UC - ManHell Automotive

First of all thanks for the compliments guys and really glad that you like them (or some).

@NyanCatx3, I’ve gone that route, less fantasy thing and a more real look :slight_smile:

@Noporian, as Kubboz said, some photoshop work.

@Kubboz, agree, hmm, the idea was a versatile car with high utility and good off road capabilities…, maybe with that body would fit better a De Dion axle… or a different body, a pickup.

@WizzyThaMan, that car is one of those that you suddenly “see”,… after having seen the Exen, while reviewing some old designs, I thought something the like would fit really well on that body.

@Jakgoe, a grille, and is that bright due to the light.
Yep the exhausts are small hehe, I could have put a single exhaust but aesthetically speaking always look better the ‘twins’…, and otoh without prominent exhausts you get a better departure angle.
I got the idea about the Heral looking the Automation Hall Of Records thread. There’s no off-road record…, and utility and off-road go almost hand in hand so really is like trying to create a SUV (but not that sporty).

I’ve popped in here on occasion myself, but I can’t help but tell you how thoroughly impressed I am with your latest creations. These cars honestly seem as if they could have been borrowed straight from another universe. They are that realistic. :smiley: :sunglasses:

A masterclass is automotive design! How long do you. Spend on each car roughly?

Sorry guys for a late answer, I got a little break this last week.

TVM AlternateSteve90 and really glad that you like those designs :slight_smile:

TVM utopian201…, and it all lies in having ideas or wanting to achieve a goal/s, so could be said that the more clear is (in my mind) the faster got the job done (I guess it’s like everyone).

E.g. the next couple of cars took me ages coz I have many front-end designs to choose from (sometimes many ideas/designs is… no good). It can take less than an hour to XXX hours.

Front-end designs (I made the ‘collage’ trying to choose a couple of them).

and from them, the cars:
Spiral VTS - 4.0L V8c SOHC DI 32V Twin Turbo - Premium sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone suspension sys. Premium interior/ET/safety.

Racon VS - 5.0L V8f DOHC DI 32V NA - Sport coupe in carbon fibre/aluminium with db wishbone suspension sys. Super light interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

That Racon VS is amazing man!

That front end looks sick and the rear gives it a sleek look. I would probably buy this car in real life for the looks.

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]That Racon VS is amazing man!

That front end looks sick and the rear gives it a sleek look. I would probably buy this car in real life for the looks.[/quote]

TY Wizzy…, the Racon was going to have the headlights that there are on the last models in the collage, but it felt somewhat old fashioned.

I’ve rescued a couple of forgotten designs.

Asturco V8 - 5.0L V8c OHV Carb. 16V NA - Coupe (2+2 seater) in galvanized steel/steel with db wishbone suspension sys. Standard interior/ET and premium safety.

Peregrino VS - 5.0L V8f DOHC DI 32V NA - Sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone suspension sys. Standard interior/ET and premium safety.

And a couple more…

Vera 254 S - 3.2L V8c SOHC EFI 32V NA - Premium coupe in CR steel with db wishbone suspension system. Premium interior/ET/safety.

Brumbie 975 S - 7.2L V8c DOHC DI 40V NA - Sport coupe in glued aluminium/carbon fibre with db wishbone suspension system. Super light interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

(edit)

New saloon with a sporty touch.
Armador 362 PS - 3.5L I6 DOHC DI 30V NA - Premium saloon (4 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone/multilink suspension system. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

The last sporty creature presented on Geneva car expo. Its production will be limited to 250 units.
Epselon TRS - 7.2L V8f DOHC DI 40V Turbo - Sport coupe in carbon fibre with db wishbone suspension system. Super ligth interior, basic ET and standard safety.

Galope TS - 3.5L V8f DOHC DI 40V Twin Turbo - Concept sport sedan (4 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone suspension system. Standard interior/ET/safety.

and after the somewhat fantasy car, a more realistic one.

Serpa 155 - 2.5L I6 OHC MFI 12V NA - Sedan (5 seater) in galvanized steel/steel with Macpherson/semitrailing arm suspension system. Standard interior/ET/safety.

Before the steam early access arrives, let’s add some red stuff.

Nao NP - 2.8L I6 NA SOHC EFI 24v - Premium coupe (2+2 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with Macpherson/multilink suspension system. Premium interior/ET/safety.

Drakar PS - 4.8L V8c NA OHV DI 16v - Premium MC (2+2 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone suspension system. Premium interior/ET/safety.

Gemin NP - 3.0L I6 NA SOHC EFI 24v - Premium saloon (5 seater) in CR steel with db wishbone/semitrailing arm suspension system. Premium interior/ET/safety.

