Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

MV Design - Marcus_gt500's design studio

oh, well hopefully an update fixes that sooner rather than later

Hey friends! Long time no see! I’m sorry for vanishing away from the forum, but I finally found a real job I love to do, but it took away all the free time for gaming. I’ve just entered the game and boy what a graphics upgrade! Really loved the new photo scenarios, specially the sea of information! Unfortunally I’ll no longer be frequently present here, and accepting requests, but you can aways find me on my work fb page (fb.com/mvdesigncw) for making some sick 3d printing requests, or just chat away! See you later!

Great to see you’ve found what seems to be your calling. That jet-car looks pretty epic too…

Hey pals! Not playing this game that much anymore, but here’s something i’ve made on the last few days. Not a replica, just an inspiration.

Chryslus Corvega - Sedan.car (39.3 KB)

Does the Corvega come with a complimentary Pip-Boy?

Is it nuclear powered?

As far as Automation is concerned this car is not nuclear-powered, but it looks so stunning that it deserves some full-color pics to go along with the B&W ad you just gave us.

No, but it’s dashboard screen have some of it’s functions.

Lore-wise, yes. Game-wise, Ultimate fuel, since the game doesn’t explain much about it, we can consider it nuclear power.

Will do.

Now download and drive it.

I’ll have mine in B.O.S. grey, thanks

That new Hot Wheels body is cool. A pity I can’t increase rear wheel sizes.

MV Design Zoomer - V8.car (22.9 KB)

Some more Corvega pics, because I needed a new wallpaper.