Flat 4, Flat 6, Flat 8
Inline 8
V4
Two Strokes
Diesels
Hybrids
Electric

But we forgot one more!
The V16 which is originally developed by GM of their Cadillac Division in the 1930’s and it’s the biggest production engine of history!(Literally!)

And they used through 1930-1940!And It’s sort of shaped like a U.
And in 2002 or 2003 they used this engine in their concept car called the sixteen.

V16 Engine

Concept car

And now the current production one is Bugatti which is the W16!

Uh, you may wish to read the descriptions of the game content on the front page :wink:

loads shotgun after 5th post of same person like this

How about can we drive our own cars? It would be great if we could drive our own cars, because otherwise we would need to rely on other means of transportation, like say walking.

Will we be able to 3d-print our engines to run them in our own cars? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You forgot the steam engine brah. This feature is confirmed for the Steam early access.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve asked and suggested things that have already been mentioned but yeah, it’s been pretty bad with the basic old suggestions of new engines.

What I will say though is on the bright side, if we’re getting suggestions like diesel engines still at this point, at least it seems like there’s more new users signing on which is good overall. I hope we (Automation team) keep getting more and more customers so we can get more and more features and support.

Is this where I ask for wooden bodies?

Yep, and the Arabian horses to power them, although you want more torque you should use shire horses.

Me, I prefer thoroughbreds. They have real speed :wink:

True, but Shetland Ponies have great fuel economy.

is this the topic about interior design?

like steering wheel placement etc.

but i would definetly want an option of getting an oven into the thing

Is that a steam powered Volvo? :laughing:

Does it have a wood carburator

btw. we need necessarily wood carburator in the game for the 40s engines :smiley: :smiley:

how about wooden wheels? that would be nice

The Cossacks need wood suspension!

And wooden engine blocks! Nothing seems to be wrong with that idea.

How about…

U r all rong. Can we haz beta ov da stahr ingin!!1!1!1!!1???

That’s sexy.

I can’t take my eyes off it. It makes me feel funny and confused inside. Does this make me an autophile?

I guess thats also how Patrick Star operates his body