Zero Expectations Racing Cup (COMPLETE)

Round 2 Results

Google Sheets Version

Quite a wild round this was; an excruciatingly rare podium from a BetterDeals was witnessed, and the second most depressing attempt to climb a steep road.

The longer roads definitely seemed to help the more powerful cars this time, but the snowy parts of the track didn’t have much, if any impact on the cars. Will we ever get a true off-road track to really shake up the order? Who knows?

Playlist:

14 Likes

betrdeal win !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?!?!?!

4 Likes

Round 3

Map Link

time trial is included

rally time!!!11!!!1111

The RNG gods finally gave us a true off-road track, which I bet some people are quite happy about. Don’t be fooled by the long straight at the beginning; the track is actually quite bumpy, and it isn’t recommended to reach extreme speeds, especially in some cars. Also depending on the car, this map could either fuck it over hard or be it’s saving grace.

7 Likes

Round 3 Results

its not even close

Google Sheets Version

And just like that. The order has just been altered drastically, with almost every car moving positions overall. Some of these cars probably wouldn’t have even scored so high it it wasn’t for this track.

There’s the top 2 which are in their own league, and then for the rest it’s either prevail by having rally tires, have race tires but be so cracked you cheat the laws of physics and be just as fast as rally cars, or have so little grip and suffer BADLY, and get beaten by the lowest tier shitboxes. It’s best if we don’t talk about the last two, though.

Playlist:

8 Likes

Very nice!

@LS_Swapped_Rx-7 do you think the suspension on the Capable was too soft or too stiff? I noticed it was very bouncy haha also do you know how to make it faster for the next race? :slight_smile:

Watched the Koyota and it sticks to the ground! I’ve never seen so much downforce!

slick supreme

ooof… rain, then snow, then offroad…?
*cries *

Can we go back to having lots of turns? My car only likes turns… :(

1 Like

No, turns are bad! :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome control! :smiley: :+1:

:handshake: (goober can’t go offroad it will expolde )

Yet my F1 car can?
trolol

Round 4

Map Link

time trial is included

A proper NASCAR oval loop, which also happens to finally be the first pure dry asphalt track. Obviously it lacks turns, but it’s likely that this will be the fastest track by far, so your car better be able to keep up.

So now it’s time to turn left at breakneck speeds and ask yourself WHAT THE FUCK IS A KILOMETERRRRRRRRRRRR :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

7 Likes

Noooo! There’s still corners! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this even random
From a pain rain race to pikes peak to rally to nascar

Pavement is where my car belongs, so I’m glad to see it. I wonder who is going to be the best NASCAR.

P.S That lap on the dirt in the spider was admirable, I wouldn’t have gotten close to 24th place.

EDIT: Is 1:56 fast?

1 Like

Round 4 Results

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us::eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Google Sheets Version

Shorter track, quicker speeds, quicker results. The cars with really high top speeds really shined this time, while those barely any of it compared to the rest got fucked over hard. Then there’s the unbelievably cracked 400+; it’s fast enough to reach over 230 MPH on the straights, and grippy enough to where I don’t have to lift the throttle on the turns.

Despite taking such heavy blows, there are still 2 more tracks to help the cars with lower top speeds bounce back. Will the RNG gods work in their favor? Lets find out right now!

Playlist:

Round 5

It appears so! Even though this is on Jungle Rock Island, the track is entirely on a paved section of the map. Overall, this track has a good balance of fast roads and turns, so it should be a good fight between most cars.

12 Likes

That P2 is looking awfully reasonable.

david_2
what no top speed does to an mf (I’m the mf ((the gods had abadoned me and GOOBER(((I hate long stright roads))) )) )

4 Likes

wtf is power, we choose weight!!! :fire::fire::fire: