TROL - Taking Racing Over Losing [OPEN]

According to automation your car does 1.18g around a corner which is currently the 3rd highest at that speed, so not entirely sure about that.

That’s hilarious. Now we can only fight for 2nd place.

1 Like

Goated username btw

1 Like

The Czech Secret Weapon is currently aimed at the Americas!

Comes along with the only admissible tune about driving safely without crashing (Czech bois will understand)

8 Likes

IMG_2829

Car

(Un)funi song

https://youtu.be/L9iMRuKB65s?si=ZSN62ASpGkMgejbU

trash meme

10 Likes

I already did this :green_circle:

Remaking
Ur car is too blocky

2 Likes

They must do battle!!!

2 Likes

.car #2

3 Likes

caillou you are grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded for 830348093489073459876509549453084574893754897439567895754896534897543987589 years now go to your room and sleep thank you for telling us son

bmw

3 Likes

Help! How maek gut car? I trie maek gut car, bad car result :sob:

(mayhaps someone wants to do all the mechanicals for a car(i wanna design something and not have to engineer(i think im not horrible at design(source: trust me bro))))

2 Likes

I’m willing if you didn’t find anyone yet. I can’t guarantee it will be a good car ahem Henry ahem, I am trying to maximize the troll

3 Likes

Nothing here is sacred

oh and have the best song from new vegas

4 Likes

Why dont we try something different…

Nothing is true; everything is permitted

4 Likes

Goodness.
Do you want me to throw up? Or die?

It’s… erm… function over form… yeah… :rofl:

Doing some test runs in Beam & can confirm both options are real risks.

2 Likes

2022 Avarice Hunk, Similar to the brand ‘Hennesy’ Avarice modifys ordinary cars to the very peak of performance… why they chose this car is anybody’s guess.

5 Likes

May I present to everyone

The vehicle of a certain mad (egg-shaped) scientist who is also known for having an iq of 300 and being a feminist

(yours for 15000 automation coins)

This vehicle is also accompanied with an approriate mixtape which will be sent to Djadania

13 Likes

My dudes, is there a way to make the crash test doll look like something other than a crash test doll? Asking for a friend. I’m asking here because it’s not actually really that important, but it may have something to do with my 2nd “car”

1 Like