What are you listening to right now?

For your Supermacchina, that looks appropriate!

I’m actually listening to my own recording of a tribute to Det Som en gang Var. But it doesn’t go with any of my cars. Closest to something I’m actually working on…

(I don’t usually like Dimmu Borgir, but the memory of chasing down a turbo Civic in my E34 “544iT” with that track blasting is forever seared into my memory. It shot a fireball shortly before I passed it, just before “I am pure, I am true, I am all over you.”)

Or for something more palatable:

By Burzum?

4 Likes

I’m not aware of any other artists with a song by that name… the tribute is my own, though. If it’s your cup of tea, I can share.

LOL
The genre practically begs for mockery, doesn’t it? Check this out, too: I-Mockery.com Presents: THE OFFICIAL METAL MOCKERY SITE!

2 Likes

Sure, why not, could be interesting to hear it.

If you like Dire Straits you probably like this too, despite being in the language of Bork.

4 Likes

Heidi Hauge, a great Norwegian country singer…

I have no idea who sings this song, it may very well be an original track from the person who uploaded it. But I dig the sort of rockabilly sound it has.

2 Likes

A friend had, not a Cordoba but a fourth generation Charger. Weird cars I have some love-hate relationship to…

I’m in a random chaotic mood :sunglasses:

Nostalgia from my youth… :upside_down_face: :rofl:

One More Kiss Dear - Edgar Rothermich

Break Stuff- Limp Bizkit

Sometimes you just need a 20 minute rock opera about a dystopian society.

5 Likes

Is there ever a circumstance when you DON’T need one?

1 Like

This one goes nicely with my QFC28 entry:

Especially since back in 1999 (the required trim year for QFC28), Mandy Moore used to be a singer before becoming an actress (for which she is far better known nowadays).

Same here, this one came to mind making a Barbie car, dark lyrics though.

2 Likes

I’m sure the song refers to the Ferrari 328 that came as part of an official Barbie playset back in the '80s, as this article shows:

On the subject of QFC28, here’s a song released four to five years ago, but after listening to its lyrics, I still find it appropriate for the theme of the QFC in question:

Just don’t do like in the Aqua video and chop the roof off a Ford Taunus. :wink: