What are you listening to right now?

Popping in to inform you that blasting this while playing Auto is a mental feeling.

For real, I don’t know the last time when I heard something this genuinely good :sob:

It has been playing more or less on repeat since yesterday, I can’t get enough…

2 Likes
1 Like

Sounds like some Rasta, not bad tho

This might be the first time I post sth “serious” here - I mean, not sth I listen for the memic entertainment, but for… whatever it is that makes me crave music.

Anyway, I didn’t know this band before, but this album was mentioned in some discussion as particularly heavy, which got my attention. Not exactly my style, but pretty cool nonetheless IMO.

Suuuuuuper late to finding out about this band but… it slaps, hard

At first I thought it was very similar to the Beatnik subculture, but since there is an expression of emotion here, it is abrupt. The spirit of independence is also beautifully displayed here. So much action, but I manage to understand it all. Nice, nice, very nice

The permanent hit of 1998 with universal mysterious sounding motifs, with the famous element of a singing guitar, extracting notes of euphoria. Yes, many DJs acquire special knowledge to create swinging music, I have noticed for a long time

1 Like

Hehehehehe

Continuing with the game theme, the crunchiest FM Synthesis you will ever hear :^)

Keeping the video game theme, here’s one that I rediscovered thanks to Daytona Championship USA:

Originally featured in a reissue of the Saturn port of the original game (titled Circuit Championship Edition), and now accessible by holding down the green button on the arcade cabinet while the race is loading (as it was in the 1994 original), it now feels more urgent and intense, to the point that it might as well belong in an Ace Combat game - in particular, the section from 3:45 to 4:30 will really get your blood pumping. Unfortunately, the races are now so short (compared to the original game) that you’ll never hear the last minute or two.

Here’s the B-Univ version of the original for comparison:

This is more similar to the original arcade version, but includes full vocals and doesn’t fade out at the end.

“Tonight I’m Yours” with Rod Stewart! :slight_smile:

I thought you were listening to dripping water, but thats definitely better

God I need to watch/read Berserk at some point