Ongoing projects

Wow, cheers…I thought you just used snipping tool! D’oh! :laughing:

OK, so finally got my shit together and I understand about materials, ordering and thumbnails.

So hopefully in the very near future I’ll have a 4x4 pack ready…and here’s the latest addition (WIP) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looks like a good addition to any 4x4. Can’t go offroading without your trusty winch.

This is the end of (what started out as) the Towbar project…

I have 2 sets of bullbars, towbars (MY version!), spare wheels, roofrack, roof mounted lights and now a winch.

phew

Finished winch…

I’ll put them altogether in a modpack and upload to the workshop very soon.

Thanks for all the encouragement, feedback and (most importantly) your support!

Next list contains police lights (various periods) and finishing off my hoist but hopefully I won;t be bothering you too much…or will I? :laughing: !

6 Likes

If it means some badass stuff available for our cars, bother away.

I don’t see it as a bother. You’re creating awesome content for our cars, stuff that otherwise wouldn’t be done because it’s not something someone else wants to create. So yeah, you’re creating off-roading gear that makes things better for making off-roading trucks. You’ll be making police lights and a tow truck boom, and that makes me grin, because for once, I can make a police car, or a micro-tow truck and have parts to show that, yes, indeed it is a police car, or that it is a tow truck, or that this really is supposed to be a rally car.

That, and some of these parts could have some lightly silly uses, too, and that’s the cool factor. Being able to create the off-road vehicles with some crazy parts, combined with things we’ve already seen in the workshop, we’re looking at the dawn of a new era. Or maybe not quite as epic as that, but we’ll have more variety.

2 Likes

Mods have been uploaded to the workshop. Includes all of the 3DS files.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=701622681

5 Likes

yes yes yes yes yes yes and well done sir

1 Like

Just for your information, you can actually take the spare wheel and add it to Wings, and it does work. Haven’t tested if it gives an aerodynamic advantage, but it no longer stretches to oblivion and back when placed on the car.

Did it in a personal test folder to see if it was possible. Figured I’d share what I learned.

Awesome find! :slight_smile:

Going to have to work out how to amend my workshop items!

Make the changes to the files, then open up the workshop uploader and reupload the folder and preview image, as well as reselecting the categories. You can also fill in the “change note” section to add a description of the changes on the item page.

Thanks. Updated it so the wheel is available as a wing as well as a badge because of wing limits.

Also added black bullbars to chrome and paintwork.

:slight_smile:

Latest side project…

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

Definitely interesting. Decals for our cars… Never thought about that as a practical possibility.

The Ricer Pack, I love it…

1 Like

@TR8R loving all these extra mods they are really helping the car design stage!

I saw you’ve got an excellent police set in the works have you considered making some taxi decals because that’d be totally awesome.

But I’ll be happy with whatever you come up with that 4x4 pack has really opened up some many opportunities for all the four wheeler designs.

I’ll have a look at Taxi decals & fittings.

It’ll be easier than police lights at the moment (bit of a sticking point at the moment :frowning: )

Don’t know when…but you never know when I suddenly switch projects… :laughing:

1 Like

Man , i wish i have Steam version instead of standalone one. Would love to buy Automation on Steam but i’m broke as :smiley:.

Psst buddy , would’ve been great if you let the standalone user to use your mods. If not , i’m okay with it.

Are you aware that you can convert the Standalone key to a Steam key?