Walton Auto Group

Thanks! Means a lot

1 Like

1990 Hampton A508

5 Likes

…no seats? Go home Elisbury, you’re drunk.

Must be a bug - seat counts aren’t yet implemented in data sheets.

1998 Riker GRX

4 Likes

I love it, like Panoz but a little less 'murica and a lot more badassery. It’s inspiring me to make something, actually.

2 Likes

It actually reminds me of a more angular version of the Esperante GTR-1.

2 Likes

I was going for my own take on R4’s Lizard Cataract, hence the massive 7.9L V16

The Cataract is in fact the most powerful standard vehicle in R4 (over 2,000 bhp), and the heaviest vehicle overall - your car is decidedly saner, though. It may be faster than my reworked LS60 at the top end, but it’s a full second slower to 60 - mainly because its immense torque leads to massive wheelspin, even with a sufficiently tall first gear.

Yeah, the wheelspin is insane. Tried it on Beam and its just all over the place.

Btw your LS60 looks like how the Jaguar C-X75 would’ve been if it were made in the late 90s/early 2000s

Engineering-wise, it’s also what the C-X75 should have been - a lightweight, shrieking, V12-powered, manual-only analog masterpiece - not an overcomplicated, overpriced, and potentially overweight turbo four-cylinder techfest as it ended up becoming.

1 Like

2022 Hampton C612

5 Likes

Now this is the Charisma successor we’ve been waiting for! It has more than enough poise, presence, and pace to make a highly compelling case for itself.

1 Like

1972 Walton HTS

6 Likes

1986 Walton Cavallo

4 Likes

What Body did you use? It’s quite close to a Taurus.

3 Likes

Thats the intention! It uses the Sharyō 90s body, specifically the 106 in wheelbase

It’s actually a mod originally made by @Aruna - although I wish it had a few more morphing zones and came in more wheelbases other than the ones it originally came with (the 102" variant is the only one that’s not kei-sized).

1 Like

Wagon and HPE variants of the Cavallo

Cavallo Wagon

Cavallo HPE V6

2 Likes

2024 Walton Adventure XLT

7 Likes