Official Traxx & Traxx Racing Forum

[color=#FF0000]Welcome to the Official Traxx and Traxx Racing thread![/color]

Traxx and Traxx Racing was founded by Hallowenman

Traxx, great handling combined with ultimate power

[color=#FF0000]Early History[/color]
Traxx was founded in 1958, but Traxx Racing was originally founded in 1914. Traxx Racing started out as a racing team, using cars and engines from other manufacturers. They entered lots of racesfrom 1914 to 1917 with cars from other manufacturers and with engines tuned by the racing team. Traxx Racing was only a racing team in this period and only tuned engines bought from other manufacturers to compete in races. In 1918 Traxx Racing started producing their own racing cars, and in 1919 their own engines to use in race series they entered. The first year as a car manufacturer they used engines from other cars that were specially tuned by Traxx Racing before the racing cars were released. All cars produced by Traxx Racing were racing cars, none of these cars were road legal. Traxx Racing did well in their early years, in both racing and producing race cars and race engines. Thanks to sponsors they could afford to hire a R&D team to further improve their engines and cars.This was a big change for them. Traxx Racing now got the opportunity to make better cars and engines to still be competitive in the race series they entered. Traxx Racing offered to sell platforms and engines to other teams. More racing teams chose their models and engines after the improvements. Traxx Racing was never one of the best or biggest racing teams at this time, but they did very well. In 1958 Traxx Racing decided to start producing road cars. Their dream and imagination was to give people the chance to drive cars which handled as good as race cars, had the power of a race carbut that could be affordable for anyone and that could be used everyday. It was also very important that all cars felt good to drive, that the driver actually controlled the car. Therefore Traxx Racingdidn’t want to make cars that were very easy to drive, it had to feel like you were controlling this fine piece of machine. Traxx Racing didn’t want to sell the cars under the name Traxx Racing anddecided to create a new company called Traxx. Traxx were the road versions of the Traxx Racing cars, desinged to be affordable and used as an everyday car. Traxx Racing continued as a racing team, using their own racing engines and platforms to compete.

[color=#FF0000]Modern History[/color]
Traxx started to produce road cars in 1958. These cars were designed by Traxx Racing and then given to the Traxx design team to make them competetive road cars. The Traxx design team made the model ready for production after Traxx Racing had designed the exterior. Traxx only took care of interior, brakes and the engine. After some years Traxx was starting to make more money. They sold more cars than ever. More people found these cars interesting. The early cars weren’t that good. This was mostly because they were designed as racing cars which caused them to not be very good road cars, but over the years this was improved. When Traxx started to sell a lot of cars, they decided to expand their team. Now Traxx did all the work for the road cars. Traxx Racing could now focus on the racing cars and racing engines and didn’t need to worry about the road cars.

Traxx Racing is the original Traxx brand. Traxx was founded by Traxx Racing and was always controlled by Traxx Racing. In more recent time, Traxx have started to take their own choices when deciding what type of cars to produce. The two manufacturers are more seperated than ever, but Traxx Racing is still in charge of Traxx, and Traxx is owned by Traxx Racing.

[color=#FF0000]Traxx TRT[/color]
Most car manufacturers have special tuning departments which tune their normal road cars to be sportier and faster, more fun. BMW has the M series: BMW M3, M5 and more series. Mercedes hasAMG. Traxx has their own special tuning department. Hyper cars and some super cars might not be tuned by our special tuning team because they are designed to be sporty and fast from the start.The cars tuned by our tuning team were fine tuned by them, and only a few of our exclusive cars are tuned by them. The short name for our tuning team is TRT. They make sure that no Traxx is boring to drive!

[color=#FF0000]Traxx: General Info[/color]
Traxx is a small car company producing sport cars, super cars and hyper cars. All Traxx cars are designed to be fast with good handling, but also an everyday car.

[color=#FF0000]Traxx Racing: General Info[/color]
Traxx Racing is the racing versions of the normal Traxx cars. All Traxx Racing cars are designed 100% for racing and do not pass road standards, they are therefore not road legal.

[color=#FF0000]Traxx & Traxx Racing: Engine Name System[/color]
To find the correct engine and to understand how it is built, you can read how we name our engines. All Traxx and Traxx Racing engines are named after this unique system.
Message to all other car manufacturers: please don’t copy our system without our permission! Thank you.

