Tune the Ryota [Contest with win]

I thought I’d have a go at this. I call it the Kihya RS Turbo.
I changed the front except the headlights (I didn’t even click on them).
At the back, all white taillights (in the appearance), exhausts, vents and even a diffuser.
i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/salen00b/Car-54_zps5d83c2e5.png
i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/salen00b/Car-53_zpsf292bdf5.png
i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/salen00b/Car-56_zpsfd4991b7.png
i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/salen00b/Car-55_zpsa5ef7f9d.png

This has to win, even though the sides of the front are empty. It still looks aggressive and sporty, nice job!

It does indeed!

Great design man! :slight_smile:

Thanks! The base car was already great, with a lot of places to tweak/change. I inspired myself with my sister’s Pontiac G3 wave and a celica GT-Four (ST185) (At least for the front).

hehe cool ^^ i like celica’s :smiley:

Great news!!! There´s a new version!! lol

but are we allowed to change our designs and repost the new design?

If so, my apologizes !

Would be much fairer if not. Also, people that enter the contest much later have to really bring something new in my opinion, instead of copying stuff others already did.

Agreeing Wizzy. But this rule will be added in the next contest which will have an awesome win. It will start in March ^^

Uhm… This is the Charizma K, the tuning version of the Ryota from Charizma. The engine produces 500+ HP and it can reach 300 km/h. It has nice handling too, it has same handling as the BMW M3 GTS, The engine code is Adalnab S35… Here’s the model of the car Charizma K.lua (71.4 KB) . This is the platform Charizma K - Rev - 0.lua (20.1 KB) aand the engine
Adalnab S35Rev0.lua (45.7 KB)

Oh yes i forgot to post the pic

From Dsign Süd:

The Ryota Khiya S200

bilderhoster.net/safeforbilder/xtdr8xsd.png

bilderhoster.net/safeforbilder/3blcz5xg.png

Here is the final version of my submission. The Ryota Khiya LL, for the Latin Luxuria Ludi (Luxury Sport)

40 MPG
6.8 sec 0-60 MPH
.88 Lateral G’s
Very comfortable ride
Not all that expensive to build, the engine is only 60 Man Hours, and about $1450.
Ryota Khiya LS.lua (103 KB)

Here’s my entry. I wasn’t sure of what kind of car you were hoping for, so I went out on a limb and made a track-spec hot-hatch.

The Ryota Khiya OSW is constructed by Oakland SkunkWorks; A division of Oakland that produces one-off cars such as concept cars, pre-production test mules and very limited-production vehicles. OSW also does very limited contract work for other companies as well. The Khiya OSW is made by importing stock Khiya’s and re-fitting them with specialized parts. The Khiya OSW is powered by Oakland’s ST22B engine. It is a high-performance, high-efficiency 4 cylinder that produces nearly 250 HP and 260 ft/lb torque. For the Khiya OSW, Oakland engineers lowered and tightened the suspension and installed large sticky tires, making for a great handling car.

For the exterior, the Khiya OSW receives all new front and rear fascias as well as a unique hood. All the original sheet-metal was retained in order to keep costs down. Minor modifications were made to the rear fender(?) in order to accommodate the new tail-lights, which were simply angled downward to create a more aggressive look.

The interior receives an upgrade as well with the installation of racing seats, a new dashboard and mounting points for the installation of a roll-cage.

You can rename the car to something else if you would like. OSW was more or less a placeholder name because i couldn’t think of anything else :laughing:

platform
Ryota Khiya 3 - Rev - 0.lua (29.3 KB)
model
Ryota Khiya OSW.lua (98.8 KB)
engine (feel free to use in other cars if you want)
Titan II ST22BRev0.lua (64.3 KB)

[sorry for late reply]

Great cars ! ^^ And i see , you are back sansa :smiley:

@Octan2013 Nice car but maybe you could send some more pictures. :ugeek: hehe :laughing:

@Suevit i see you’ve completely redesigned the car . the rear of the car looks cool :wink:

@gt1cooper : nice car you’ve made a very interesting grille ^^

@sansa93 : beautiful and clean design , really like the front-bumper ! btw are you using photoshop for the text or something else? :mrgreen:

Here is my version with an engine in it. The engine is Smolensk’s RSE engine.

Nearly 35mpg, cheap, economical, and 0-60 in 4.9 SECONDS. The Ryota Khiya Smolensk is the ultimate affordable performance car. Its engine produces 350hp, but requires under 50 man-hours to build, and costs only $1,600. Its top speed is 174mph, significantly faster than many of its German competitors. Together with aggressive styling and obsessive attention to detail, the Ryota Khiya Smolensk is the car with the most value for your money.

Khiya Smolensk:

@jakgoe : didn’t you already postet this car? :mrgreen: take a look at page 1.

Yes, but not with an engine. I could not fit it on the first post due to the attachment limit.