Hey, kid. If you don’t know me by now, my name is Clover Locke. You might know me from my previous work in The Place I Once Knew, The Race Against Time, and Air GL-0. I’m proud of these three films; I’m not one to gloat, but each did win at least 1 award each, and The Race Against Time even won an Oscar. I ain’t kidding around, kid. This is serious business.
This year, I’ll be directing the film Blurred Vision. It’ll be similar in idea to The Place I Once Knew, with heavy inspiration from Japanese culture; I like to reference from countries which aren’t really popular, you know? I’ve seen some Japanese cartoons, however, and I reckon that they could be the next big thing. But hey, don’t take my word for it.
The movie takes place in contemporary society, in the busy streets of Los Angeles.
- The Kintsugi street racing gang, led by character Adam Caine, is taking over the roads of L.A.
- Our main protagonist, Sasha Rouge, is a 21-year-old girl who’s got a big heart; but she’s also got a dark, angry side to her.
- She’s got a crew of 4, too…
- The jolly and enthusiastic Michael Mason…
- …The strict but (soon to be revealed) soft Angelina Griffith
- …And quick-thinking and witty Jared Sekai.
This being a movie focused on racing, the choice of cars is essential to the movie’s style. We want our cars to fit the characters we have, and fit them well. Authentic car chases are a prime focus for this film.
Stunt Trim Rules
Now pop on some sunglasses, and get cool.
Current deadline is March 18th, 00:00 GMT.