Weekend Warrior B-Spec - [DONE]

Shima Amelie TS
2.0 turbo, 240 hp, 370 Nm @ 1700-4400 rpm

NÀyttökuva 2023-12-20 223801

4 Likes

Deadline Extension

Since there were a few updates in the first days of the submission period, I want to extend the deadline. New one is December 29th, 20:00 CET.

If you submited before the last update, you should resubmit your entry.

5 Likes

Unfortunately won’t be able to (probably) so fingers crossed my entry is still fine!

Enso Neko RS Limited Edition. A sport Kei-Hatch that offers utility with the adrenaline filled fun.

13 Likes
9 Likes

Where does this take place? Just trying to figure out what plates i have to put on the car

2020 Somboy Kitty XR22

Natural aspiration? Check. Manual transmission? Check. Handling that makes you think power goes to the rear wheels? Check. A spacious five-door body? Check. Premium heads-up display? Check. Slmost thirty miles to the gallon? Check. A hassle-free burst of fun? Guaranteed. Good looks and sunroof standard, for only 23,900.

4 Likes

Don’t worry about it, you can use whatever plate you want

Just a quick creation

'20 Nessa Marz 1.6 RS

6 Likes
⚠DUMB QUESTION ALERT⚠

Is this referring to the max value we can set, or does it mean “+5 quality mandatory for everything”?

I think it’s the latter - every area must be set to its default techpool value of +5.

That’s about techpool, not quality. It’s the little +5 next to the quality slider.

That’s something which I completely ignored in my nearly 5 years of playing this gameđŸ˜¶.
Alright, thanks!

23 Hours Left

I have entries from:
@z2bbgr
@azkaalfafa
@ErenWithPizza
@izak
@Koviico
@machalel
@Restomod
@Riley
@the-chowi
@yakiniku260
@Mausil

All of them are legal, except for @machalel’s entry that’s $100 too expensive. If you can’t send a fix in time, I’ll give you a penalty instead of binning the car.

Also, @yakiniku260 the lights on your car don’t work right, it’s not necessary to send a fixed version, but it would be appreciated.

6 Likes

Wait what’s not working with the headlights?

brake and tail lights are set up as headlights

oh mb ill have a look

this is my first time making an ad like this but at least I tried

2010 Yagihara X220

insert cool sentence about classic sports cars

specs

Engine: 2.4L N/A DOHC 4V V6
222 hp, 268 Nm, 7600 rpm
Chassis: monocoque, double wishbones all round
Drivetrain: Front-engine RWD, 6-speed manual
General: 1272 kg, 2 seats, 8.1 l/100km :skull:, 24600 AM$

pictures

Sorry for the bad pictures, both me and my laptop are shit at photomode

9 Likes

2020 Swanson 220 GSC

In 2020, Swanson replaced the 200-series with a retro model, looking back to the 50s and late 60s. The AWD-capable SM2 platform was slightly modified for RWD only, and given a smooth, compact but more-spacious-than-a-mini shell.
Anyway, one of the engine options is a rumbly 2.0 boxer 4, revving to 9000 rpm for a decent 230 hp. Naturally aspirated and manually transmitted of course.
The GS trim is a little barebones, but has all essentials. You do have to bring your own tracking device phone, but it should connect smoothly to the screen. Ample customization options inside and out, “full retro” two-tone+ package shown. To put the Sport in GS, semi-slicks are an option.

specs and brightness

8 Likes

I never expected anyone to make a masterpiece out of an older body, but you pulled it off! But what body set did you base it on? Is it one of the '43 Slantnose body sets? I’m pretty sure you did.