Verdana Venture Ink Inc

I see

I mean why not, even many of mine are all iron. Realistically, I think it also helps for production as now you only need to get iron rather than for example iron and aluminium.

I don’t understand

How?

Then:

Powerful ventilated Modern Paints brakes at 340сm/13.4in per wheel

Now:

Powerful ventilated ceramic brakes at 340сm/13.4in per wheel

1 Like

I still don’t understand what you’re saying lmao

1 Like

So, after 1000 sold cars, a new facelift for Monsterrex appears.

This time there was a sports version for the track.

As the main competitors, I think one of my favorite cars should be kept in mind - the Kia Stinger 370 hp and the BMW M3, although the latter is obviously much more sporty and squeezed for the track.

Everything has been improved, from the appearance to the motor. To receive you need to the same successful motor’s performance curves as the Modern Paints, were used similar calculations. And in the end, after the new motor was assembled, it turned out to be quite similar to the previous one, but much more powerful that the company made happy.

Additional photo.

Hi-Res-Photo8

Carbon panels were used everywhere.

Wheels and brakes also too.

I suggest you compare them:

Monsterrex_-_Monsterrex.car (54.6 KB)
Monsterrex_facelift_I_-Monsterrex_facelift_.car|attachment (46.5 KB)

After 500 cars have been sold yet, it became known a few drawbacks of this car for track driving.
Some bulky body says it all for itself that this body won’t do too well on narrow tracks, but that’s the highlight of it, and it’s something you have to reconcile with.
The basic positioning of this car, not only as a track car, but also as a car for other categories.
The problems with suspension and brakes became known. It turns out that the previous brakes were not enough, and therefore it is possible to crash on it, due to insufficient braking on narrow tracks like the Nurburgring.
It also turns out that downforce is not enough and the high centre of mass at critical corners gives itself a flip simply by hitting a striped kerb.
It still has the effects of a floating boat, although the suspension has been made even stiffer.
Otherwise, it has the same behaviour as the bulky Chrysler or its Cadillac S300 replica, if they were refined and released to the racetrack.
But that was the point of the project. To build something unusual that wouldn’t be judged just as a track car.

As for me, I’ve had quite enough of the second facelift our company has produced.
And the most interesting thing: the dynamic features of the car:
The very first engine built by the Las Vegas factory, from the first taxi driver’s car, the Verdana 1052l, was chosen as the power unit.

Now it’s not hard to remember that it was a V16 engine that put out all 1052hp. If that seems abnormal to you, I hasten to contradict you - such high-performance engines are easily put on F1 cars, tanks and trucks. Nor should we forget the dragsters, which have no problem gaining 8000 hp on an 8.2 litre 8 cylinder motor, as stated in the restrictive reglament.
All in all, I’m not going to make the motor any weaker, I think it’s a good choice.
Besides, a much more important characteristic for a motor is its torque, which is measured in nm/lb-ft.

As for the turbo, it only spin up in fully once it reaches 4000rpm, which again I don’t see any problem with. You want to hear the sound of a turbine - rev the engine up to 4000 rpm.
Such installation has not passed without consequences - acceleration up to 100 has decreased up to 2,5 seconds now.
Mass of a car, unfortunately, did not get any more lower - it is on 1567 kg.
Fuel economy was 10.2 litres/100km, which is a bit unusual.
NBNS records: 07:26:101. I won’t put it in the table, so as not to take up space.
NBGP record: 02:01:447.
Top speed increased to 358 km/h or 222 mph. Unlimited, the car is not afraid of such speeds.
Centrifugal acceleration accumulates 1.41 g.
Engine output is 929 hp and 907 nm/669 ft-lb, like a Ferrari F1, or a Dodge Charger Demon. That said, I don’t agree that it is inferior to the Dodge. The engine displacement is exactly the same - 6.2 litres.

And the price. $250,000. Much more expensive than the Dodge - $78,000. I have to say, American muscle cars hold the high standards well. Even by removing the so-called @abg7 quality spam +15 and replacing the carbon fibre, it only came down to $88200. Note: the cost of materials then would be 29400 and the price would be 76300. All in all, if you think well, you can make a direct competitor to the Dodge Demon, Hellcat and Red Eye.
Body aerodynamic drag is 0.24cx, total 0.511cx.
It’s now my favourite car.
Available by order through dealers and directly by individual request via the internet.
Monsterrex_facelift_II_-_Monsterrex_facelift_II.car (51.4 KB)

3 Likes

Wait, 6.2L V16?

Yes V16 I have and it available, just decided to replace it with another, for the rest of the Automation players.

The engine is transversely mounted - is that because the original v16 is too long for a longitudinal installation?

That’s right. It doesn’t want to fit. If I mounted it longitudinally, it would look like this.