Cerro TS 2015 - 2.0L I4 Turbo DOHC DI 16v - Sport coupe (2+2 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone suspension system. Standard interior/ET/safety.

Mento 565 TLS (revamped edition) - 3.5L I6 Turbo DOHC DI 30v - Luxury sport coupe in aluminium/carbon fibre with db wishbone suspension system. Luxury interior/ET and advanced safety.

Rondador TS - 3.5L I6 Turbo DOHC DI 30v - Sport coupe in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone suspension system. Super light interior, standard ET and premium safety.
After seeing Kubboz’s headlights -yep am really slow adding mod stuff- I thought, great for that front end.

… and a leaflet about the Heill RSD v3 (3rd revision with a revamped diffuser, cleaner lines on the rear fixtures and a suspension tweak).

Yesterday i was a bit bored… :slight_smile:

(Edit)
I was not going to post more stuff but after having seen the new (and fugly) Honda Civic Type R, I felt the need of an ‘ugly’ car, but with some charm (no the Galope… :unamused: )

Ikarus NS - 6.0L V8 NA DOHC DI 40v - Concept sport coupe in aluminium/carbon fibre with db wishbone suspension system. Super light interior, standard ET/safety.

PS: dunno what happened, I’ve edited but suddenly I got a dupilcate post :confused: . Sorry.

First congrats to Camshaft Software (& co… usually there’s some ‘co’…) for this new milestone.

…and now the new model.
Btw there’s no way to setup the suspension of this model (5 doors) properly, always looks like the screen below and got very low cornering values (and in reduced range).
FIX in this post (till the upcoming update).

Havok TS (fix) - 2.0L I4 front transverse · DOHC DI 16v Turbo (eco: 25.21%) - Hot hatch (4 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone/semitrailing arm suspension system (active sport - adaptive). Standard interior/safety and premium ET.

(edit)

Lario CS - 3.2L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC Carb. 24v NA (eco: 19.19%) - Premium sport coupe in CR steel with db wishbone suspension system (air - twin tube). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Sentry NS - 5.0L V8c mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 32v NA (eco: 25.21%) - Premium sport coupe in aluminium with db wishbone suspension system (active sport - semi active). Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

The Lario CS looks relly nice. Good design!

Thank you, indeed sometimes a simple design can look better than a complex one, but something more ‘challenging’ (complex), different, is the fun about this car designer :slight_smile:

Another model on the new steam version.
This body has an extremely good aero efficiency or wrong base weight, I have to set the undertray on semi clad and increase the cooling airflow trying to ‘hold’ a reasonable top speed (if not, it’d get 300Km/h).

Atlantico NP - 5.2L V8c front longitudinal · DOHC DI 32v NA (eco: 26.95%) - Premium saloon (5 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone/multilink suspension system (hydropneumatic - twin tube). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Marea WTS - 4.0L V8f mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 40v Twin Turbo (eco: 22.37%) - Premium sport coupe in aluminium/carbon fibre with db wishbone suspension system (air - adaptive - semi active). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Alera NL <260> - 3.0L I6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 26.58%) - Luxury sedan in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone suspension system (active comfort - adaptive). Luxury interior/ET and standard safety.

Alera WTS <360> - 3.8L I6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v Turbo (eco: 27.65%) - Sport sedan in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone suspension system (active comfort - semi active). Sport interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Another hatchback and trying to figure out ‘why’ and how the economy value fluctuates so much.
Hairi TS - 2.2L I4 front transverse · DOHC DI 20v Turbo (eco: 24.76%) - Sport hatchback (4 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with Macpherson/db wishbone suspension system (active sport - adaptive). Sport interior, standard ET/safety.

Manda WPS - 2.4L I4 front transverse · DOHC DI 20v NA (eco: 25.44%) - Sport hatchback (5 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone suspension system (active sport - adaptive). Sport interior, premium ET and standard safety.

ManHell’s new automatic SUV.

Masten AW - 4.8L V8c front longitudinal · MOHV DI 16v NA (eco: 27.78%) - Premium brick (5 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with Macpherson/multilink suspension system (active comfort - adaptive). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

and some more

Esphera eVP - 2.0L I6 front transverse · DOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 28.72%) - Premium van (7 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone/multilink suspension system (hydropneumatic - twin tube). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Pinto GS - 4.0L I6 front longitudinal · SOHC Carb. 24v NA (eco: 16.81%) - Sport coupe in CR steel with db wishbone suspension system (air - twin tube). Sport interior, standard ET/safety.

Zafir GS - 5.0L V8f front longitudinal - DOHC DI 40v NA (eco: 22.43%) - Sport sedan (4 seater) in aluminium with db wishbone suspension system (active comfort - semi active). Sport interior, standard ET/safety.

