Verdana Venture Ink Inc

It looks… unfinished? The back could use some details especially, like a license plate with some indent for that, badging etc. Also, why does it have 4x4? It doesn’t look off-roady :thinking: Surely not with such top speed - very high, despite just mid-range acceleration :thinking:

2 Likes

Honestly sounds like a Urus sort of thing than a 4x4

2 Likes

Oooh, I didn’t know such a cool example existed… I liked it very much, seriously. Oh yeah, it’s very underdeveloped…

Maybe a little time later, I’ll make it a little more like the Urus exterior. I like hybrids like that. But the 820 horsepower setup… As abg7 says, it’s very, very unusual in real life.

Not a very sensible combination. 4x4 works best with a manual locker; a geared LSD is best suited to mid-priced performance cars. And what about the engine and tire type? As previously stated, the exterior design is not even close to a first draft.

2 Likes

Since the Hummer H1 uses torsen differentials, I don’t really agree. Though AWD would maybe have been more suited for this kind of car than 4x4.

3 Likes

Over 800 horsepower and it still needs 7 seconds to reach 60 mph? Even if it’s a misquote and it needs that much time to reach 100 mph, that’s slower than it sounds. Why not provide us with a download link for us to examine it in more detail? That way we can find a way to fix it - if it exists at all.

1 Like

Another of our joint developments is – the Audi 2 sport aero steel. I don’t even know what it consists of myself, I just did the battle paint job. Therefore, it is also, like the StadKomfort, a bit out of my style.
As you know, the more people work on a project, the more it will lack some weirdness. Which our company tried to do with the Galaxy Dub 55. Here every little detail has been polished and thought out by a lot of people, and it is not surprising that it almost does not annoy anyone. Yes I agree, the front end looks a bit like a station wagon model from the Mercedes brand, but the proper use of primitives does not yet make the image reserved just for you and your brand. As Knugcab says, a car will look very good if everything in it is reasonable and subject to the logic of minimalism.
And if you can work in this style, when you produce a masterpiece for a minimum of details, it means you have the ability and talent to do it.
This car became a little bit similar to a imp, but circumstances demanded it, and it was necessary to apply more downforce to make the sportcar stick to the stripe.
Because it’s one thing to build SUVs, which my brother specializes in, and another to build sports cars, which I like better.
For example, one of my favorite cars is a Porsche 911, in purple paint of course, but having recently tested it in Beam, I had some thoughts about how well it was put together.
Driving simulations in Beam showed that with even a slight incline in the road profile, and appropriate suspension pressures in front, the car eats its own bumper and… the front wheels stop working. In my case, however, this resulted in me moving at high speed, not having time to brake and falling off the canyon…
With this in mind, it became clear to me that I should not drive in an unfamiliar place, and even more so in a car with an insufficiently high front overhang, the angle that is formed depending on the height of the suspension.
This circumstance forces one to use the Porsche 911 carefully, and preferably only on the track, where it is not powerful enough. For an experienced pilot. After all, its 500 horsepower limit is too low.
So, if I had a 911, I would definitely replace the bumper with a higher one.
And here is the car itself.

That is not the worst variant yet.
Before Styling

Thanks again to the developers for fixing an important problem, it was on his example that I realized that when I pressed the cancel button a lot of parts fell off and started to glow red.

2 Likes

Here is my project.
Staten_-_Staten.car (20.6 KB)

3 Likes

I even found this place in Beam.
I don’t know how it is in real life, but in Beam it looks extremely catastrophic:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/123UB7gzcSATHYkdVarXdBtH1zRXaF5MZ/view?usp=sharing
Riding in a Porsche 911

I know about this car of yours shown on Automation Social Media Coverage that should also be posted here, or at least on this thread if it’s not made by VVII:

At the very least, we should find out more about its performance data and mechanical specs.

