Ultimate FWD Competition THE RESULTS ARE IN!

Amen to that. Can’t wait for the results

Huh, I’m glad I won the rally but that time is a half second slower then I saw in my trials.

NOT DEAD LAST! WOOOT!

And as promised… I gave the Bogliq a good view. :laughing:

So I checked it out and that is weird. On mine is shows it as 2:11.17

Well however I got it, a wins a win :slight_smile: nice challenge vosnox!

Perhaps it is a matter of B1415 vs B1418?

wow, third on ATT, was not expecting that. Knew i would blow at Bonneville though.

Kind of surprised I came 3rd on the salt flats, and 2nd on the track. I expected much worse. I also kept the ventilation on my car such that it still has an engine after both events :stuck_out_tongue:

This was a lot of fun, I’ll be looking forward to more shenanigans in future!

P.s. that tray with the 2 on it is being banished to the broom cupboard :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey VosNox,

Thanks for the challenge and the specially the prizes!!! Loved it!! lol

@ Strop you were actually in first for like the first 4 days. until Nialloftara showed up.

More specifically, posting my benchmark time forced nialloftara to re-engineer his car :stuck_out_tongue: To be fair, I fiddled around with the aero and tuning for my car (which I insisted on using) and was still a few tenths off his posted benchmark, so I left it at that. A very fair win which I myself don’t begrudge whatsoever, but to be in character, my company hates getting 2nd place rubbed in their faces :laughing:

Im happy with the 5th place in BTT
btw the car looked like this:

Hey!!! My car is called the Bogliq Revstar NOT Bofliq Roadster!!! :frowning:

Well, that was an epic fail by 1st world car company standards… Luckily I’m in a 3rd world company (Moldova) and over here having the car finish with such a high tech level counts as a win! :smiley:

Congrats to all who won and I hope all the podium winners treasure their priceless awards as, in my country, winning = free holiday to Siberia! :wink: