(What if) A.I. car art game

I like #3, even though it is a bit far from the original, I can imagine that one wearing some group b livery, haha

1980s Dodge Viper

Mixed with a Delorean

7 Likes

3 Likes

That Delorean mix… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A few more Viper Delorean mixes…seems you get something like a Ferrari.

3 Likes

what if you make and 80s car by merging the Viper with the Countch

4 Likes

Some of these 80s FR sports car AI renders (especially the Viper-based mashups) are more believable than others, but all of them are utterly rad.

1 Like

WOW there’s some beautiful mashups in those, thank you for doing that. I’d thank the AI too but I’m not to that point of trust yet, lol. I barely trust my 3D printer.

Might have to restart my '82 Viper project just to bring some of these ideas to (Automation) reality.

A retro sports car looking like that very first Viper example would be insanely popular. It almost looks like a 280Z in some places.

Edit: I also appreciate how the AI completely ignores safety laws like requiring sealed beam headlights for the era and stuff. Nah, just what looks good, please.

Ah that first one, I told it to mash up the viper and the 240z and some of the 60s one were mashed up with the Mustang.

Kind of reminds me of a TVR Sagaris!

Ah btw 1980s Sagaris :stuck_out_tongue:

What if the Nissan 240 Z was made into the 90s

8 Likes

Wow, those models would have bridged the gap between the 300 ZX and 350Z quite well!

3 Likes

What if Nissan when making the 300ZX in the 80s kept more of the shape of the 240 and 280 Z and took inspiration from the Countach?

2 Likes

What if…randomly choosing five cars, telling the AI to mix them?

I ended up with the following ones:
MGB
Mercedes SLK
Tesla Model X
Toyota Avensis
Volvo C303

I can’t say that I see all of them shining through but…I lowkey like this.

7 Likes

I used the same list of cars as you did and this is what came out.

2 Likes

I like retroanime style. Mercedes SEC but with SEL front and the world’s shortest rear door…

3 Likes

What if merge the Viper and Countach again? Haha

What if Toyota Trueno Ae86 Countach Edition

2 Likes
  1. Cool
  2. Extremely cool
  3. Fiero kit car
  4. Weird
1 Like

Found this online many years ago:
Lambo shooting break
Is it PhotoShop, or someone having to much spare time in the garage?

1 Like