UE4 Open Beta Body + Variant Issues list

I’m pretty sure it does not look like a convertible for me.
when we can get that body with a convertible roof

5 Likes

there are no bed morphs for 10sHiTruck_BP, and yet frame still glitches through it

I think those bodies are due for a ground-up revamp anyways, given their odd seams and awkward front “shelves”.

2 Likes

Although the LCV 4.2.13 is out, the JD1974_60s_AB112 morphs aren’t translated as seen below, and there are B-Säule (B-Pillar), A-Säule_Neigung (A-Pillar_Angle), C-Säule_Neigung (C-Pillar_Angle) and Front_Höhe (Front_Height) morphs that can be reset due to the presence of non-English characters, specifically Umlauts.

2 Likes

BodyEditor_10sSupercar02_Small-Coupe_Update_1_0_Preview

Morph: Windscreen_Upper X axis is broken and causes asymmetry upon usage.
also affects the Convertible Variant
PNGs showing variation

Issue also appears to affect the 2.7 Metre Variation as well

4 Likes

This is sad, it got crashed before leaving the design room

It looks like every variant: 2.5m ponton body

4 Likes

Now that was the ugliest widebody kit I have ever seen.

4 Likes

Stylish_SUV_09_C3 has some funky window clipping with cutout fixtures

3 Likes

The morph for the rear door (“C”-pillar) keeps resetting on this one.

3 Likes

The Stylish_SUV family seems to have some more funky stuff going on…

3 Likes

none of the bodies in this family can handle 3 rows even though they should be able to

7 Likes

none of the bodies in this family can handle 3 rows even though they should be able to (continued)

4 Likes

Weird issues found on this body for some reason.

this morph on the 82_gen_sedan_L_cpp body has two sliders, but the X slider doesn’t seem to be doing anything

In all the Mobula 1969 soft tops (all wheelbases afected) the roof paint includes part of the windshield, what causes the windshield to appear to be levitating if you turn the roof paint transparent

4 Likes

53_US (Winga Dinga) and 69_EU (Mobula), which are added on 4.2.15, has the following problems.

1. Excessively reverse-rake rear windows in 2 and 4-door sedan (4-window variants), from RoofHeight, WheelArchShape, FrontBumperHeight, RearBumperHeight and RockerHeight morphs (all wheelbases are affected).

1. Exhaust mounted too low and too long (on 2.5, 2.7 and 2.95 m wheelbases of 53_US/Winga Dinga and all wheelbases plus variants of 69_EU/Mobula) after I selected the drive type, but before I fit an exhaust tip.

1. Camera is off-centered when car hoist is raised or lowered on both 53_US/Winga Dinga (on 2.5, 2.7 and 2.95 m wheelbases) and 69_EU/Mobula (all wheelbases and variants), unlike two first images of those cars before I raise or lower the hoist.

1. 2 and 4-door (4-window) variants of 2.95 m wheelbase 53_US/Winga Dinga has shorter engine compartment than other variants, such as Wagon as seen below.

1 Like

Mobula body, at least 2.5 metre hatchback seems to have very strange length calculations. Either the length or the wheelbase must be wrong here since there is no chance that those small overhangs makes the car more than twice the length of its wheelbase.

3 Likes

Put an exhaust on it, see what happens. I have a theory…

2 Likes

Well, to start with I loaded up the car again and the exhaust piping was poking out VERY far from the back. On the other hand, placing a tailpipe fixture on it solved the poking out exhaust problems, but the 5.36 length remains…

2 Likes

Already posted on Discord, but so that things don’t get lost:

JD1974_50s body (all variants). The sideways morph is not even in the list of sliders…

4 Likes