What are you listening to right now?

(you can blame NFS Underground 2)

2 Likes

But, then, as Dave Gleeson (of the Screaming Jets) once said… " and if anyone plays another Taxiride song, I’ll f****** kill somebody"… or something really similar.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/768226525035364383.gif?size=96&quality=lossless

1 Like

On the topic of The Screaming Jets, here is my favorite song from them:

Especially since 3 minutes and 30 seconds into the song, it gets more intense and fast-paced than before, and stays that way for the next 40 seconds.

2 Likes
1 Like

This whole album is so good, there’s not a bad song on it. I feel a lot of the songs connect pretty strongly to me on a personal level.

4 Likes

This song perfectly encapsulates my feeling about the declining state of the modern racing game market as a whole, as the next few videos show:

Especially since the “The Road” was featured in Need For Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game - one of the last genuinely good racing games before the franchise (and the genre as a whole) went downhill and lost much of its appeal.

One of their most underrated songs…

3 Likes

In which the entirety of the lyrics are stuck in a moment in time. Operators!? Payphones!? But here’s the good old timeless stuff:

“So I can call just to tell them I’m fine and to show:
I’ve overcome the blow/I’ve learned to take it well/
I only wish my words could just convince myself/
That it just wasn’t real/But that’s not the way it feels”

2 Likes

Best I have heard in a long time I think…

Swedish cult classic from the 70s, a tribute to the Marion 7400 excavator. :smiley: