Remember CSC, this is him now, feel old yet?
Well, even being so much challenges right now at the Forum, for me, a only designer(and not good one too, but better then engineering), there is only few about it. The CSC, CSR demands too much of Engineering and etc etc. So this is it. A pure design challenge. I love judging others cars, its quite funny, as i made on CSC27, if you liked my judging, that was rushed but yeah, let me know.
So here is some rules:
- The winner of each round, should judge the next round.
- A user can submit a max of 2 entries.
- A round can have subrounds: A european supercar of round x subround 1 and a GT3 version of it in round x subround 2 for example.
- You need to post a Photo of your entry for each round
And i think thats it
And for round 1:
ADC#1 -> 90’ JDM Sport Cars
- Model year need to be between 1990-1999
- Only coupes or 3-door hatchbacks
- “family” cars but in a special sport version(as type-R) are accepted
- Keep it real
- Dont go too “after”, its a production model after all
- JDM are pretty special and “easy” to see type of cars, so uh, dont submit a USA one.
- Even detail being appreciated as much, its not a win-thing. You can make pretty nice cars dont being detailist, but 4-fixture memes are not that good cars, put effort on it pl0x, i really like to see the good things in people cars and will love to say some advices to help.
- See the inspiration, and follow it, im not asking for supercars with superthings, im asking for a sport one.
- I will judge it by the look and that includes era correctness and “realism” et al, so yeah, the wheels and even the color(s) will be considerated, take that in mind, search before doing something.
Well, any complain, 24 hours to say, then i will open submissions. It will be open from 3/3/2020 till 10/3/2020, and thats it
Model name: ADC1 - @youruser
Trim name: Your car and brand name
Engine name and trim make what you want