Engine Name System:
(Tx for Traxx, TxR for Traxx Racing) (I4, I6, V8)(cp for crossplane, fp for flatplane)(T for turbo, TT for twin turbo) (litres)-(horsepower) (If engine is designed for a special event/race/car: short description or name) (year for the special event/race/car)

Example 1:
TxR V8cp 8-1201
Explained:
Traxx Racing engine, V8 Crossplane, 8 Litres, 1201 Horsepower

Example 2:
Tx V8fpTT 6-855
Explained:
Traxx engine, V8 Flatplane, Twin Turbos, 6 Litres, 855 Horsepower

[color=#FF0000]Car Models[/color]
Below is a list of all Traxx and Traxx Racing cars. The list only shows the name of the car and when it was released. To find out more about a car, please read the replies to this thread.Detailed information will be posted in seperate posts in this thread as the cars are revealed and released.
Traxx ModelsBelow is a list of all Traxx road legal models.

[color=#FF0000]Traxx Models[/color]
Below is a list of all Traxx road legal models.

[color=#FF0000]Sport Cars & Sporty Everyday Cars[/color]
Traxx P-SC R14 (2014 - 2018)
Traxx Bull GTX320 (1971 - 1975)
Traxx Bull GTX360 (1971 - 1975)
Traxx TX1 (1992 - 1997)
Traxx 120RS & Traxx 120 (2014 - 2017)
Traxx GT98 TRT (coming soon)

[color=#FF0000]Super Cars & High End Sport Cars[/color]
Traxx Ams 850 (2014 - 2016)
Traxx Ezett TRT (coming soon)
Traxx Vaytei TRT (coming soon)

[color=#FF0000]Hyper Cars[/color]
Traxx R Spec R171 (2014 - 2015)

[color=#FF0000]Traxx Racing Models[/color]
Below is a list of all Traxx Racing models.

[color=#FF0000]Oval Racing[/color]
Traxx Racing NAS G1 (2014)

[color=#FF0000]Track Racing[/color]
Traxx Racing Elite (2014)
TxR V8fp 5-455 24h Endurance AM 2013 (This is only an engine, no platform included)
Traxx Racing M14 R1 GT2 (Used in Automation Endurance Challenge hosted by Traxx Racing & oldgreg)
Traxx Racing M14 R1-2 GT1 (Used in Automation Endurance Challenge hosted by Traxx Racing & oldgreg)
Traxx Racing Vaytei R TRT (coming soon)
Traxx Racing Titan16 GT-AM (Used in the Automation Endurance Challenge II)
Traxx Racing Titan16X GT-PRO (Used in the Automation Endurance Challenge II)

[color=#FF0000]Events hosted by Traxx and Traxx Racing[/color]

2014: Automation Endurance Challenge hosted by Traxx Racing & oldgreg

2016: Automation Endurance Challenge II hosted by Traxx Racing

PM me if you have any questions!

If you’re interested in supporting Traxx or Traxx Racing: you’re welcome to contact me.
If your company (either car company or tuning company) wishes to cooperate with Traxx or Traxx Racing, please PM me. I used the old forum to make this forum thread about my company. Some information have been updated.

I hope you enjoy our car models!
Traxx, great handling combined with ultimate power

1 Like

[size=200]Traxx Racing Elite[/size]
Traxx Racing Elite was the first modern racing car produced by Traxx Racing. It was designed for racing on tracks and nothing else. This is the ultimate racing car in its class.

[size=150]General Info[/size]
This car was the first modern racing car produced by Traxx Racing and achieved good results.

Engine:
TxR V8cp 8-1201 - an 8 Litre V8 Crossplane racing engine producing 1201 Horsepower.
Positive: This engine pushes out 1201 horsepower with no turbo and runs very smoothly.
Negative: The engine does not last long, and will not pass any road standards. This engine is only for racing.

TxR V8cp 8-1201 Specs:
8012cc DOHC DI 40V V8 Crossplane
Power: 1201 hp @ 8600 RPM (Redline: 8800 RPM)
Torque: 1150 Nm @ 6600 RPM
MTBF: 24427km
Responsivness: 90.0
Loudness: 88.0
Smoothness: 74.7
Required Cooling: 1192.0 kJ/s
Weight: 201.1 kg

Platform:
Traxx Racing Elite - A fully carbon fibre chassis and carbon fibre panels. It has double wishbone front and rear suspension. The car comes with RWD and AWD and all electronic systems available. The safety is very advanced for this car.

