-Ultimate Super Saloon- {Finished}

What do you think about my AMC V8 ZZ-R (don’t panic, the photoshop work was fast and anyway lol)

I’m currently making my car. Hopefully I can get something that works.

Which grille have you used for the upper part of the bumper?
The Aston/HDMI one :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always wanted something of that shape. The only one that is similar is Pleb’s Zenvo one, but, I must be honest, I haven’t tested that one thoroughly.

[quote=“Leonardo9613”]Which grille have you used for the upper part of the bumper?
The Aston/HDMI one :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always wanted something of that shape. The only one that is similar is Pleb’s Zenvo one, but, I must be honest, I haven’t tested that one thoroughly.[/quote]

The second-down by the left inverted i think

How important is it that the car model is sedan like or can it be any model with at least 4 seats and the set limitations?

Well, I guess it could be an estate, but I set those limits because a hatchback is not competing with an Audi S6.

I have really low emissions and good economy. Not saying how much power though :slight_smile:

My car from my model lineup as it current is cannot meet the emissions target unless I use quality sliders. But don’t change the rules on account of me :slight_smile:

Wrong contest, sliders are open in this one :slight_smile: bring it on.

Na, “Aurora does not modify or tune its production cars for production competitions”, I just submit them as is :slight_smile: Centauri has beaten me this round!

We’ll see, the Comet is a lower cost luxury car than the Brougham was.

haha yes I was actually already imagining what I’d write about it if I was going to feature it in a review;
“Centauri have decidedly made luxury more accessible with the Comet after aiming high with the Brougham (road tested in Auto August 2014 issue); it is a FWD V8 whereas almost all of its competitors have the prestige of RWD. Centauri’s focus on practicality and its blue collar roots reign supreme here, for despite making it less appealing to badge snobs, this results in a near flat rear floor and superb cabin and boot volume.

While its more upmarket competitors use direct injection, Centauri have opted to go for EFI. While not as powerful or efficient, it makes for substantially cheaper upfront and ongoing ownership costs in terms of servicing.”

Which is what your brand is all about! (if I understand correctly). I see your brand like Chevrolet or Ford - they make good reliable cars, but every once in a while they upset the established order like with the Corvette Z06/ZR1 sticking it to the GT-R as the performance bargain, or the Ford GT40 beating Ferrari at Le Mans as the working man’s supercar.

I quite admire how youve pitched and focused your brand; unlike many other brands that “build everything from cheap hatchbacks to luxurious sedans”, or just dime a dozen luxury brands like mine, your one is aimed squarely at the mainstream and this is evident in most of your creations that I’ve seen; they don’t use sport compound tires, they don’t blow out production units or material costs and have a focus on reliability and servicing costs.

If my board of directors was to decide to enter the mainstream market, instead of starting a new marque, we’d probably just buy or merge or enter an agreement with your brand heh. But then there’d be no more rivalry :slight_smile:

Sadly I had to go forgo a few of those for this contest, I couldn’t make mpfi fwd just could not meet the emissions and acceleration required. i really like that you remember my company that way though.:slight_smile:

A few more pics of the SC-500 :slight_smile: and an estate car i built earlier. :wink:

Definatly the best looking car here.

[quote=“V10I10ilove10cyl”]

Definatly the best looking car here.[/quote]

:smiley: Thanks…almost 600 hp too…

[quote=“doncornaldie”]

Definatly the best looking car here.

:smiley: Thanks…almost 600 hp too…[/quote]

I’m more around the 450 mark but my economy and emissions are awesome.

Since people don’t mind sharing some stats here, I will state that my current draft model tune has an evil amount of output :smiling_imp: Economy? Well, let’s just say it comfortably qualifies and has emissions that would make a Prius green with envy. (I kind of sunk a lot of money into the engine. A lot. I dislike luxury, so, well :laughing: )

400+ hp is good for a performance luxury car. 500+ is m5 territory, and over 600 is unrealistic. :wink:

Well, you know, the Audi S8 has been proven to produce about 575+ HP at the crank, although Audi claimed it was much less.