CSR122 - Uncompromised Compromise [completed]

2014 Kaizen SCE48 tra AWD

Designed for the unexpected

Life’s unexpected challenges can be overwhelming, but the Kaizen SCE48 tra gives you the versatility to take them on. A specialized aluminum semi-space frame and aluminum panels bestow it with assuring rigidity while minimizing weight. Standard electronic aids such as electronic stability control, electronic brakeforce distribution, torque vectoring, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS work in sync with double wishbone front suspension work and multilink rear suspension to keep the driver in control. The assertive styling is backed up by a punchy 480 hp 5.0L twin-turbo V8 engine coupled with a lightning quick 7 speed DCT, a viscous limited slip differential, and standard all-wheel drive that gets up to an EPA estimated 29.7 combined miles per gallon (US) while empowering the driver in any condition, hammering the SCE48 tra to 60 mph in 4.3 seconds towards a 181 mph top speed. It’s generous 8.7 inches of ground clearance combined with hill start and descent assists enable drivers to reach the goals they want to finish. The thoughtfully designed interior is meticulously crafted to offer a sophisticated blend of utility, safety, and comfort. Standard features include heated and cooled 10 way power adjustable driver and passenger leather seats with massaging functions, navigation system with Bluetooth connectivity, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System, multi-zone automatic climate control, blind spot monitoring, rear view camera with cross-traffic alert, and 157.86 cubic feet of passenger volume and 28.6 cubic feet of cargo space with the foldable rear seats up. A forward active braking system with adaptive cruise control and lane-departure warning (no extra cost) and an electronic limited slip differential are available. To prepare for the unexpected, one must be exceptional. In an era of rising expectations, our Spirit of Continuous Improvement thrives, bringing a whole new meaning to the phrase “expect the unexpected”.

Some additional images and stats

2014 Kaizen SCE48 tra AWD
VEHICLE TYPE
Front-engine, all-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door wagon
PRICE
$65,900
ENGINE TYPE
Marculus 50B6R0
Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 32-valve V8, ALSI block and head, direct fuel injection, 90 AKI
Displacement
5.0L, 304 cu in, 4979 cc
Power
480.4 hp @ 7300 rpm
Torque
427 lb-ft @ 4100 rpm
TRANSMISSION
7-speed dual-clutch automatic with manual shifting mode
CHASSIS
Suspension (F/R): double wishbone/multilink
Brakes (F/R): 14-in vented disc/12.2-in vented disc
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+, Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus, 245/45R-18 99Y (No speed limiter)
Michelin CrossClimate SUV, 245/60R-18 105H, Michelin Premier LTX 245/60R-18 105V (with 120 mph speed limited fitted)
DIMENSIONS
Wheelbase: 110.2 in
Length: 183.5 in
Width: 77.6 in
Height: N/A
Ride height: 8.7 in
Passenger volume: 157.86 cu ft with rear seats up
Trunk volume: 28.6 cu ft with rear seats up
Curb weight: 4719.5 lb
PERFORMANCE
Zero to 62 mph: 4.3 sec
50 to 75 mph: 2.85 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 12.66 sec
Standing 1 km: 23.10 sec
Braking, 62–0 mph: 121 ft
Roadholding, 66-ft-dia skidpad: 1.01 g
Roadholding, 656-ft-dia skidpad: 0.994 g
EPA FUEL ECONOMY
Combined: 29.7 US mpg

S = 6 (midsized)
C = currus = car/sedan
E = essedum = wagon
48 = 480 hp
tra = TerRA or TerRAin All = lifted wagon/SUV crossover

Marculus = Latin for small hammer
50 = 5.0L displacement
B = Balanced
6 = V8
R0 = Zero revisions (original design)

NOTE: Advertisement was inspired by Mazda and Volvo, and specs were inspired by Car and Driver

3 Likes
Go ahead, try and ignore it.

There’s only one original.

Understated, respectable, reliable, environmentally conscious, You have absolutely none of these qualities, so it’s important to you that your car doesn’t either. You want a performance car for every day, but none of the sports sedans on offer will make you look like enough of a rich douchebag? Well, we’ve got the car for you. Part racer, part off-roader, all asshole with a large dollop of suspension. This is an SUV that says, ‘I’m a man with money but no taste’. A car that says, ‘I’m not afraid to transfer $85,000 over an insecure internet connection to an unknown entity’. A car that says, ‘You never accepted me, Dad, but look at me now’." This is the one, the only, Shromet Levine.

