Tune the Ryota [Contest with win]

Oh okay sorry :mrgreen:

Introducing the Ryota Khiya SMC-8. Spartan Motor Company has teamed with Ryota in putting some serious go in the all-new Khiya.

Building on the platform designed by Ryota, SMC has added its signature vertical-blade headlamps and aggressive air inlets for support of the visceral power now lurking under the hood. The look is backed up with sharpened handling courtesy of the revised double-wishbone suspension, 4 piston calipers, and 215 mm tires up front on stylish 16" alloys.

The rear retains the look envisioned by Ryota with subtle revisions to add a functional diffuser, venting for the larger disc brakes, and freer-flowing exhaust.

To complete the vision of the Khiya SMC-8, we have utilized our ultra-high revving Fireball 3.1L V8 from the Spartan Motiv.

The results speak for themselves – a ferociously quick, lightweight hatchback. Topping out at nearly 180 MPH and blowing through the quarter mile in 10.20 seconds, the Ryota Khiya SMC-8 redefines “hot hatch”. Low weight, revised damping, and a near-50/50 weight distribution means that at the Khiya SMC-8 is just at home on a twisting mountain road as it is on the highway, pulling a neck-straining .98 G on the skidpad. Best of all, this is a combination you can enjoy every day. Four doors for the kids, hatchback utility, and a fire-breathing 404 HP screaming V8 that still manages 26+ MPG combined cycle.

The all-new Ryota Khiya SMC-8: Make every road yours.

Weeell Contest is over! There are some very , very nice cars. but there can be only one winner. :wink:

Remember : this was only a ‘test’ contest. following contests will be have a price for the 1st , 2nd and 3rd ^^

Okay , lets start with the 3rd.

Salen00b with the Khiya RS Turbo.
Congrats :slight_smile: - I really like what you’ve done with this car. Interesting but cool ! I hope i’ll see some new cars :wink:

(original pics)

The 2nd place ~~~~ WizzaThaMan with the Khiya Chikara.
Also Congrats! :smiley: - I can still see the original design you left the headlights , taillights etc. on their place , and have done a sporty , beautiful hatch. The engine was also great^^

(original pics)

And the 1st Place goes to … Sansa93 with the Khiya OSW !
Congatulaions ! :smiley: I really love what you’ve done to this car. everything was perfect (Nothing more to say. srsly :smiley:) - and your engine was very nice too :slight_smile:

(Original Pics)

Check your inbox in the next hours :wink:

Information about the next contest

The next contest will start in the following days. i still dont know which car ill take. it will be a surprise… :mrgreen:

Wow thanks! There were a lot of really cool looking cars entered, so i was worried that i played it a little too safe. But i’m glad to see that you liked it so much!

And yes, I do use photoshop for logos and stuff.