(What if) A.I. car art game

Two-way rear doors and a ski box? Sign me up… :crazy_face:

Omg just noticed the door handles. AI like this might need more help

Hahaha hadn’t noticed the door handles

What if the Chevrolet El Camino survived into the 90s

polaroid-style-1990s-wide-shot-chevy-el-camino-car-wide-angle-cinematic-vibrant-saturated-4k- (11)
polaroid-style-1990s-wide-shot-chevy-el-camino-car-wide-angle-cinematic-vibrant-saturated-4k- (5)
colorpop-style-1990s-wide-shot-chevy-el-camino-car-wide-angle-cinematic-vibrant-saturated-4k- (2)
colorpop-style-1990s-wide-shot-chevy-el-camino-car-wide-angle-cinematic-vibrant-saturated-4k-
olpntng-style-1990s-wide-shot-chevy-el-camino-car-wide-angle-cinematic-vibrant-saturated-4k--

2 Likes

What if the Chevrolet El Camino survived into the 90s

1 Like

Just look at all the bogans sticking Chevy badges on their 90s Holden Utes

1 Like

Yeah, but the Holdens are not agressive enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Call me crazy, but I have always been slightly in love with the Opel Omega. As well as all the large rear wheel drive Opels of course, and I was pretty sad when that legacy ended in 2004 with the withdrawal of the Opel Omega B without no real successor. So, my question to the AI was, what would the 2004 Opel Omega C look like?

All the pictures was on the same theme - a fastback coupé, and this was the best picture of one. I must say that the Chrysler/Passat-esque headlights are a bit interesting, and sure, this car might have potential. But is it an Opel Omega? Nah. If you know your Opels, you would know that this is nothing else than an Opel Monza for the 2000s. And why not? Opel had a rich tradition of coupés, and maybe the large RWD platform would have been more justified there when the Vectra was growing into almost Omega size in its sedan and wagon form anyway.

6 Likes

The logic of an Opel/Vauxhall Omega C (and even a fastback Monza derivative) is sound, but the result looks dumpy compared to the V2 Monaro of the same vintage.

The Monaro/GTO is better looking indeed.

By the way, it is rather interesting that the yellow Camino seems to be built on a third gen Camaro…

2 Likes

yeah it seems it really really really likes that fastback.

So…even the sedan is a fastback with Chrysler/Passat inspired headlights. Oh well, now we know what the fate of the Omega would have been. :smiley:

2008-opel-omega-sedan-back-illustration-by-norman-rockwell-vintage-poster-perfect-detailed-beaut-
I used image to image to morph the omega B into a newer version. This is the only version that looked newer. Kind of has Opel insignia styling

Yeah, that’s a rather good looking car, maybe a bit too concept car like up front, but still…

What if the Nissan Leaf existed since the 1950s

It maneged to make them all quirky like the original, but the 1950s one is beautiful.

8 Likes

1960 Renault Twingo

3 Likes

The 1990s version in particular is actually quite believable, even if it couldn’t have been an EV due to the technological limitations of the era - then again, many contemporary hatchbacks lacked an upper grille or had only a vestigial one, as much for aerodynamics as for styling.

1 Like

And the 50s model somehow reminds me of a K12 Micra but with a retro style front end more than a 50s car. Something like the Mitsuoka cars, albeit much better consistency in the styling and less tacky.

2 Likes

What if Stellantis was around already in 1980 and released a C-segment hatchback that was shared through all the brands?

“1980 hatchback looking like Alfasud, Citroën GSA, Dodge Omni, Fiat Ritmo, Lancia Delta, Opel Kadett”

The yellow one is cool too (although basically an Innocenti Mini, lol), but the green one is really interesting IMO.

3 Likes