What are you listening to right now?

Such a haunting melody.

…yes, even I sin with modern pop sometimes…

1 Like

It’s actually insane that there’s a nonzero chance of Max Q’s album being reissued but anyway have some weird Australian music.

2 Likes

Imagine my face surprise when I go “Geez, this reminds me so much of INXS” then I look up the band…

Teehee

2 Likes
2 Likes

Worst thing Autoplay has thrown into my face for a long time now…

My son loved that artist, sadly. It was here THE party music aside Poker Face.

And I had to listen to that at full volume when driving through the alps for holiday.

Well… hear at own risk.

Why am I not surprised? :laughing: You’re pretty good at reinforcing my prejudices against germans now, lol.

Well, of 4 occupants 3 wanted it, and the one not wanting it was me as I had to be sober to drive. Nevertheless, you changed my Swedish stereotypes… for the worse. :smiley:

My playlists for last nights pointless drive, and well, obvious that I dont feel too well I guess…
anyway a weird mix to plow through snowy country back roads well above speed limit.

yes, and many more as I was out from 11PM to 4 AM but well 10 examples is enough considering it means you have to watch 10 times an ad.

The guitar solo actually sounds better this way.

2 Likes

Recent find for me, and I think this group is from Spain judging by the credits in some of their videos saying where they filmed.

As good as that one was, this is my all-time favorite Tom Petty song:

If nothing else, it shows that you should always follow your dreams.

2 Likes

This is my favourite, but I guess it’s mostly nostalgia with it bringing up memories from my teens…

2 Likes

On the subject of nostalgia, this was one of my favorite dance tunes growing up - so much so that I included it in the playlist for JOC4B:

Go ahead, try it out (as its lyrics suggest) - you won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

https://youtu.be/hAx6mYeC6pY?si=BJei6Qv5Hh9QnSzy
By the way, dear gamers, if you have no free time for regular games due to the creation of the game, you can use this service https://boosthive.eu/ (it will also have a list of games where you can find your own) so as not to abandon the progress in it and in general there are many cool things that are worth paying attention to.