2019 New York International Auto Show

The New T90 by MRP

logo%20with%20motto

The New Montes T90 it changes the approach: it wants to be the best sports luxury sedan from the market, thanks to a powerful engine, a fined-tuned suspension, and a quick, precise and good feedback steering.

The engine is the same PO50 5.1L twinturbo V8, found on the older gen T90 and current Excelsior, but thanks to the MRP tuning, instead developing 487hp at 7600 RPM, now it develops 584hp at 7700 RPM, without sacrificing smoothness, response or increasing the turbolag (the turbo is fully charged at 2400 RPM), providing an exceptional performance (0-100km/h in 4.0s and a top speed of 334km/h) as well an incredible fuel efficiency (7.8L/100km AVG and a CO2 emissions of 50g/km using the WTLP standard).

The transmission is the 7MDEA2 (7-speed DCT), developed by MRP, and transfers the power to the four wheels with a 50/50 ratio in normal conditions (it could send, depending the conditions, the 100% to only one axle, and one wheel if it’s necessary), and you can select five modes: confort, normal, sport, MRP, and RWD.

And thanks to it’s adaptative air suspension (thanks to a radar, it adjusts the height of each wheel, as well the hardness, according with the road surface, steering and throttle and brake position), you won’t believe that are you driving a 1.9-ton saloon: on a 20m-radius corner, the car produces 1.10g before loosing grip, and 1.08g on a 200m-radius corner.

The new T90 580 MRP is available from $56.841. Soon, a less powerful T90 400 MRP it will be available. If someone want to test the car on BeamNG, send me a PM.

7 Likes

logo
TORÉER AUTOMOBILE in association with AXUMA

present the

2020 AXUMA SJ TORÉER

As an homage to the Hokuto Levara Toréer, 1000 units of this iconic sports sedan will be produced. Enjoy blasting past contemporary sports cars with an extra 241 horsepower and 225 lb-ft of torque over stock, as well as a rear biased AWD system and a lightning-quick 7 speed dual clutch. Rocket from 0-60 in 3.3 seconds on to a top speed of 197 miles per hour while maintaining 21 MPG city and 33 MPG highway (US). Pull a maximum of 1.18 g, and go around the Top Gear Test Track faster than the new Honda NSX. Outpace supers all day, every day, stop at the pump less often than them, and enjoy a higher level of luxury than them, all for a competitive MSRP of $75,000. The ownership of an SJ Toréer is a privilege. Get yours before they’re gone.

7 Likes

AL Autos at The 2019 New York International Auto Show (2/2)

New%20AL%20Logo%20PNG%20v4

Hello one and all! Welcome to the AL Autos booth here at the 2019 New York International Auto Show in wonderful New York City!! With us today, we have second car we brought with us to NYIAS 2019. Allow me to introduce you to our new fun to drive crossover!

The AL Autos Via: Practicality combined with style!

RGS Shown in AL Sky Blue

After some substantial testing, the all new AL Autos Via is ready for the public! The Via is one of the results of our mission to create affordable, comfortable, practical vehicles that are still fun to drive and striking to look at. To achieve this, we’ve applied new techniques we’ve acquired from experience (and some help) as well as put some nifty technology that we’ve developed into the Via. All of the trims made for the Via come with our AL Comfort Suspension setups with integrated pothole detection and adaptive technology as standard. This allows for a subtle ride protecting the occupants from discomfort and protecting the wheels from misalignment. The Via comes with a choice of two powertrains (for now): a 2.0 L Turbo 4-cylinder producing 254.2 BHP, 192.9 lb-ft torque, and gets 30.2 MPG (available on the RGLE and RGXLE), and a 2.3 L Turbo 4-cylidner producing 346.8 BHP, 248.2 lb-ft torque, and gets 28.5 MPG (available on the RGS). All trims of the Via also come with AWD as standard for optimized handling and power delivery. All of these fun goodies are wrapped in a striking body with some new design elements.

RGLE shown in AL Crimson Red

The Via currently has 3 interior trims which come in a variety of welcoming color schemes. The RGLE comes with our ALStandard Comfort automatic multi-point adjustment cloth seats. The RGXLE comes with our ALPremium Comfort automatic multi-point adjustment leather seats. The RGS comes with our ALRoadSport automatic multi-point adjustment leather bucket seats. Every interior trim provides astounding comfort and support to any occupants which enter the vehicle. For some extra goodies, the RGXLE and RGS come with a 12” infotainment screen loaded with the newly revamped ALAutos-Infotainment System. The safety of all who drive our vehicles is very important to us, so we included, as standard, ALSafeShield, our comprehensive safety suite, is standard on all Via trims. No matter where you look, you will find the results of our mission to improve the quality of our cars while providing the public with fun to drive, practical, and striking vehicles.

RGXLE shown in AL Dark Green

Prices for the (Model) are as follows (Prices include a 20% Markup):
RGLE: $26,787
RGXLE: $30,982
RGS: $39,292

Want to see more?

An in-depth spec sheet will be posted on our official website soon!

