TROL - Taking Racing Over Losing [FINISHED]

WAIT… My ‘car’ beat something?!

2 Likes

It beat 4 things, actually.
(for now)

2 Likes

Count yourself lucky, if I knew what I know about the game now, the car would be MUCH slower, and more annoying. I would have limited it to 15mph.

2 Likes

If that had happened we would have binned you :]
We’ll find a way to stop you next time.

2 Likes

Challenge accepted.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Taking Racing Over Losing

RSWats’ Rallycross - LS Swapped Rx-7

NOT EVEN DIRT CAN STOP THE BETTERSWEEP

Despite being on semi-slicks, the grip loss for the BetterDeals (@Djadania) on dirt seems to be completely mitigated because of being all-wheel drive. It also beats both the Winthorpe Grounded (@pcmoreno) and AT Moineau (@T0M) by almost 2 seconds, despite both having sports tires. I guess it’s just that fucking cracked.

Speaking of AWD, the top 18 cars for this track had it, until both my cars in 19th and 20th place respecitvely. Ryan Gosling is somehow the faster of them.

Also, “congratulations” to the steering of @Shimmel 's Truckol being so unbelievably broken that it managed to get a worse time than a car that’s purposefully designed to be as slow as possible. Not sure if that was intentional or just a classic Automation exporter moment. It beat the POOPOD (@hjuugoo) at the very least.

The entire playlist for this round is here, the one for the first round should be up eventually :tm: .

Small Island, USA Mixed Stage 1 - Djadania

jk he hasn’t started yet lololololol

CURRENT RESULTS

Basically, anything with AWD got a huge boost, and anything 2wd mostly got a tiny boost or brutally schafted.

12 Likes

BETTERSWEEP IMMINENT

4 Likes

#rigged.

5 Likes

mr president a secound BetterDeals :tm: have hit the first place

alos wtf how the hell does it goes almost 2 sec faster

2 Likes

I dont know, to be honest. Oh and lets not forget that both of us rulechecked the car so i can confirm it is in fact legal. Turns out i just hit the tuning jackpot.

3 Likes

The secret is wing fixtures :wink:

1 Like

You’re acting like he doesn’t know, im pretty sure he used more than me.

1 Like

dont expose me like that man :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

grrr when next round (or square I don’t really care)

1 Like

Patience is key.
(LS has done everything for the next round, it shouldnt take too long. I’ll try to finish Small Island USA this weekend too.)

EDIT: Actually, your car is so slow that it single-handedly will make the times between rounds 19 trillion years long.

2 Likes

good to hear

1 Like

Any news so far?

1 Like

holup, i do actually

2 Likes

Taking Racing Over Losing

Rockheap - LS Swapped Rx-7

this segment was complete around 2 weeks ago, i was waiting on dj to complete r2 at least but he never did :skull:

My hidden track was an insane Motorstorm style track. Every single car got pushed beyond it’s limits over constant bumps, yet it’s still as fast as the West Coast track.

The Winthorpe Troll (@pcmoreno) came out on top because the suspension was high enough for it to not bottom out constantly. The Jackdaw (@ctesiphon) was overall faster, but it’s so low to the ground that it sometimes hits a . The AT Moineau (@T0M) was similar to the Winthorpe albeit on a slower pace.

However, it seems to be bettover; both BetterDeals (@Djadania) cars failed to meet their goals. The fast one didn’t even get a podium, but instead 7th because it lacks top speed so much. The slow one ironically is too “fast”, somehow reaching a rapid 90 mph, which allowed the GoodLife Truck (@supersaturn77) to outshit it by running out of gears at just little over 40 mph.

And a special “congrats” to the behated POOPOD @hjuugoo for managing to struggle so much, it just DNF’d this track.

Small Island, USA Mixed Stage 1 - Djadania

any moment now

CURRENT RESULTS

Nearly every car changed position, yet the poopod is somehow still last (for now?) after what’s supposed to deny it.

11 Likes