Traxx Racing Elite Specs:
Engine: TxR V8cp 8-1201
Drivetrain: 7 Gears AWD/RWD
Weight: 1386.5 kg (AWD)
Weight Distribution: 55.8F/44.2R (AWD)
Top Speed: 383.7 km/h (AWD)
Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 2.30 (AWD)
Quarter Mile: 8.90s @ 273 km/h (AWD)
Tyres: 265 / 295 mm, Semi Slicks
Braking (100 km/h - 0): 28.6 m (AWD)
Cornering: 1.35g @ 92.6 km/h (AWD)
Economy: 16.80 lt/100 km (AWD)
Downforce @ 200.0 km/h: 127.5 kg

Review:
The Traxx Racing Elite is a fully tuned racing car with a huge V8 engine and a downforce setup. It is meant to race and to be on the track, nothing else. But how is this car really performing on the track? We tested it.

The Traxx Racing Elite comes with a RWD and AWD setup. We thought that it would be fun to try out the RWD version. We were wrong. The RWD version has no grip at all. It is not easy to put down 1200 hp when all the power is given to the rear wheels. Even the electronic systems had problems handling it. On track, the RWD version is for the pros, and the pros only! The engine is also very loud, it makes a beautiful V8 sound, but there is no sound isolation in this car to keep it as light as possible. I can’t imagine how it would be to enter a 2 hour long endurance race with this car. The AWD version of the Traxx Racing Elite is fantastic compared to the RWD version. It actually is possible to put the power down! This car is a good racing car and is recommended for racing teams, but pick the AWD version if you’re not a pro racing driver.

1 Like

As a fellow “road going race car” producer (and resident nutjob), I for one welcome this new entry into this market. I look forward to seeing the models, then, perhaps, we may have a race on our hands :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=200]Traxx Racing NAS[/size]
Traxx Racing NAS was the first modern oval racing car produced by Traxx Racing. It was designed for oval racing like NASCAR. This is the ultimate racing car in its class.

This car was the first modern oval racing car produced by Traxx Racing and achieved decent results on the oval tracks.

Engine:
TxR V8cp 7.2-800 - an 7.2 Litre V8 Crossplane racing engine producing 800 Horsepower.
Positive: This engine pushes out 800 Horsepower but lasts longer than many racing engines.
Negative: The engine has a lot of torque and can be difficult to handle in a RWD car. It will not pass any road standards. This engine is only for racing.

TxR V8cp 7.2-800 Specs:
7201cc DOHC DI 40V V8 Crossplane
Power: 800hp @ 8100 RPM (Redline: 8200 RPM)
Torque: 856 Nm @ 4800 RPM
MTBF: 51732km
Responsivness: 54.3
Loudness: 86.8
Smoothness: 70.5
Required Cooling: 722.2 kJ/s
Weight: 225.2 kg

Platform:
Traxx Racing NAS G1 (1st Gen) - A fully carbon fibre chassis and carbon fibre panels. It has double wishbone front and rear suspension. The car is RWD and has all electronic systems available except for launch control. The safety is very advanced for this car.

Traxx Racing NAS G1 Specs:
Engine: TxR V8cp 7.2-800
Drivetrain: 7 Gears RWD
Weight: 1324.4 kg
Weight Distribution: 52.9F/47.1R
Top Speed: 370.4 km/h
Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 3.80
Quarter Mile: 10.80s @ 244 km/h
Tyres: 275 / 335 mm, Semi Slicks
Braking (100 km/h - 0): 28.3 m
Cornering: 1.30g @ 90.9 km/h
Economy: 10.23 lt/100 km
Downforce @ 200.0 km/h: 28.8 kg

Review:
The Traxx Racing NAS G1 is a fully tuned oval racing car with a huge V8 engine. It is meant to race and to be on the track, nothing else. But how is this car really performing on the track? We tested it.

The Traxx Racing NAS is a RWD oval racing car. We thought that it would be like most oval racing cars. We were right. This RWD car has about the same level of grip as other oval racing cars in its class. It is not easy to put down 800 hp when all the power is given to the rear wheels, but it is no challenge for a professional oval racing driver. The engine is also very loud, it makes a beautiful V8 sound, but there is no sound isolation in this car to keep it as light as possible. I can’t imagine how it would be to enter a 2 hour long race with this car. This car is a good racing car and is recommended for racing teams.

