Yet another cool wall challenge - FINAL RESULTS OUT!

One more from me, and one left for later for some last-minute intel:

1988 Subaru Brumby / Brat

Five cars each might have been generous… this is going to be a big Cool Wall lol

Lol yes, I think that I will have to split it up on multiple images soon. Maybe four had been a better compromise but too late to change now, haha.

Anyway, daily update is coming in now on the wall.

Cool wall, huh? Welp, I have some ideas.

1997 Daewoo Nubira Wagon

1990-1997 Daewoo Espero

1987-1992 Toyota Corolla Liftback

1 Like

wait. is this in 4.2?

Yes, I will do the switch to 4.2 from this challenge on.

oh. bugger.

i’ve been making my submission in 4.24/4.1, and 4.2 is pretty much unusable for me.

well, enjoy. i’ll probably just send a picture of the car once it’s done. sorry.

Renault 5 GT Turbo

Renault 21 Turbo

Peugeot 406 Coupe

Rover SD1 3500

Saab 99

3 Likes

One more,

1997-2001 Toyota Corolla Wagon 1.8 4WD

As my first submission to the cool wall, how about a Honda Integra Type-R (DC2)?

Or maybe a Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione 2 would be more his thing?

3 Likes

Can I add the Subaru Legacy Outback and Volvo 240?

1 Like

You can add the Outback but the Volvo 240 is already on the wall. :slight_smile:

I’ll add the outback; I did not see the 240. Sorry about that.

Alright, last cool wall suggestion.

I wanna see how the 7th generation Suburban 2500 (1973-91) compares with the 8th gen already on the wall.

1991 model shown

1 Like

What condition would a vehicle of the sub zero type have to be in order for Mr Henry to even CONSIDERING purchasing? Immaculate?

Sub zero is the best rating you can get so maybe you have gotten it a bit backwards?
BTW, 4.2 is up and running for me so may put up a preliminary rule set tomorrow.

So is it that subzero is great but maybe not practical? So therefore would have to be in great/ superb condition to even be considered. Just my thoughts.

Edit: so would he purchase a subzero vehicle only in immaculate condition or would he be willing to purchase one that…

“Needed a little work”?

Coolness is completely unrelated to how good a car is, it simply refers to how much the buyer would like a given car. The fact that he thinks it would be cool to own a Dodge Viper or Jeep Grand Wagoneer has nothing to do with whether it actually makes sense for him to buy one.

So if anything, he’s more likely to take a dilapidated sub-zero car than the equivalent dilapidated uncool car; the good coolness score could make up somewhat for a little bit of lost stats. Of course, a non-dilapidated sub-zero car would be even better, but the cost limit might make it difficult for an entrant to achieve both with one car.

So its up to you whether you think the extra cool points will make up for a given build’s loss in stats.

3 Likes

'89 Jaguar XJS 5.3L V12

1 Like

No pictures right now since I’m on break, but I’d like to see where the '94-'96 Impala SS lands on the wall.