Torrento Automotive Design Thread

ready to dump more car-resembling nonsense here after a tactical mental breakdown

this fat idiot comes in both my garage is on fire orange and fuck you green

6 Likes

i read that last bit as ‘my garage is on fire green fuck you’

h

big and fast

big and supercharged

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8 Likes

what the fuck is this? a car newer than the 70s?

yeah it’s a shitbox, comes in both 2 doors and 4, and it’s got a mediocre sub-2L 4-cylinder lawnmower engine making about null horsepower (115)

oh shit you can get the 4 door with a 2.4L V6 and chrome? 150 horsepower!? sign me the fuck up!

oh shit he fast, he fast as fuck now
this shapeless yellow blob has the same 4-pot from the base model, but the displacement’s been increased significantly to 2.4L, the same displacement as the V6, but it’s got a turbo duct taped on that increases the power output to “”“276"”" horsepower. he means fuckin business.

but wait, there’s more! the “Spec-A” is just stupid. it’s got a more aggressive look, more vents and downforcey bits, and retuned suspension, so it’s even faster around a circuit. it’s also obnoxiously loud. please don’t redline it at night, your neighbours are people too. except jared. fuck jared.

11 Likes

oh yeah I forgot but I made this abomination too

it’s definitely a something that’s for sure

7 Likes

I’m

because apparently the Spec-A wasn’t fast enough, an Appliance Spec-B now exists. it has the V6 from the “luxury” model, bored the fuck out to 2.8L, and with a turbo. it makes about 3.478260869565217 times the amount of power as the base model, at least according to my calculator. in an effort to make it go marginally faster, the foglight+vent assembly from the regular TSR and TSR Spec-A was chucked in the bin in favour of a flush glass-covered foglight design reminiscent of, say, that one Gr. 5 eggish abomination that everyone loves for some reason. I think it was called the 935. the little fucker also has carbon fiber on like a bunch of shit, because money is no object to the performance department. available with slick black rims, classy silver ones, or a flashy gold set, there’s a few options to customise it. for the record, it does come in more than one colour. it comes in 3, yellow, red, and white. that’s it. no, you do not get to have one in blue. fuck you.

7 Likes

Any vehicle for the middle east? Preferably an SUV for under $60Kand can be well versed for off-roading while being easy to maintain.

P.S: make sure it gets at least 20 mpg.

It might be a better idea if you make requests like those into their own separate thread - preferably on the community challenges subforum.

I don’t do requests, and especially not ones for markets I have absolutely no interest in. sorry chief

Understandable, have a nice day :slight_smile:

I forgot the forums existed again

I made a couple things

terror

truck sequel

supercars from welsh supercar making subsidiary that I don’t think I’ve shown any cars from yet on this thread

italian supercar that is from a company not even owned by torrento

red abomination sequel

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

shit is getting real

shit is very much so real now

next post whenever I have motivation to play this game again and actually remember to post shit here

10 Likes

It’s nice to see something from you other than the usual American iron and Asian imports for a change - the Euro supercars in the third through to sixth pics are especially stunning, as I’ve come to expect from your designs, but all of them deserve to have their lore fleshed out further.

my brain did the funny mania so I’m posting something new that I manifested into existence

well would you look at this sad excuse of a car, a cavala! yes it’s named the cavala. I put as much effort as rockstar does for every new gta car into this heap. it’s literally just a cavalier coupe on benadryl or some shit. it probably runs like shit but it’ll run like shit until it rusts into nothingness, or the heat death of the universe. it’s got enough power to move itself, a CD player, and a steering wheel, and it costs about as much as an arby’s value meal. the ultimate automobile. buy one or I’ll steal your fridge and all of its contents.

12 Likes

this is an absolute fact, they add nothing to the car really, apart from a few elitists who thing cars without interiors are terrible, which I hope dont exist

2 Likes

I love this car, it would be the American car of the 90/2000 great for any brand. Good job!

I consider interiors as very important, they give the car a lot more three-dimensionality and especially if you drive your creations in Beam (that’s the most fun, actually) it’s really boring without a good quality interior.

However, I understand everyone who doesn’t want to build one. It’s really annoying work and takes almost double the time I invest into the car’s exterior.

2 Likes

Preach, interiors can be good, but they are too much pain for me tbf. My point is really that an interior shouldnt make or break a car.

A bad car with a good interior is still a bad car, and a good car without an interior is still a good car

Now if you make the windows transparent without an interior, then I have issues

merry motherfuckin christmas

11 Likes