What a beast :smiley: could you give us some more stats? Like 0-100km/h time, top speed, quarter mile time etc.?

Yeah, I am going to upload almost all the details about each platform and engine, may take some time. I want it to look pretty :slight_smile:

[size=200]Traxx P-SC R14[/size]
Traxx P-SC R14 was the first sport car produced by Traxx. It was designed as an everyday car that you can use on a track day. This is a fantastic sport car.

This car was the first everyday sport car produced by Traxx. It was a sporty everyday car that you could use on a track without any problem.

Engine:
Tx I4T 2.2-275 - An Inline 4 cylindered 2.2 litre Turbo charged engine, producing 275 horsepower.
Positive: This engine is economical at low revs but can give you a nice amount of power when you put the foot down.
Negative: The engine struggles with the turbo. The turbo is the weakest part of the engine and may cause problems.

Tx I4T 2.2-275 Specs:
2200cc DOHC EFI Turbo 16V Inline 4
Power: 275 hp @ 6300 RPM (Redline: 6400 RPM)
Torque: 344 Nm @ 3500 RPM
MTBF: 78191km
Responsiveness: 31.1
Loudness: 32.0
Smoothness: 58.4
Required Cooling: 341.6 kJ/s
Weight: 150.2 kg

Platform:
Traxx P-SC R14 - An everyday car with a sporty engine for a track day. It has double wishbone front and rear suspension. The car is RWD and has all electronic systems available. The safety is premium for this car.

Traxx P-SC R14 Specs:
Engine: Tx I4T 2.2-275
Drivetrain: 6 Gears RWD
Weight: 1400.1 kg
Weight Distribution: 52.8F/47.2R
Top Speed: 251.3 km/h
Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 5.30
Quarter Mile: 13.60s @ 170 km/h
Tyres: 225 / 265 mm, Sports Compound Road
Braking (100 km/h - 0): 32.8 m
Cornering: 1.15g @ 85.7 km/h
Economy: 7.80. lt/100 km
Downforce @ 200.0 km/h: -39.8 kg

Review:
The Traxx P-SC R14 is a road car with a 2.2 litre I4 Turbo engine. It is designed to be used as an everyday car and to be good on the track, like for example on a track day. But how is this car really performing on the track? We tested it.

The Traxx P-SC R14 is a RWD sport car. We thought that it would be like most sport cars: good on the track but terrible for commuting to work. We found out that it isn’t terrible to use as an everyday car, but it’s not the first choice of car when purchasing a new car. This RWD car has a nice amount of horsepower, so if you’re looking for fun you should try this car at an empty parking lot. The engine is running nice and smoothly with the sound of the turbo in the background. At low revs, it is quiet. At higher revs, the turbo charged beast starts to wake up. This car is a good sport car and we can also recommend it for an everyday car. But whats the point of owning a 275 horsepower car if you will only be using it in the cities?

That first car is probably the best looking car I’ve seen on the forums so far, great job. I especially love the grilles on the front.

I am also glad there is a person to join strop’s exclusive club of speed-persuing lunatics. I think you will fit in just fine :stuck_out_tongue:
Keep it up! :slight_smile:

[quote=“pleb”]That first car is probably the best looking car I’ve seen on the forums so far, great job. I especially love the grilles on the front.

I am also glad there is a person to join strop’s exclusive club of speed-persuing lunatics. I think you will fit in just fine :stuck_out_tongue:
Keep it up! :slight_smile:[/quote]

Thanks mate! I really love to spend lots of time designing cars in Automation, it so much fun :smiley:

[size=200]Traxx Ams 850[/size]
Traxx Ams 850 was the first super car produced by Traxx. It was designed as an everyday car that you can use on a track or a nice empty road. This is a fantastic super car that won’t cost you many millions.

This car was the first everyday super car produced by Traxx. It was an everyday car that you could use on a track without any problem. Of course this car was not designed to be used in big cities with a lot of traffic like London or New York. This baby wants to stretch its legs!

Engine:
Tx V8fp 4.2-500 - A V8 4.2 litre flatplane engine, producing 500 horsepower.
Positive: This engine is designed to last long but still gives you amazing levels of power.
Negative: The engine struggles with oil pressure when hitting the redline.

