Track and Toy [Concluded]

Sure thing, no worries.

ALL NEW 2020
LANCE TRENCHENT
420Rm
i wanted so badly to put an animatic in here but all the files were huge ughhhh

476 Horsepower. 2810 Pounds. 6-Speed Manual Transaxle. Pushrod Suspension. The Ultimate Lance.

5 Likes

For 2020, Kerberos takes on the sports car market with its all–new Typhon from the brand’s Spartan CoachWorks team. The Typhon comes with an exclusive 5.4L flat plane Pegasus V8 putting power to the rear wheels.

5 Likes

2020 Nuo Challenge Edition

New for 2020, Hjord now offers the Nuo, which comes in Planar, Geodesic and the Challenge Edition trims. Powered by a naturally aspirated V10, with a redline of 10k RPM, producing 501hp for the Planar and Geodesic trims, with the Challenge Edition setting itself apart with a fire breathing 557 hp, which propels this car from a standstill to 60mph in a blistering 2.7 seconds.

The Challenge Edition also offers a more substantial aero package, a wider and more aggressive front splitter and bumper, active rear wing, installment of the newer spec rear diffuser, new rear window and rear quarter panels complete the new look.

Improvements are hardly skin-deep too, with the Challenge Edition trim replacing the hood, roof and doors, and a majority of interior pieces with carbon fiber components for a whopping 100kg weight reduction over the other trims.

Carbon ceramic brakes continue the theme of high performance, low weight ethos the Challenge Edition embodies, and super sticky tires courtesy of Dunlap™ that replaces the all-season tires from Tyrelli™ take this already fiery beast to a track weapon capable with staying with the best of the best.

Pricing starts 130k, with a plethora of options and color schemes to truly customize your own Nuo. Buyers of the Challenge Edition are also invited to test and eventually, purchase the planned homologated version of the Nuo Competizione, a GT3 Homologated version of the road going Nuo.

Nuo. The Final Say in Performance.
**The Challenge Edition will be of limited production, with only 500 being produced. Only available in Gasmean and Fruinian markets.
6 Likes

That’s an amazing engine - so how big is it in terms of displacement? And considering the 0-60 time, I’d expect it to be the result of combining AWD with a DCT.

Anyway, it looks like you used the small '98 Stradale (Enzo/MC12) body for your build, but please correct me if I’m wrong - it certainly isn’t built on the similarly sized '06 Mako body.

if the patch for RT comes out after this i swear-

Zephorus Autos

Presents

2020 Zephorus Z - S 630 Sport

Specs

4.0L V8 Single Turbo - Redline 9000rpm
630hp
0-60 in 2.9s
208mph top speed
1453kgs
7G DCT RWD
$104,000

Zephorus Racing Design

12 Likes

Wells Vendetta V.4

5 Likes

That’s an amazing engine - so how big is it in terms of displacement? And considering the 0-60 time, I’d expect it to be the result of combining AWD with a DCT.

Oof, knew I forgot something for the brochure, but yeah, its a 4.2L V10. Originally I was going to use a single turbo’d V6 but i wasnt able to get the power and weight that I wanted. I think the V6 weighed 216kgs and made 450ish hp while the V10 one was just 170kgs with 520hp.

As for the 0-60, while I made a version with AWD with DCT, the drawbacks (weight, ET and PU) sort of outweighed what little benefit it had for the car (better drivability, wheelspin, comfort, and prestige i think it was). I did maintain the DCT since that seems part and parcel for exotics of this age.

Anyway, it looks like you used the small '98 Stradale (Enzo/MC12) body for your build, but please correct me if I’m wrong - it certainly isn’t built on the similarly sized '06 Mako body.

Good eye man. Yeah, its using the SWB version of the '98 Stradale.

Its a long story why but TL:DR is that 2.6m wb was too heavy, switched to 2.3m, i then made a new lighter engine that was the V10, cranked the weight reduction slider, different materials for the panel and chassis. Forgot to switch back to the 2.6m wheelbase with this new knowledge, got 90% done with details before realizing and rolling with it, i figured this was okay since the lotus exige was still in production in 2020.

The Yinzer Dervish. Retractable hardtop in the back, 700 horsepower V16 in the front.

5 Likes

2018 Courageux Bise RS

The Bise was launched in 2017 to recapture the style of a sporting line of Courageux cars that ended with the 1996 cancellation of the GR-A. The Bise uses lightweight AHS steel with a fully aluminium panel structure to bring the weight down as much as possible whilst still creating a safe structure.

