TMCC29 - Tuna, No Crust! (COMPLETE, RESULTS OUT)

figured not but rather be safe than sorry, thanks

2 Likes

That explains why I’ve never allowed anyone to use them in any of the more recent challenges I hosted, nor have I downloaded them yet.

1 Like

FYI, I have added fuel economy as a one star priority in the main body of this thread.

As well as that, I generally run a near vanilla game of Automation. I can download mods when need be but if there is a big mod that is likely to cause more issues than solve them, I would like to try to avoid said mods. But overall, apart from the aforementioned Legacy Bodies mod, mods are allowed.

2 Likes

You should update the OP accordingly to reflect the ban on legacy bodies.

1 Like

What do the Legacy bodies look like, I wanna make sure im not usin them shits🤔

1 Like

IIRC the Legacy bodies are not available on the steam workshop. It is an external mod basically. So I think you have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Bruh

5 Likes

Ow last time I looked, which was a while back, I could not seem to find them. Seems I was wrong. I am sorry.

3 Likes

Bet, I dont got those…good lookin out

2 Likes

2005 Valiant Vivus GT200

Not your Grandma’s grocery getter

First launched in 1998 Vivus was the latest small family car from Valiant. Available in a wide range of body styles, sedan, hatchback, coupe and wagon.

In the hierarchy of the Vivus models the most powerful model until 2003 offered a 1.8 turbo engine with 160bhp, this had good handling and looks but never really the power buyers wanted in a hot sedan.

The GT200 was the remedy to this launched in 2004, offering the Valiant T series six cylinder engine designed for fwd vehicles. In this guise it is a 2.6l. The changes for the 200 upgrade are a more open intake with twin injector banks, sports cat and free flowing mufflers.

The GT200 has the same bodykit as the 2001 facelift GT but larger 18" wheels, larger front brakes, twin exhaust pipes and a six speed gearbox instead of the five speed of the turbo model.

9 Likes

2005 Billancourt Cité BSt

The brand-new Cité BSt (Billancourt Sport turbo) is a very French, very spacious and very compact supermini packing a massive punch. Power comes from a turbocharged version of Billancourt’s 2.0 4 cylinder, sending 220 hp and 328 Nm to the front wheels. That power is handled by a 6 speed manual gearbox with a limited-slip differential and 16 inch wheels with sport-compound tyres. Great driving dynamics are ensured by a novel multi-link suspension architecture, keeping all four wheels on the ground through tight corners.

Gallery

Tuned Version

This factory-backed SEMA build sees Billancourt partnering with performance houses and parts manufacturers to showcase the tunability of the Cité platform, both in terms of looks and performance.

10 Likes
KHI Boomslang

The Future: Daily Sports

With the engine in the middle, but driving easy and safe even for beginners, the Boomslang is the first of a generation of affordable, genuine sports cars… that can be used to transport the family, go to work, and more! With its impeccable ability to seat five, unique for its engine layout, the Boomslang takes advantage of the extra space in the front of the car created by moving the engine. You, your kids, and your whole family can enjoy cruising down the back roads.

Engineering Tomorrow's Family Car

A naturally aspirated four cylinder engine propels the rear wheels with 145 brake horsepower, for a 0-60 time of 8.1 seconds. It achieves almost thirty miles per gallon.

With size 245 tires in the rear, but only 215 in the front, it keeps service costs reasonable for this type of car. 16" rims in front and 17" in back also makes the car more aggressively stanced

A five speed manual is the right mix between sportiness and minimal gear changes on the road, making daily driving simple and straightforward.

All-round disc brakes make service easy and driving safe.

The highly advanced suspension system, controlled by a computer on the car, allows it to push handling to the limit despite being a five-seater. A simple, efficient interior keeps the focus on driving.

A semi space frame chassis allows for high rigidity and safety during crashes, as well as excellent resistance to rust and time.

Gallery

Riced

3 Likes

What body set is the Boomslang (Afrikaans for tree snake) based on? I don’t think it’s the Vendetta, and it’s not built on any of the Aston-esque body sets either.

1 Like

Looks like Tezda

2 Likes

Normally, the Tezda line is only available from 2008 onwards - but the techpool settings for this round make it selectable as early as 2005.

1 Like

2008 Coupe
08_jpn_coupe_mid_s_cpp

1 Like

So it is one of the Tezda bodies after all. Problem is, with their unrealistically low drag coefficient, they are currently OP in terms of top speed.

1 Like

Trust me, that is not a concern with this car

3 Likes

2005 Nerruci N300 GTR

First launched in the 1980s, this collaboration car between a Japanese Car Manufacturer (REDACTED) and Nerruci has been one of the best Budget or Entry Level sportscar.

For the young bloods desperate and hungry for that adrenaline rush that sportscar can give, the N300 GTR will cure those desperation and hunger. Using the Nerruci Boxer engine lineup, the successor of the N280 GTR, the N300 GTR boast a 4L Flat-6 engine (6BX - 4LR), capable of producing 300bhp and 400 Nm of torque to the rear wheel, a 6-Speed Manual, 17 inch rims with long lasting Medium Compound tyres. Easy and fun to drive, pick Nerruci!

Gallery

The N300 GTR was also involved in a street racing series called “Slow and Curious”:

Slow and Curious

3 Likes

2005 GEC G2SR

A small and light 2+2 RWD coupe powered by a high-revving normally aspirated I4? For just $19,800 AMU? You’d better believe it; this beauty is built (and priced) to move - fast!

3 Likes