Tx V8fp 4.2-500 Specs:
4200cc DOHC DI 40V V8 Flatplane
Power: 500 hp @ 7600 RPM (Redline: 7800 RPM)
Torque: 523 Nm @ 5100 RPM
MTBF: 84917km
Responsiveness: 72.1
Loudness: 59.1
Smoothness: 67.0
Required Cooling: 462.7 kJ/s
Weight: 168.9 kg

Platform:
Traxx Ams 850 - An everyday super car with a powerfull V8 engine for a track day. It has double wishbone front and rear suspension. The car is RWD and has all electronic systems available. The safety is premium for this car and it has premium, high quality interior.

Traxx Ams 850 Specs:
Engine: Tx V8fp 4.2-500
Drivetrain: 7 Gears RWD
Weight: 1300.0 kg
Weight Distribution: 52.7F/47.3R
Top Speed: 300.0 km/h
Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 4.20
Quarter Mile: 11.60s @ 215 km/h
Tyres: 245 / 275 mm, Sports Compound Road
Braking (100 km/h - 0): 31.3 m
Cornering: 1.21g @ 87.6 km/h
Economy: 10.77. lt/100 km
Downforce @ 200.0 km/h: -22.0 kg

Review:
The Traxx Ams 850 is a fantastic super car with a 4.2 litre V8 Flatplane engine. It is designed to be used as an everyday car and to be good on the track, like for example on a track day. But how is this car really performing on the track? We tested it.

The Traxx Ams 850 is a RWD super car. It is OK in cities, but the car does not like city driving. This RWD car has a nice amount of horsepower, so if you’re looking for fun you should try this car at an empty parking lot or a track. The engine is running nice and smoothly and the car has a good amount of sound isolation which makes it more comfortable to drive it. This car is a good super car and we can also recommend it for an everyday car, that is if you don’t live in big cities with a lot of slow moving traffic.

All of your cars are amazing. I especially like how you have your own “design language”. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Really fun to design the engines and cars, and really nice to get these positive feedbacks! :smiley:

[size=200]Traxx R Spec R171[/size]
Traxx R Spec R171 was the first hyper car produced by Traxx. It was designed to be the ultimate dream, something all young car enthusiasts would dream about.

This car was the first hyper car produced by Traxx. It was meant to be the ultimate dream car for every car enthusiasts. Of course this car was not designed to be used in big cities with a lot of traffic like London or New York. This baby wants to stretch its legs, and if possible, on a track!

Engine:
Tx V8fpTT 4.8-900 - A V8 4.8 litre flatplane twin turbo charged engine, producing 900 horsepower.
Positive: This engine will achieve amazing levels of power.
Negative: The engine costs a lot to build and the service costs are high. You basically have to be a millionaire to own this beast!

Tx V8fpTT 4.8-900 Specs:
4800cc DOHC EFI Turbo 40V V8 Flatplane
Power: 900 hp @ 8600 RPM (Redline: 8800 RPM)
Torque: 1009 Nm @ 5100 RPM
MTBF: 46152km
Responsiveness: 30.2
Loudness: 49.1
Smoothness: 74.1
Required Cooling: 1297.3 kJ/s
Weight: 197.5 kg

Platform:
Traxx R Spec R171 - A hyper car with a powerfull V8 engine for the track. It has double wishbone front and rear suspension. The car is RWD and has all electronic systems available. The safety is advanced for this car.

Traxx R Spec R171 Specs:
Engine: Tx V8fpTT 4.8-900
Drivetrain: 8 Gears RWD
Weight: 1399.9 kg
Weight Distribution: 52.4F/47.6R
Top Speed: 343.4 km/h
Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 4.00
Quarter Mile: 10.90s @ 243 km/h
Tyres: 265 / 335 mm, Sports Compound Road
Braking (100 km/h - 0): 29.5 m
Cornering: 1.26g @ 89.4 km/h
Economy: 14.61 lt/100 km
Downforce @ 200.0 km/h: 125.4 kg

Review:
The Traxx R Spec R171 is a super expensive hyper car with a 4.8 litre V8 Flatplane twin turbo charged engine. It is designed to be the ultimate dream, the car you’ll use as a desktop background. But how is this car really performing? We tested it.