Atlantico AWL - 4.8L V8c front longitudinal · MOHV DI 16v NA (eco: 27.78%) - Automatic luxury saloon (5 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone/multilink suspension system (hydropneumatic - twin tube - semi active). Luxury interior/ET and standard safety.

Oh! and a rare version of the Heill RSD (865) due to some gearbox supply problems.
Heill RSD <865> - 7.0L V8c mid longitudinal - DOHC DI 40v NA (eco: 24.96%) - Sport coupe in carbon fibre with db wishbone suspension system (active sport - semi active). Sport interior, basic ET and standard safety.

Turen TS - 4.0L V8c front longitudinal · MOHV DI 16v Twin Turbo (eco: 19.37%) - Premium sport coupe in carbon fibre/aluminium with db wishbone suspension system (active sport - semi active). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Thera S - 3.2L I6 front long · SOHC DI 24v NA (eco: 26.15%) - Sedan (5 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone suspension system (progressive - gas monotube - semi active). Standard interior/ET/safety.

Puma VTS - 5.2L V8c mid transverse · DOHC DI 32v Turbo (eco: 23.31%) - Sport coupe in aluminium/fibre glass with db wishbone suspension system (air - adaptive - semi active). Hand made interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

A city car… ?!?
Revo GTS - 1.8L I4 front longitudinal · SOHC Carb. 16v Turbo (eco: 14.21%) - Sport… thing (2 seater) in galvanized steel/steel with db wishbone suspension system (air - twin tube). Sport interior, basic ET and standard safety.

Falconete - 2.0L I6 front transverse · DOHC SPFI 24v NA (eco: 19.09%) - Coupe (2+2 seater) in CR steel with Macpherson/db wishbone suspension system (progressive - gas mono tube). Sport interior, standard ET/safety.

Pretor LS - 4.8L V8c mide transverse · DOHC DI 40v NA (eco: 24.51%) - Luxury sport coupe in carbon fibre with db wishbone suspension system (active comfort - semi active). Hand made interior, luxury ET and standard safety.

I usually don’t reply in the car design sharing forum, but your designs are absolutely awesome. Good work! :slight_smile:

Many thanks Der Bayer, is really great what Automation allows to do in such an easy way.

… and why not, another one.

Pargo TS - 3.8L I6 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 24v Turbo (eco: 25.00%). Sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone suspension system (air - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, premium ET and standard safety.

I’ve already posted here before saying how great your designs are, but the Falconete, Pargo and Preto: :open_mouth:
ManHell Automotive is the Pininfarina of the Automation universe in my mind :slight_smile:

[quote=“utopian201”]I’ve already posted here before saying how great your designs are, but the Falconete, Pargo and Preto: :open_mouth:
ManHell Automotive is the Pininfarina of the Automation universe in my mind :slight_smile:[/quote]

Many thanks for the compliments.
You asked about how long it takes in creating every car:
The Falconete took me really little (2, 3 hours?), it’s a design that I’ve done many times before, even I was not completely sure if I had posted that same model before.
The Pretor took me a good amount of time, I was not really inspired while designing this one. Overall I invested around 8 hours (splitted in 2 or 3 days).
The Pargo was ‘easy’, it had to be that body with the bulky front end, the rear end ‘ate’ more time than expected given the amount of detail (and fixtures) that I put on it. Around 6 hours in 2 days.

I’ll keep trying to ‘improve’ everything :slight_smile:

Tietar - 2.1L I6 front transverse · OHC EFI 12v NA (eco: 22.98%). Premium sedan (5 seater) in CR steel with Macpherson/multilink suspension system (hydropneumatic - twin tube). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Rigel VT - 1.6L I4 front longitudinal · DOHC DI 16v Turbo (eco: 24.51%). Hatchback (5 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with db wishbone suspension system (air - adaptive - semi active). Premium interior, standard ET/safety.

Emperor A - 4.5L V8c front longitudinal · OHV Carb. 16v NA (eco: 18.18%). Automatic sedan (2+2 seater) in G steel/steel with db wishbone suspension system (air - twin tube). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.

Carabela AWS - 5.5L V8c front longitudinal · MOHV DI 16v NA (eco: 20.55%). Sport automatic wagon (5 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone/multilink suspension system (active comfort - adaptive). Premium interior/ET and standard safety.
Oh! now i see a nice divorce between the front and rear lights :confused:

Istmo RS - 4.6L V8c mid longitudinal · DOHC DI 32v NA (eco: 24:14%). Sport coupe (a rival for the Ferrari 458) in aluminium/carbon fibre with db wishbone supension system (air - adaptive - semi active). Sport interior, standard ET/safety.

So many quality designs here! Congrats!