Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

UE4 Open Beta Body + Variant Issues list

Sorry for double post, but found a bug with 2010s_GT_Coupe_SWB. Mid engine options do not have a big enough engine bay, even for mid-transverse.

Mid-Transverse

Mid-Longitudinal

I only noticed this recently, but 00sPonySmall actually generates too little lift front and rear.

Even though this is at the expense of greater drag, the near-total absence of lift at both ends makes lips, wings and spoilers almost redundant on that body, which is a shame considering how well the boxy shape lends itself well to the more angular aero fixtures. I would prefer if it had slightly more lift on both sides, with the drag coefficient being slightly reduced to compensate.

I’m sorry but this is literally unplayable.

Also I would like to point out that there’re multiple instances of cars having their wheel arcs reset after a while. Happened to Civic, Falcon muscle, 80s Small hatch, 70s Coupe. I’m not really sure what’s causing the problem here.

Fixed: Ready for inclusion in a release

grafik

It is possible to move the back bumper sideways on the 10sHatch01-5dr

Unable to paint the rear bumper, and it will just stick to this paint no matter what.

The rear bumper painting issue is less a body specific issue and more a game mechanic one. It is being addressed.

fixed, ready for future release

these new lights in beta look neat but dont work correctly
the body is cutting into the fixture

EDIT: This is just a MOD body issue

Ladder chassis is poking out from the 2003 pickup body as you can see here.

Hello, i found some sort of problem on the Alfa 155 body when you fit a boxer engine into the car. This problem also occur on the 190E body

The 1955 Coupe with the 2.63 wheel base has the frame sticking through the body.