Trucks, Vans, Utes, and SUVs thread

We have the Sedan/Estate thread, the Sports/Super Car thread, and the Hot Hatches thread already, so why not this?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Fun! Van thread.

8 Likes

2019 Apex trucks

Apex Rushwater (mid size)
Apex Ascension Crew (full size)

7 Likes

I couldn’t really think of a great name, but here’s my latest SUV, the Birchwood Eco-SUV!

Premium seats, premium HUD, 400hp V8, AWD, 0-60 in 5.7 seconds, and with a £64,000 price tag. Just what you need for your daily life.

Constructive criticism is very welcome!

1 Like

I made these a while ago!

And here’s the other!

6 Likes

If you’re going for anything past 2017, I’d suggest a far bigger grille, as that’s where most automakers are headed.

The front wiper fixture you’ve used is dated for the front, and try using 2 as it has been a while since I’ve seen a modern family car with a single wiper.

Also, to tidy up the back end, I’d suggest using the handle in the body moulding section, as that handle looks kinda dated and doesn’t really suit the car.

It is a good starting point, the majority of shapes are all similar, and they generally fit the lines of the car, but it needs a bit of modernising in some areas.

Before anyone mentions double posting, sod off

4 Likes

honk honk, wip has arrived.

it’s a weird finnish vitaran’t with a rather antiquated front end. photoshop and final product coming soon

7 Likes

Photo483-removebg-preview

dropping by some suvs (some images are repost)

8 Likes

Definitely Didn’t Forget I’d Built a Range Rover Replica…

6 Likes

I’ve done some more tinkering!

The original design was based on my Birchwood Eco-RF, and I wanted to make it somewhat similar, but that gap on the front did need filling. Thanks, @Fletchyboy100!

3 Likes

4 Likes

It looks more like a car-based ute than an actual truck - and this poses an interesting question: Should utes be posted here as well? I certainly think they should - after all, they often use passenger car platforms, but have a large load bay just like an actual truck.

1 Like

In my mind, a ute is just a specific type of truck, and thus fits here.

1 Like

1992 ITA Malon V8. Made for the sports truck challenge :grin:

4 Likes

THI Pony

1 Like

THI Bulldog

6 Likes

bro that looks SOO good

1 Like

It do be delivery time

12 Likes