UE4 Open Beta Body + Variant Issues list

Either LMP cars made amazing delivery trucks in there later lives or something is wrong with the cargo volume

(Leads the hilarious results)

6 Likes

hey, if you need really fast delivery…

3 Likes

Yep, as mentioned above, the engine bay calcs for mid engined bays seem to be somewhat bugged

2 Likes

Fixed fixture stamping holes 40s Large Coupe for next release:

Summary

3 Likes

Body: BodyEditor_80sPickupLarge_Thumb
Type: 1978 Pickup

Can you tell which fixture is doing it? Like if you move one around do the holes move? (I’m guessing the tailights)

Link to Vehicle: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pd1bss2wlu803h2/Dad's%20-%20Trim%201.car?dl=1

It is the tail gate handle and the tail lights.
The tail gate handle does the grooves underneath it and the tail lights do the ones that it is on.

This Bumper Bar seems to hang in the air without actually touching the body of the car.

Can you circle it in the list of thumbnails? I just tried seemingly all of them and couldn’t find that.

Sorry for the delay; I didn’t check my e-mail for a while.

Fixed 10sSUVHuge family rear morphs for next release

Summary

1 Like

That Not-C4-Corvette body has some unusual seating situation:

2 Likes

What’s the issue…? It gets one row of seats, like the Corvette it’s based on.

Many older bodies don’t have the right number of doors listed:

6 doors on this, same with MWB_Van and SWB_Van. Should double swing doors be counted as 1 or 2 doors is the question here?

Both variants of these two bodies don’t count the rear doors (again, 5 or 6 door is the question here.)

Both these bodies and both variants of the smaller one are also missing the rear doors like the vans above them.

The LWB_Cargo, MWB_Cargo and SWB_Cargo window-less vans are not limited to just the front row of seats.

I think it’s more about WHERE the seats are, which, considering the length of the bonnet, isn’t that far off anyway

Fixed 80sPickupLarge (rear ute tray causing fixture stamping issues) for next release:

Summary

uhh… no, take a look at the morphing of the car. Like… the pickle-fork in the front center.

90s coupe

lights don’t wrap around properly

Yeah it’s mostly because the car shape around the seats is generic. Doesn’t consider lenght of a car, just front, back and third seating row and for that reason I think even a sports car with a long hood should start seating at the front row, not the middle like a family van.