MV Design - Marcus_gt500's design studio

I was told recently that I couldn’t drive on Cyberville’s new highway because it was for hovercars only. So I’ve done the next obvious thing, took my '68 Badge to Motorsport Motorworks to have it’s engine converted to run on hydrogen and power new propulsion pumps attached in place of the wheels and trunk, along with all auxiliary flying mechanisms.

Now there’s no place forbidden for my old lady, and she can keep being my work partner!

Took some more pics with my drone:

At a iluminated parking garage so you can actually see the car!

And I’m challenging everyone here to do the same, so we can have a hover car meeting arranged soon!

Haulers_Badge_-_Hovercar.car (83.6 KB)

3 Likes

So, boredom does things. Tried to recreate my dad’s '05 Civic. Came out pretty good I think. There’s the file if you want to drive or tinker with it. I also 3D printed the miniature.

Honda_Civic_-_LX.car (57.0 KB)

4 Likes

You 3D printed an Automation car??? HOW!!!

Please tell me your secret… :hushed:

Not an automation car, this one I converted from a 3D Warehouse model. I’ve made a tutorial on how to 3D print BeamNG cars, but so far, it hasn’t worked with Automation cars, mostly because the parts are not organized on the .dae file.

1 Like

Hey folks, I’ve just launched my first Automation video, of a lot to come hopefully! It’s still very crude, but starting is what matters.

And what better way to start than creating my own beloved car! Here are some pics, as well as the file, which currently crashes beam, but I’m working on finding out what happened.

VW_Brasilia_-_STD.car (80.1 KB)

6 Likes

Looks really great, nailed the looks here.

2 Likes

Kyusha Tanaka Aventis. Stock car by @Aaron.W.

Tanaka_Aventis_(AC02)_-1500_D(M)_Kyusha.car (121.1 KB)

4 Likes
Bogliq USA's take on the Brasilia!

@HighOctaneLove built this awesome Brasilia concept, based on the car from my 1st video! It sure looks like it could be a concept, like the muscle car concepts of the 60s!

VW_Brasilia_-_Bogliq_Brasilia.car (43.5 KB)

1 Like

Sh*t, I was gonna use Missile…

Your cars are great. Better than most of mine.

1 Like

Training and references. A lot of both. Do not give up.
Also, there’s no problem in having cars with the same name. IRL this happens a lot. Go ahead.
Thinking about it, this car is an old project. Even if I’m not that interested in designing this era of cars, it could very well receive a remake!

1 Like
1980 MV Performance 960

New video out! Check it out!

Here’s the car file, and some pics!

MVD_Performance_960_-_Turbo.car (61.1 KB)

2 Likes

Quick build to test some things. My first try at interiors. Didn’t paid attention to the specs, so probably drives like crap. Also, the pics were tailored to hide the defects. But I’m still will let you take a peek. Feel free to make it handle properly and share it here.

Cybermuscle_-_2077.car (55.4 KB)

5 Likes
Creating a 1990 VW Brasilia!

In today’s video, I show the creation process of my recent RR comp entry, a 1990 VW Brasilia! How I wish something like this were released IRL!

Here’s the car file, and some more pics!

VW_Brasilia_2_-_STD.car (56.9 KB)

3 Likes

New video is up! This time, I give a little explanation on what Bridgell is all about, and create 2 new lore cars for it! More info on it’s page!

2 Likes
Quadra Type 69 (Nice)

On this next video, I’ve created a muscle car for the Cyberpunk 2077 lore! Check it out!

As aways, here’s the car file and more pics!

2056_Quadra_-_Type_69.car (84.6 KB)

3 Likes
This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this comp, I hope its not too trippy to participate.
Buying a car in 2030

Welcome to the year 2030! In this quick walkthrough, we’re going through the process of how to buy yourself a new vehicle. A lot has changed in the last 10 years!
For starters, most car manufacturers went bankrupt and out of business, due to a lack of acceptable compliance to the rapid changes in how cars are built and brought, while a handful of tech companies has risen in this brand new automotive world!
So, let’s open your holoclock’s navigator and open the New Car Hub website. This site has a seamless process for evaluation of your social credit, way of life, job, and activities, and direct your choice of companies compatible with your score.