The Traxx R Spec R171 is a RWD hyper car. It is terrible in cities, but the car does not like city driving. This RWD car has a nice amount of horsepower, so if you’re looking for fun you should try this car at an empty parking lot or a track. But be careful, it takes some skill to handle this car. The engine is running nice with the two big turbo chargers, but the car has very little sound isolation which makes it very though to drive this over time. This is not a grand touring car, do not travel long distances with it! But overall, this car is a good hyper car and we can recommend it… if you can afford it.

The Traxx R Spec R171

[size=200]The Traxx R Spec R171 (extra pictures)[/size]

[size=200]The Traxx R Spec R171 (extra pictures)[/size]

[size=200]Traxx Racing engine: 24 hour endurance engine[/size]
The Traxx Racing team took the challenge to make a engine for 24 hour endurance racing. This engine passed the brutal regulations in the “24 Hour Endurance” challenge set for 2013 in the V8 Challenges.

This engine was designed to be used in 24 hour endurance races. It passes the 24 hour endurance regulations set for 2013 (the regulations are set by the game; this engine passed the “24 Hour Endurance” challenge in the “V8 Challenges”). This engine reaches the horsepower limit and has better economy than the minimum requirement.

Engine:
TxR V8fp 5-455 24h Endurance AM 2013 - A V8 5 litre flatplane 24 hour endurance engine, producing 455 horsepower.
Positive: This engine is running smooth with good economy and it reaches the horsepower limit for the 2013 24 hour endurance regulations (set by the game, the “24 Hour Endurance” challenge).
Negative: The engine is very loud, expensive and a bit big.

TxR V8fp 5-455 24h Endurance AM 2013 Specs:
5000cc DOHC DI 40V V8 Flatplane
Power: 455 hp @ 6700 RPM (Redline: 6900 RPM)
Torque: 544 Nm @ 3600 RPM
MTBF: 63662km
Responsiveness: 67.3
Loudness: 77.5
Smoothness: 74.1
Required Cooling: 392.7 kJ/s
Economy: 27.69% - 277.8 g/kWh
Weight: 156.9 kg

Platform:
This 24 hour endurance racing engine has not been used in a car yet (last updated 14.06.2014)

[size=200]The Automation Endurance Challenge[/size]

[size=150]Traxx Racing is one of the hosts for the Automation Endurance Challenge! Sign up now to join the event: automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4289[/size]

[size=150]Traxx Racing update[/size]

Traxx Racing has entered the Automation Endurance Challenge. No new road cars are being designed or produced during this event, only the race cars for the event!

[size=150]New Traxx Racing Endurance Race Cars[/size]

The Automation Endurance Challenge is almost finished (just waiting for the results now). When the
event is over, Traxx Racing will be releasing the three endurance cars used for the event. It is the
GT2, GT1 and Prototype endurance car. Stay tuned for the most efficient racing cars ever
made by Traxx Racing!

Pure power, Traxx styling.

[size=200]Traxx Racing M14 R1 GT2[/size]
Traxx Racing M14 R1 is a racecar for the GT2 class in the Automation Endurance Challenge. It had a special designed race engine for the GT2 class.

This car was specially designed for the Automation Endurance Challenge and was used in the GT2 class. It finished 3rd.

Engine:
Traxx Racing TxR V8fp 4.5-350 GT2 - an 4.5 Litre V8 Crossplane racing engine producing 350 Horsepower, designed to run in the GT2 class.
Positive: This engine is economical and efficient.
Negative: This engine is only for racing.

TxR V8fp 4.5-350 GT2 Specs:
4515cc DOHC DI 40V V8 Crossplane
Power: 350 hp @ 7000 RPM (Redline: 7200 RPM)
Torque: 422 Nm @ 3500 RPM
MTBF: 75012km
Responsivness: 50.6
Loudness: 49.2
Smoothness: 63.6
Required Cooling: 279.9 kJ/s
Weight: 168.6 kg

Platform:
Traxx Racing M14 R1 GT2 - An everyday street car with a race setup. The safety is very advanced for this car.

Traxx Racing M14 R1 GT2 Specs:
Engine: TxR V8fp 4.5-350 GT2
Drivetrain: 6 Gears RWD
Weight: 1237.1 kg
Weight Distribution: 52.8F/47.2R
Top Speed: 303.6 km/h
Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 4.10
Quarter Mile: 12.10s @ 196 km/h
Tyres: 265 / 265 mm, Sports Compound
Braking (100 km/h - 0): 30.3 m
Cornering: 1.25g @ 89.2 km/h
Economy: 7.42 lt/100 km