or a 1.5-litre turbodiesel. The trims were available with transmission options that ranged from a 5-speed manual, all the way to a 4/5-speed automatic, and a continuously variable transmission. The 1.2 engine made a modest 80 horsepower, with the 1.5 gasoline engine capable of making up to 120 horsepower.

In 2019 a minor refresh occured that gave the Kreatif standard LED headlights on all models (no longer restricted to the top trims), and optional daytime running lamps on higher trim models.

In the Philippines, it has recently become common to convert the Sound into UV Express Services.

© Yamada Indonesia Website
24 Likes

finded useful information, now i will can better sort out with body types

2 Likes