Ok, coming soon!
My next task has to do with GT class cars, maybe I will do another bolide one for example, reconciliation and competition.
You’ve hit the bull’s-eye by pointing out that I am interested in at the moment.
I’m currently staying in brainstorming about the rules and building a simulation of the competition.

VVII GTO Stradale FX

Gran Tourismo Omologato, which is also exactly according to the GT1, reaches 630 hp at the limit of 6200 rpms and weighs under 1960 kg, which meets the requirements of the regulations.
This car is equipped with all-wheel drive with LSD Geared differential, which combined with a 6 - speed manual transmission makes you nervous, because the maximum speed of this car is 362 km/h.
Acceleration to 100 km/h is 3.8 seconds.
The maximum peak acceleration at first gear is 1.04 g.
Cornering 1.05g at 20 meters.
Cornering 1.04g at 200 meters.
Cost: $70 000.
Engine: DOHC 64 V16 5.2 liters or 320 CI
Torque: 775 nm of starting at 2700 rpm and peaking at 810 nm.
Positioning in the markets: it is highly likely that VVII will promote the GTO Stradale as a cheap track car for bourgeois people who are rather not leaning towards luxury, but who just like to go for a riding.
It might be a success on the secondary market, but this car is far from a success and definitely not a bestseller.

2 Likes

What? What?

Let me try:

We will sell this as a “cheap” sports car for rich people. It won’t sell well, but you might ​be able to make your money back if you sell yours 2nd hand.
Next, I’ll make a GT, a fast one, balanced and sporty. You’ve worked out what I like to make. RN, I’m working out the T&C’s and building test mules for an upcoming challenge I plan to host.

How did I do?

2 Likes

Yes, your explanation is pretty much spot on.
I can send the car in for rework and you can run your own competition with it?

In fact, I will create another GT1 or GT2? race bolide, for my own competition. When I am free, but either way, it could turn out to be the super grandest and most exciting challenge ever designed.
Sure, the engine could do for a mule, but it’s too powerful and unlikely to be suitable for incorporation into your car.

Rodster II Mano Stry 188 and my current development LVAP Ficus strange 6.3.
You can see the specifications in the car project.

Niata_Trackday_-kalan-_Rodster_II_Mano_stry_188.car|attachment (76.2 KB)

VV OHV 4. The car is a 1979 production year.
Had a SOHC l4 8 valves.
3.2 liter displacement, engine power 112 hp, 200 nm of torque.
It was produced until 1987, when the 2nd generation came out.
Saloon was equipped with premium interior and advanced safety system.
It was equipped with wide tires 180/75 R13 and disk-drum brakes.
Its weight was 1229 kg, and acceleration to 100 was 11.1 seconds.
Nevertheless, braking was somewhat long at 44 meters, which was the threshold for an unsafe distance.
Used occasionally and 2022 as a cheap used car with a great breakthrough compactness, because its length was 4.2 meters.

3 Likes

Probably your best design this far. Nice!

3 Likes

LVAP Police car Deeper Halo NFS

Here was installed a 6.2l / 378ci V12 engine that produces 460 hp.
Torque: 496nm/365 lb-ft @5100 rpms
Redline: 7000 rpm.
Bi-turbo with 2.7 bar pressure
What other advantages make this build a real danger for criminals?
The stainless steel frame welded to the aluminum body helped create a rugged, ramming projectile, which used correctly and skillfully, makes this vehicle a huge danger to street racers and other intruders. Because it is impossible to break away from this car.
All-wheel drive and reliable free differentials increase its repairability after accidents. The full inspection is $2413.
Available for $44,000 - $64,000 - Automation says.
Acceleration to 62 mph - 6.07 seconds, max speed - fantastic 318 kmph /197 mph.
This car was designed for NFS Most Wanted 2012 Limited Edition and can compete with Bugatti, Corvette and Porsche 911.
Before the installation of ram bumpers.

Police_car_Deeper_Halo_NFS_-_police_car_mustang.car (38.8 KB)

4 Likes

just dealing with bbc code