That’s all for now! Thank you for joining us here at the 2019 New York International Auto Show! If you still have the energy for it, look out for another release at Auto Shanghai 2019! Have a wonderful rest of the day and enjoy the show!

1 Like

Martlet, Satsunai, and Aeros at NYIAS 2019

Martlet Cormorant

Powered by a 3.6-liter naturally aspirated V6 returning 213 horsepower at 6100 RPM, 228 lb-ft of torque at 2800 RPM, and 25.4 average MPG, Martlet’s new Cormorant takes personal luxury to new levels of fuel efficiency for its size while still being able to deliver a reasonable 0-60 time of under nine seconds.
yeah it’s pretty much a car for old people

Satsunai Biei

Named for a scenic town in Satsunai’s native Hokkaido known for its lush rolling hills, the Satsunai Biei is a grand tourer designed to eat up miles in comfort and speed. Its 6.0L naturally aspirated V8 delivers 468 horsepower at 6700 RPM and 418 lb-ft of torque at 4900 RPM, dispatching 0-60 in 4.7 seconds and going on to a governed top speed of 186 MPH. However, the Biei still gets 26.1 average MPG at cruising speeds.

Aeros Antioch

Aeros’ newly redesigned crossover uses a variant of their 3L I5 that has been in production since 2011. Nevertheless, it produces a respectable 237 horsepower at 5500 RPM and 279 lb-ft of torque from 2300-4200 RPM. Thanks to its 7-speed automatic it is able to return 29.7 mixed MPG and tow 3500 pounds with this engine, though Aeros plans to make adjustments to improve the 9.66-second 0-60 time before the 2020 Antioch goes on sale this fall.

2 Likes

Leviathan Motor Company

Presents:

The all-new Maladus has arrived. Now more powerful than ever, the M350 generation is equipped with a new 5.5L V8, starting at 618 hp and 432 lb-ft. Let the awe-inspiring note of a years-refined naturally aspirated V8 soaring over 9000 rpm envelope you as you feel its immense power under your control.

Every inch of the new styling was sculpted with intent to create a meeting of elegance and flair perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Aerodynamics were carefully planned for maximum efficiency in the use of lips and vents without interfering with the lines of the body. Inside boats signature flowing aluminum lines with carbon fiber and leather upholstery as well as the new HUD system.

The M350 sends all of its power to the rear wheels. It utilizes a 7-speed DCT and fully active suspension to tackle any situation. The base model boasts a 200+ mph top speed and can achieve 0-62 mph in 3.9 seconds without the assistance of its launch control system. 60 years of the iconic Maladus have brought us to the ultimate drivers car.

Coming later this year

Click here to explore the LMC heritage.

21 Likes

This could get messy…

Ursula AG: sends cease and desist letter and copyright claim to Oldman Motors

Turf war!!! :rage::rage::rage:

Zenshi at the 2019 NYIAS

Zenshi makes an appearance once more in the New York International Auto Show with it’s current lineup, ranging from the Nimessa to the Gundan. One very special model, however, makes it’s appearance in the center of Zenshi’s booth.

2020 Karis (2nd Generation, XGK56)

200S model shown in Frosty White

Replacing the Kamata in Zenshi’s compact sports spot in the lineup, the Karis serves to not only be a successor to the Kamata, but also a successor to it’s previous generation, which first made it’s appearance in 1969.

When it comes to creating a compact and affordable sports car, Zenshi made sure that the Karis prioritized agility and lightness. Weighing just shy of 1,200 kg, the Karis can either have the 180 HP 1.2L RapidAct turbocharged I4, or the 225 HP 20-Valve QZ20-GDA 2.0L I4. Both transmissions can either be mated to a 6-Speed Manual or a 7-Speed AvanTec transmission.

Inside, The Karis follows suit of how the previous generation was, sporty yet comfortable. In a 2+2 layout, the Karis’s dash is, in a traditional Zenshi manner, focused towards the driver. the AIGCS utilized on the Karis is that of a hybrid digital-analog gauge cluster that pays homage to the first generation, allowing for improved ease of use with infotainment functions, vehicle functions, and so forth.

So then, what is presented here is what Zenshi believes is a proper successor to the Karis, an embodiment of spirited driving at a more affordable scale, combining classic styling with modern styling seamlessly to give a design that will surely stand out from the competition.

More info to come later…

13 Likes
Out of the Shadows

One of the most anticipated cars of 2019 arrives in full force.

A name etched into the annals of history.

A racing pedigree unchallenged by any other automaker.

The Viva Brooklands has landed.

A historic name from the beginning of British Motorsport, in order to get their new marque on the map, Bramhall went to one of the most prestigious and successful sports car developers to aid in their quest. Brooklands took what was a basic, ordinary four door saloon and gave it the heartbeat of a purebred racer.

The 1964 Bramhall Viva Brooklands was born.

