Vehicle Body suggestions

A good body is the FIAT 500 ABARTH.

Blockquote

We could do with more European small car bodies in general. I mean, we have the Citroen C1 body, that can be made into a 500-type thing but it’s not great to work with. And the Mazda 2 body doesn’t offer much either, plus there’s the Suzuki Swift- but that body can’t really be anything but a Suzuki Swift clone. I think we need a Citroen C3, Vauxhall Corsa, Fiat Punto… just more variety for those of us making European cars.

2 Likes

I do what I can…:grin:…but so far only until the end of the 70s :wink:

2 Likes

A 986 Boxster. Yes we have a 996 body but it’s very hard to make anything 986-like from a 996 body

6 Likes

That would be the Series/Gen 1 Porsche Boxster right there.

2 Likes

2003-2006 Daihatsu Charade

A small 00s city car body which is more boxy than the curvier counterparts in-game at the moment.

6 Likes

There aren’t that many large modern sedan bodies. So I thought Jaguar XJ, Why not.

Wheelbases for both are: XJ-L 3.1m and XJ 3.0m

6 Likes

That could also be tweaked to be a Chevrolet Impala which to me seemed to have a similar shape.

2 Likes

That or, maybe, a Ford Fairlane/(Gran) Torino or Dodge Coronet/Monaco for that matter.

Unlikely to be mixed with the Jaguar but could have morphing to enable one to make an impala.

More wedge bodies in 70’s and 80’s. The current Ferrari body just isn’t enough. Period.

4 Likes

B U S

Some suggestions on which sorts of wedge, there is a lot :eyes:

3 Likes

The Kee era had a body resembling the S1 Lotus Esprit - a remake of it for UE4.27 is long overdue.

1 Like

I think a Jaguar XKR body could work very well, sleek but not that many defining features to remove, could work well for cars from the 90s up until today
2001 Jaguar XKR - Silverstone 1/200 | Classic Driver MarketJaguar XKR Silverstone - Cool Classic ClubInformaciones - Jaguar XKR Coupé (1996-2002) - km77.com

7 Likes

A very basic and proportional, boxy late 70s and early 80s body, as there isn’t a properly basic 80s body in this game so far, also something that can work as an Asian, European and American etc. car

My proposal?

Something like a renault 9 or a Talbot Solara, can’t get much more generic than this
and some might point out that the 1975 Lancia body by hardrooster exists, and while this is true, that body has quite many bugs, limited morphs, and in the sedan variant, the boot is an awkward unique shape that isn’t very universal.

8 Likes

Something like Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Partner, Citroen Boxer, RAM Promaster with different wheelbases, maybe with a chassis cab for for example motohome build

7 Likes

You know, I’m going to be “that guy” and say I’d really like a body for making something like a PT Cruiser. Some “retro-styled” modern bodies would be great.

The game needs some real boxes.
The Volvo 850 R

1980s Panda
Whoops wrong one

As Madrias’ suggestion sounded cool, imma put some more suggestions in

5 Likes

Can we get a smaller version (100-90 inch wheelbase) version of the '98 camaro/challenger body? They could also use a weird mid-engine variant.

3 Likes