A year later in 2018 the RS model was unveiled at the Geneva motor show replacing the energetique and sportif models 2.0 inline four cylinder with a much more muscular 3.0 V6 utilising the latest in turbo charging technology this bring power up to 440bhp@8000rpm and 510NM@4800rpm. A 7 speed dual clutch gearbox is the only option for the RS, this is coupled with a multi mode driving controller offering different settings of the gearbox, differential and suspension.

The exterior gains a more aggressive front bumper with extra cooling for the larger radiator and a fixed front lip spoiler. At the rear a diffuser style lower bumper with large centre exit exhaust is standard fitment as are large heat extraction vents either side of the licence plater holder. A large 3-way adjustable spoiler is standard fitment on the RS however this can be removed in favour of the electronically deployable spoiler of other models.

The interior has carbon backed sports seats with leather and alcantara facings for front seats occupant s with occasional leather and alcantara seats in the rear.

7 Likes

Some amount over Twenty Four hours remain.

I have DMs from the following

@Mikonp7
@Lanson
@nightwave
@SovietBear
@Riley
@NoahC
@Restomod

I have a post but no DM from the following

@DuceTheTruth100
@mart1n2005

5 Likes

2019 Halvson Lynx R2

The Homegrown Aussie Supercar.

The 2019 update of the Halvson Lynx brings a new aggressive look, with large cooling and aerodynamic ducts framed by eye-catching LED strips adorning the front and back as both DRLs and a rear light bar. LED matrix technology used for the headlights and high beams mean the whole headlight cluster can be small and sleek, allowing for better cooling.

Bold And Functional

Style doesn't come at the cost of substance though. With the new LEDiffuser™ rear end allowing for greater cooling airflow over the engine, while simultaneously providing great aerodynamic benefits through airflow channels and a large diffuser.

The engine, too, is an impressive piece of work. The new update to our venerable 4L V10 now produces a mammoth 443kW and 635Nm of torque through an all-new 7 speed dual clutch transmission, enough for a 2.4 second 0-100 sprint. Not bad when you consider it’s all coming through the rear wheels.

Available Now For $110,000 Plus Onroads, Ask Your Nearest Halvson Dealer For More Info Or Visit www.halvson.com.au

6 Likes

THIRTEEN HOURS REMAIN.

Any Posts or DMs past that time will not be counted or accepted. A DM without a thread post will be a disqualification.

!

Performance over everything.
  • 400KW Boxer 6 Turbo

• 0-100 in 3.5 seconds

• High Performance Active Aero System

• -40kg compared to Base Model

• 105.000,00€ starting

10 Likes

2020 Waldersee WR6000
Crazy fast idk, NA 6.0 V10 700hp
Very German
Want sleep too much for proper ad

4 Likes

2020 Riviera Velocita 6L.

The basics:

0 - 100 km/h in 3 seconds, and 80 - 120 km/h in just 1.6 seconds. Quarter mile in 10.62 seconds. Automation test track in just over 2 minutes. The Velocita is a sporty GT with a difference.

The blurb:

Powered by a smooth and powerful V12 engine, producing 730 hp, mated to a slick dual clutch 7 speed gearbox, it tops out 369 km/h. Yet straight line speed isn’t the only thing the Velocita offers: with its pushrod suspension setup it can stand up to 1.21g in the corners.

Inside, the driver is cosseted by a sporty interior and the entertainment system is complemented by a heads up display. While performance was the key design parameter, comfort and prestige are integral to the brand and this weren’t forgotten.

Riviera knows how to make fast, luxurious cars that can soak up the miles on the open road. Now, with the Velocita, they augment all that with performance suitable for the track too.

The Riviera Velocita can be yours for $124000.

Edit: whew, made it.

3 Likes

I may have gotten distracted playing Starbound last night.

So, uh

I’ll allow the ones that came in after :sweat_smile:

This is officially closed and I will begin judgement today.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t rejected from the existence of such a car in the real world. The exterior is very monolithic, cool, and stunning. It uses the bodywork of my favourite dream car, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, but it looks much, much, cooler than that!
It has fantastic and futuristic styling and design, but I must say that its main purpose is a racing track. The angle of the front bumper overhang is just as small as the real model.
With 1 more facelift, it will be a grandiose racecar!

1 Like

noooooooooooooo i thought the deadline was tonight

unfortunate