Here is an example.
Monsterrex_facelift_III_-_Monsterrex_facelift_III.car (51.3 KB)

Wait a sec- I know the “old model” and the facelift I had V16s, but does the facelift II have a V16?

No, none of them have such an engine. Just showed it as an example.

What engine then?

V90 10 cylinders, 6.2 litre, DOHC 40, VVL and VVT. Compression is 11.2. The octane rating is 98 RON.

2 Likes

So, the Verdana Venture factory produces another car, this time a rally car.
The final cost of the car is $200,000.
It comes in two complectations with one internal combustion engine and four electric motors.

What is the essence of the achievement?
If you choose a complectation with 4 electric motors, it becomes possible to piloting a car in the air. Due to the reactive traction of the sudden impulse from the rotation of the wheels, it is possible to tilt the car to any side as desired. For this purpose, the pilot gets a special joystick pack for selective assignment of rotation to each wheel. By dosing the required angle, the pilot selects the body position that he wants. To be able to get used to it, the pilot is advised to train on small bumps.
When you press the joystick button, you quickly switch (in 250 milliseconds) to joystick control.
The angular speed is fantastic - it reaches 50 degrees per second.
There’s also a comfortable seat for the navigator.
Unlike the first complectation with the internal combustion engine, this one has no speed limiter of 220 km/h and can therefore easily reach over 300 km/h.
In both cases the engine is mounted on special oscillating springs, so that it experiences less overloading on impact.
The suspension here is company own production - and it can easily endure a 4,000kg cargo jumping and around 2.5g of overload.
Aerodynamics and downforce.

Strange as it may seem, this body and the ready car has showed record-low drag.
There is no downforce here, and taking into account overloaded front - 60%, the car can peck by nose a little. But it’s worth at least pressing the accelerator pedal at full, and this position is corrected at once.
Also a special spring is installed under the chassis, which allows transferring jumping to the back axle better.

As for the car with an internal combustion engine, it is many times more boring and monotonous.
As it has already become clear to you, the rally car is completed with four electric motors which dozing force on each wheel make the whole body incredibly dynamical.
Not surprisingly, that the entire processes is monitored by a multitude of complex electronic systems.
There’s also offering an extra help for the pilot - a high-sensitivity camera mounted on the nose which translates the picture onto a display panels, so that when the pilot is in the air, the position of the body can be understood. The speedometer panel also displays roll and pitch indicators.
Rasseltate_Rally_-_Rasseltate_Rally.car (129.3 KB)
Rasseltate_Rally_4em_-_Rasseltate_Rally_4em.car (129.4 KB)
Rasseltate_Rally_4em2_-_Rasseltate_Rally_4em2.car (129.5 KB)

2 Likes

You misspelled Xtreme…there is no A…

3 Likes

New Automation Game Features.
Cheers! Now with wheel modification you can create big wheels and trucks.
A clear example of what a car can turn out.
It is safe to say that it is a natural born off-road vehicle.

My experience of driving in BeamNG says that many ordinary SUVs are incapable of overcoming human-sized obstacles to find points of interest.
But having also experienced such vehicles, it is clear that it needs cameras on the nose and sides. And also with it you need to be especially sensitive to control the roll angle, because it is not devoid of the disadvantages of flipping.
The high axle lift allows the vehicle to feel confident at speeds under 25 miles per hour.
It won’t drown in a muddy pond or swamp like other showy SUV vehicles. Note that typical crossovers are not even mentioned here. They’re only needed for showy show-offs and as a nice car in the local street yard to impress the grannies.
They are simply labeled off-road, which they are trying to live with, and they are let into the same tests that can pass without problems ordinary sedans, hatchbacks, which can move only on asphalt for their profile purpose.

Bursty Block Sphere is equipped with a manual differential.

2 Likes

Welcome. I present to your attention my map of my own production. I may someday be able to use it to run challenges if I become a host in the future. And I already have one idea. But you know, the organization and building is quite a long time, so while we leave this event for later.
I’m going to add some more sky tracks for hypercars, and maybe copy 1 - 2 real existing tracks.
In the meantime, I present the first version of 1.1.1.
I have not yet learned to give strange and incomprehensible numbers, as programmers can do it.

The zip archive must be placed in the root folder with the standard levels, and the RAR archive unpacked to the APP data.
Path: C:\Users\Win 10 GameStore\AppData\Local\BeamNG.drive\0.24\levels.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZtJ23hyg6AZknfVgqFsU5R4tC4-MKUFX?usp=sharing

LVAP Staten
A motor from StadKomfort was used.
It is a vehicle with longitudinal 4x4 geared LSD, with adv automatic transmission.
Estimated top speed is 371 km/h and acceleration is 7 seconds.
Mass is 2338 kg.
Cost: $52000.

2 Likes