many fixtures poke out
imageimage
and spoilers cause issues on boot as well

3 Likes

90scoupe01 is being worked on as we speak

4 Likes

The coupe and fastback versions of this has asymmetry issues,

and all versions of this except sedan has the same problem

something that has always bugged me on both the sporty “miata” 12’ coupes models
i may have more issues to show later
given that they happen

I’ve just noticed that the front wheels of the porsche body are misaligned

1 Like

I’ve noticed this a lot on some bodies but that’s usually only on the rear wheelhouse (Like the NSX body).
Also one thing I’d like in the game is the option to lower suspension below the minimum set suspension. Sometimes a car looks like it should go lower (Like the 1986 Diablo body) but you can’t get it low enough, I’d imagine that this could be changed by the mod creator or when making the body? Seems kind of ridiculous that you can make a car look like a monster truck with raised suspension but not ‘‘slam’’ some cars / get them really really low to the ground.

3 Likes

When creating a new model, if I select the larger version of the NSX body (which looks like it can accommodate really big engines) from the model tab, the engine bay size appears generous enough if I choose a longitudinally mid-mounted engine - specifically, a normally aspirated V12:

However, after actually clicking on the body in the trim tab, the engine bay appears to shrink for no apparent reason, and so a ~4.0L V12 is the largest engine of that configuration which fits right in:

Granted, I can still get decent power from this engine with a few strategically placed quality points, even with natural aspiration, but the small engine bay is still a hindrance to really high power outputs if I go for the NA V12 route. I do not know of any other car bodies with this most unusual problem, which has persisted since well before the latest update - but what exactly is causing it?

That seems to be a general issue, I’ve run into it myself with other mid and rear engined bodies. It is still an issue in our current dev version. We’ll investigate!

1 Like

Not really an issue but more of a gripe I have with the 10s Suburbalanche body: the track width is very high for realism. A 2015 Chevy Suburban fits 275mm tires in the front and back with nowhere near as much wheel arch extension as it takes in the game. And many modern pickup trucks use 265mm+ tires without stretching the arches so much :man_shrugging:

The convertible version of the Colt body does not gain a desirability bonus (and in fact receives a body type penalty) for various convertible demographics:

I suspect the desirability calculations are bugged - the game treats it like a fixed-roof hatchback even though the choice of body style means it certainly isn’t one.

That’s not the only convertible body to have that issue. There’s a much newer body that has it too. I haven’t gone through all the bodies, but I suspect it may be just a general calc issue.

asymetrical

1 Like

The rear wheel is not centered correctly in its well (10sCoupe02Large)

EDIT: Found another one, front wheels this time (10sSupercar01Small)

EDIT 2: Here we go again… (10Roadster_large-FB)

EDIT 3: Max rear wheel offset is also too low, notice how much it’s recessed inside the well compared to the front wheels (10Roadster_large-FB again)

EDIT 4: Even the small variant (10Roadster_FB) has issues with front wheel alignment…

1 Like

Couple of bugs with the 1955 SUV Body. The LWB SUV variant has only a single seat row in the front, where it should probably be a three-row SUV. Also when swapping from a fully designed LWB SUV to a SWB SUV, this happens, with the rear acting the same way:

Also been struggling with an issue with fixtures on many bodies. Often clicking on a fixture and attempting to translate it right or left with the arrow keys will make it, oddly, flip the fixture left to right. Very irritating when trying to subtly adjust the fixture.

I’ve noticed an issue with cars with very wide wheels or very narrow wheels. Cars with very wide wheels will have the wheel centers flicker in and out of existence. Cars with very narrow tires and low offsets will often have the brakes clip through the wheels, leading to the brakes appearing partly on the outside of the wheels.

My car using the BodyEditor_00’sSupercarLarge_Thumb (1995 countach/diablo coupe body) broke upon opening.

It looks cool

2 Likes

Looks like the car took inspiration from something like this when it broke?

2009 Sedan with 2.6m wheelbase rear bumper spikes when you stretch it.

It looks like there’s a bug on this SUV body where you can see a whole on the right side when you put a fixture on the right side it but the left side is fine.

Here’s an issue that’s model related but not really a body issue, so apologies if this isn’t the right thread. If you combine a V16 engine with Mechanical Fuel Injection with a Single Throttle Body, the engine model has no air intake on the manifold.

This also glitches out turbos if you add them, as the charge pipe coming off the intercooler punches through the engine block and ends up behind the entire engine.