->>>THE SAFE PONY YOU CAN ACTUALLY DRIVE<<<-
Walter Winthorpe is the wealthy owner of a successful car manufacturer, Winthorpe Motors, and wants to celebrate the coming of age of his only son, Anton, with a new model. Not just any model, he wants to give him the pony his son always wanted. It’s precisely 2 years until the birthday and the first car out of the production line will be the gift.
Because it’s for his only son, it can’t be a death trap like most out there in the market, special consideration has to taken while designing this car.
But this car is not only a gift and will also be a new production model and it wants to be the market segment leader there.
- Car and engine trim and tech: 1968
- any body until until 1968
- Min safety 35
- Medium or hard tyres
- Min 70% affordability(Gasmea)
- Min avg (Affordability + Competitiveness) 100
- Max ET: 80
- Forbidden: Hidden wings, engine knocking, part stress >5%, turbos, valve float, race parts(exhaust and fuel)
- Sliders must be between -5 and 5
- 33% - Pony segment scores(Gasmea) average of affordability and competitiveness
- 26% - Aesthetics (voting)
- 15% - Test drive score(I’ll drive it on beam and will give it a 1 to 5 star rating) Think of it as a car magazine review
- 26% - Time trial by a good driver(if I can procure one) on an asphalt route.(not race track)
- Send me your .car file via dm + 2 low res photoscene pics and post an image of the car here in this thread.
- Submissions open until 16th December 11:00 GMT
- If you’re using body mods check for approval with me first in this thread
- Open Beta very very welcome.
Need inspiration? -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pony_car#1967–1970_Segment_expands