Wells Automotive V.2

The Wells C-1 and S-Line ES

4 Likes

4 Likes

Nice thread! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Damn that’s a really good looking (post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Keep tuning in, don’t be a stranger.

The Wells K1

4 Likes

1993 i5 GL, GE and GS

2 Likes

The C2

2 Likes

1 Like

The H1

The H1 SPORT

The H1 TRACK

2 Likes

The H1 looks like it has the nose of Hannibal Lecter with Bane’s mask from The Dark Knight Rises hastily tacked on for good measure, if I’m being honest. Changing the carbon hoop that frames the grille to a body-colored one helps, but but not by much.

1 Like

I appreciate your opinion, you can’t please everyone. That front end took a lot of time a few weeks ago and I’m very proud of it😁.

I do have a revision which may or may not spread across the entire current lineup.

1 Like

Well (no pun intended, lol), I can’t say that I have been a huge fan of your earlier designs, but I think that you have taken a step forward with the H1. I like the overall shape and stance, kind of a sportier than average hatchback, like a Volvo C30 or a modern day Accord Aerodeck. Some details still feel a bit cluttered or off proportion-wise though, but I shouldn’t give advice when it comes to designing post 2000 cars because I am about as good as Ray Charles when it comes to that.

1 Like

:blush: thanks!!

The H1 is pretty much an evolution of my J100 hatch witch was originally posted in the hot hatches thread. I finally rested with the fact that the J100 didn’t really look sporty at all, so it got the axe.

I’ve never heard or seen the Accord Aerodeck before so Google will be the next stop after this.

Thankyou once again @Knugcab

1 Like

The i6 Hybrid

!

1 Like

The Wells i6 Sport, Touring and Hybrid

1 Like

I’d like to see the C-1 and C2 side by side, they look quite similar.

1 Like

Indeed, let me take a pic or 2.

1 Like

C2 on the left, C1 on the right. The changes if I can remember correctly were all visual, even though I think I entered the C2 in a challenge so some internals may have been altered/adjusted.

3 Likes