Various body suggestions

Hi guys.
When I make a car body, normally I make the race and sport version, but I can’t modify the wheel archs (the wide) or some parts of the body when I put, for example, the car lights or any body part, and the solution is to erase all parts, modify the body and put now the parts, but the car doesn’t appears the same.
In conclusion: is possible to modify the body when I put the parts, please?
Another suggestion is to modify (and this number appears and change the car handling, the weight…) is the car lenght, because, for example, in a same body, the car lenght is the same when I make a short rear or a long rear.

It is known that all fixtures get removed when changing the body. This has to do with the stamping of the fixtures into the car.
There has been quite a large forumtopic about this, which I cannot find this quick, but the devs are looking into possibilities to save the used fixtures with the correct rotation and scale into a group, so you can jsut drag and drop them.
Position of the fixtures is a lot harder, if not impossible, without breaking the game. This has to do with longer or shorter cars, or cars with different shapes where the X Y Z position wont meet the car body, thus glitching.

Your last suggestion, as actually a quite good one. I havent read anything about this yet. Anyone did? Or can the devs answer this?

[quote=“vmo”]Hi guys…]
Another suggestion is to modify (and this number appears and change the car handling, the weight…) is the car lenght, because, for example, in a same body, the car lenght is the same when I make a short rear or a long rear.[/quote]

Hi there,

I think that’s a good idea.
I thought on something ‘alike’…, front end related, that if you change this one to a sharp one there should be better CD or aero efficieny…

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]It is known that all fixtures get removed when changing the body. This has to do with the stamping of the fixtures into the car.
There has been quite a large forumtopic about this, which I cannot find this quick, but the devs are looking into possibilities to save the used fixtures with the correct rotation and scale into a group, so you can jsut drag and drop them.
Position of the fixtures is a lot harder, if not impossible, without breaking the game. This has to do with longer or shorter cars, or cars with different shapes where the X Y Z position wont meet the car body, thus glitching.

Your last suggestion, as actually a quite good one. I havent read anything about this yet. Anyone did? Or can the devs answer this?[/quote]

No is changing the body, is when you modify the same body without removing the parts.

Both happen yes. And the solution I stated the devs are looking into will solve both issues. Making new cars as well as making slight changes to your current car.

Another suggestion is if the car bodies with this bumper:

the don’t include a fixed bumper, and put this like the wings.