Ok, so we got directed to Testa Tech. This company, launched by Chuck Testa in 2020, was built using resources from a similarly named company, brought by this master of television entertainment after he noticed the way the world was evolving. They will be the providers of the Skate, a mass-produced vehicle platform, composed of a center, injection-molded, carbon fiber reinforced plastic base. The graphene battery cells are molded inside this platform, along with the electronic controllers for the electrically adjustable suspension, electric power steering, battery charger, main inverter, battery control modules, and central vehicle electronic controls, along with most of the auxiliary electronic components. All vehicles are equipped with automatic driving, with mandatory use on control grid equipped highways. Its components are built inside the center Skate’s injection, to avoid tampering. The front and rear modules are bolted to supports molded on this platform, and are adjustable in length, allowing for a variety of wheelbases. These modules are molten Chromoly, injection-molded pieces, composed of the suspension supports, suspension arms (all vehicles uses double wishbone, electronically adjustable suspensions), and an adjustable electric steering system, engineered with built-in crash structures. Not that they’re needed, as driving manually is a quick dwelling activity.

Now that our skate is chosen, we’re redirected to Arunahart’s site, to choose our wheel motors. All cars use wheel-mounted electric motors, and our chassis was set up to use four of them. They’re fully programable and have propulsion and braking torque vectoring, for the ultimate stability and handling. What we do is match our chassis capacity and choose the style.

Now we’ll be redirected to MV Design’s page, where we’ll pick the last piece of the puzzle, the body. They used to be a design studio, working with other manufacturer’s powertrains, until 2026, when they were brought by the former British vehicle manufacturer Bridgell, with whom they had a long-lasting partnership, and the fusion brought the resources for the company to enter the new body manufacturing business. The bodies are designed by the studio and are 3D printed by order, in the same high strength carbon fiber reinforced plastic that is used to inject the Skate, with all the necessary sensors embedded during the print. This is when the car is built, with the chosen interior, color, Skate, and Wheels all becoming one finished vehicle at one of Bridgell’s old factories, now assembly lines of this new made to order way of buying vehicles, taking about 3 hours to go from a pile of parts to a finished car. Let’s take a look at the choices we made for the body:

Now, all we have to do is wait a few days for the autonomous platform to come to our parking slot, drop your new car, and take your old one to the recycling center. Remember to take your personal belongings out from the old vehicle!

And all that’s left is enjoy the new ride! I hope it brings you some good years of joy!

This story was fully based on this dissertation by Jason Torchinsky, posted in 2013! And I still think it holds true and will be the way of the future! When I saw this comp, that text immediately went back to mind, and I wanted to flesh it out, even it’s just in virtual form. For now!

My TEF1 entry. Pretty proud of this one.

6 Likes

Wanted some interior training. What better car for it than one I know the interior like the back of my hand?

VW_Brasilia_-_STD_INT.car (94.8 KB)

3 Likes

Full story of this car here. This is one WILD beast. This '86 Bogliq Beagle DLHA was custom made by the team at Bogliq SPV for the designer of some of the wildest Bogliq cars ever produced, João “Joe” Dunha, head designer of MV Design. It received a spare 1ZX41E6TR-MVD twin-turbo V6 engine, from the mythical Bogliq Buccanneer MVD-SPV 841R, along with the AWD drivetrain and sport suspension already present in this sports version. It was speculated that this was the quickest car Bogliq ever made to that point. We can only speculate, as there was only one car built, chassis 777 - DLHA - JOE, and it’s owner never officially clocked the car, even though it has seen it’s a fair share of track days!

E4_Series_-Beagle_DLHA-JOE.car (79.7 KB)

4 Likes

Looking at your TEF 1 entry, it reminds me of a 1977-78 Pontiac Firebird that’s undergone a 2030 AD makeover. And I get that, due to game engine limitations, it’s not really an electric car underneath that gorgeous skin - a placeholder internal combustion engine takes its place. But regardless of its propulsion system, it would not be out of place in Cyberpunk 2077.

1 Like

Thanks. That’s really kind of you. I have a hard time designing modern and minimalistic cars, and I had to use both elements on this one. That car was all out of my confort zone, but it’s what I hope to see on the roads in 10 or so years. Running, usefull works of art.