16 Likes

bad spelling something something yes

Smart person needs a smart car or something idk

Why buy expensive SUV when you can have expensive MPV

yeah it’s not a good car, mediocre at best

10 Likes

(I did this in ms.paint)

9 Likes

More

4 Likes

Model shown in Oslo Blue Satin.

The sport-tuned version of Rigore’s latest Seneca SUV which was released in 2013. Packing a 450 hp boxer 6 under the hood, the Seneca MT-R with the luxury package comes well-equipped with a high end interior and a more comfort-oriented driving experience.

please ignore the fact that the badging on the rear says camelot i had a last minute name change

28 Likes

Came lot indeed

Novak Atlantico Grifone Edition

Thank you @titleguy1 for the Photoshop!

In game photos

24 Likes

Bruma Buscar Pista Grande 4.5

3 Likes

The proper picture i did of my car, not a W.I.P. picture

1 Like

2014 SSV XR350 LSE Model

you want a car that is able to do just about everything from practicality, sportines, nice 0-60 time, offroading, and so on (well in the advert anyways), even though you will only use it in beverly hills with nice asphalt , here is your answer, the SSV XR350 will accomodate everyhing you need. it is british apart from the manifacturer which is Japanese

avalilable in 2 variants :

• 3.0 V6 Turbo 350hp
    0-62mph : 7.1 sec
    mpg : 26 mpg using DCT (approx.)
    transmission : 7-Speed DCT or 8-Speed Automatic both with electronic diff AWD
    Price : $62300 MSRP (approx.)

• 5.0 V8 "400"hp ( dyno shown 444hp)
    0-62mph : 5.11 sec
    mpg : 22 mpg using DCT (approx.)
    transmission : 7-Speed DCT or 8-Speed Automatic both with electronic diff AWD
    Price : $67200 MSRP (approx.)
    * note : transmission choices affect the reliability index by 0.5% ( 1 score difference ) ups or down

Here is The Car

color Options

Midnight Black Metallic

Dark Bronze Metallic

Dark Silver Metallic

Sunrise Orange Metallic

Pearl White Metallic

Rallye Red Metallic

Deep Blue Metallic

Sterling Green Metallic

Oyster Shell Grey Metallic

Interested, call our LS shop at xxxx-xxxx-xxxx or come to your nearest SSV dealer

9 Likes

Consider this:

[details=""][/details]

1 Like

yeah, i’m trying actually, since its quite long, i just realized, but it does not work at least for now

i’ve done it at last

GEC GX8 4.0

A comfortable luxury SUV with a bit of sportiness, yours for just $71,000.

2 Likes

I cant design a good sports suv so here is a CSR, the 2014 Courageux San Tropez CSR

4 Likes

2014 Lacam Montland

7 Likes

The New-for-2014 Royale Stormer V8 AWD Ultimate. This SUV is a no-compromise beast ready to haul whatever you have. Packing a 620 hp 6.5 Liter Twin Turbo V8, Royale’s Proprietary Intelligent AWD(Trademark) system, and a luxurious interior and smooth, menacing exterior, the Stormer is in a class of it’s own. 0-60 in 4.2 seconds, 176 mph top speed, and LED smart lights, this 5440 lb hulk is unlike anything else you have in your driveway. On sale at your nearest Royale Dealership for 78700 starting price.

4 Likes

Sorry, I am very new. This is bad.

The 2014 TMR Crusader SP2 V10PL5. At TMR we believe in quality. We believe in vision. We believe in design.

We do not believe in compromise.

The Crusader is our flagship premium SUV. It does not have “a bit” of anything. It is not “pretty safe,” “pretty sporty,” or “almost perfect.” It will not wait for you, nor will it ask for your attention or permission.

It will offer you and your new family best-in-class safety. It will go from 0 to 60 in five seconds flat. It will drive wherever you need it, city or highway, on or off-road, with the unmatched comfort you expect from a true luxury vehicle. It will carry your wife and her skis to the summit, your son and his football equipment to the stadium, your daughter and her SCUBA gear to the marina, and you and your track car to the race day, all on the same day. Don’t have a track car? Take your Crusader to the line. It will surprise you.

More images
4 Likes

You want a V8, yes? SUV? 5 seats? Style?
You want a Kurskian Casnote then.
You want the high performance model? $60,400. Sportivo Primo Vier trim.
Sporty, rugged. Not for soccer moms. For people who want something a sports car company provides, but made by a company that doesn’t only make sports cars.
We built this for people who put the sport back into SUV.

The 2014 Kurskian Casnote SPV.
You’ll buy it. We just felt obligated to advertise it before you bought it.

5 Likes