Taking lessons learned from over 65 years of motor racing experience, Bramhall have returned the Brooklands name to the iconic sports hatchback. The VSi has be used as a baseline, however, the 2 litre turbocharged Rochdale engine has been swapped for a 3.2 litre, twin turbocharged V6 powerhouse, with over 390 brake horsepower and a top speed edging over 170 miles per hour. 0 to 60 is done in less than 5 seconds and it will complete a lap of the Nurburgring in less than 8 minutes and 30 seconds. Bramhalls patented ADTS all-wheel drive system ensures that even at maximum power the car remains planted and stuck to the ground through all sorts of terrain. An Aida infotainment system is included as standard, as well as the all new Bramhall Stability Technology with Launch Mode.

On sale from the 23rd April 2019
Be part of the revolution

4 Year Warranty
MSRP $45,500.00
Excessive use of Launch Mode may void warranty, check at your local dealer for details

Marketing Material available to all auto magazines

All images available through Bramhall dealerships and during the New York International Auto Show, all rights reserved

7 Likes

The New Kazume 7-Seat Crossover

“With an ever-growing market of crossovers around the world, manufactures have to adapt to the times. We at Kazume have made SUVs before, but never big enough for bigger storage space, families, and bigger futures.”

“And to support these futures, we made the KX7.”

The KX7 is engineered and equipped to set the bar for affordable 7-passenger SUVs. Our legacy of leadership means that KX7 includes benchmarks like the Xenia and the Azura. And our new SUV is eager to lead your family anywhere in bold and brilliant style, from its LED lighting, to wheels from 18 to 21 inches, to a body that’s at once muscular and aerodynamic.

This is our bigger future.

Suave Style

Designed to turn heads, on-road or off, KX7 features a muscular stance, rugged design touches, and enough luxurious features inside to make any expedition feel like a day at the spa. A rugged design greets you from every angle, while the signature character lines flow low on the body, providing a spacious interior filled with light. Strategically located spoilers and deflectors help improve KX7’s aerodynamic performance.

Premium Seating, for Your Whole Family

Consider it your base camp for big adventures. KX7 offers a premium, spacious interior with available navigation, Apple CarPlay, and Bose Premium Audio System coming through an 8.8-inch touchscreen display. KX7 provides its premium touch with the use of leather-appointed seats, available wood-tone trim to metallic accents - the signs of a high-quality, crafted interior are on full display. The available Dual Panel Panoramic Moonroof allows for a room with a view, whichever seat you choose. It stretches over all three rows of seats. Whether you’re in the city, on the highway, or cruising through the mountains, everyone can enjoy the scenery.
Capability goes way beyond taking on rugged conditions, it’s conquering the real world you face every day. That’s why KX7 offers seating for up to 8 with impressive amounts of leg room, and a reclining third row for added comfort. It boasts a best-in-class 7 USB ports, and 19 available cup holders.

Not the Subaru Ascent shown

Unbeatable Durability

To power all of your adventures, you need a rock solid powertrain. KX7 offers a host of proven and efficient engines to get you through wherever you go without breaking a sweat. A standard 3.6L boxer 6-cylinder from our recent HR-engine line makes an impressive 308 horsepower, while being frugal enough to score 24 combined MPG(US). If you’d like, you can also opt for a torquier and more fuel efficient 2.5L turbocharged boxer 4-cylinder that can reach up to the brst in its class 29 combined MPG(US).
All engines are paired to an 8-speed automatic and front or all wheel drive.

A Bigger Future for All

The KX7 will start from $21,850 for a 2.5L turbo, and $26,050 for a 3.6L model.

250T FWD - $26,800 - 25/36/29 MPG
250T AWD - $29,250 - 24/35/28 MPG
300 FWD - $30,250 - 22/32/26 MPG
300 AWD - $32,500 - 21/31/25 MPG

Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror with Approach Light, $241.00 · Auto-Dimming Mirror with Compass and HomeLink, $365.00 · Fog Light Kit, $439.00 · Remote Engine Start, $446.00 · Bose Audio, $549.00 · KazuMedia Entertainment, $970.00 · Sunshade - 2nd Row, $299.95 · Sunshade - 3rd Row, $52.00 · USB Charging Ports, $230.00

13 Likes

posts car right after entrees close

Uh no, not really. Move along please.

3 Likes

ORION PRESENTS THE 2019 GYRFALCON CONCEPT

GALLERY

GALLERY

STATS

• 450 HP TWIN TURBO 3L B6
  • 2180 LBS WEIGHT (988 KG)
  • 0-60 MPH IN 2.7 SECONDS
  • MID-ENGINED RWD
  • 7 SPEED DUAL CLUTCH
  • 193 MPH TOP SPEED
  • ACTIVE SPORT SUSPENSION
  • FULL CARBON FIBER BODY
  • 650 LBS OF DOWNFORCE (294 KG)
  • COMPACT FURY

15 Likes

Owl Motors at NYIAS 2019

The new Owl Divo. Producing 800hp and 664 lb-ft of torque, this new supercar isn’t one to be messed with.

0-100 km/h takes just 2.6 seconds and will go on to 187mph. You won’t feel like it’s a deathtrap either. With a luxurious interior with many standard features such as a 10" touch screen display with Apple CarPlay. As this car is not on sale as of yet, prices are not official, but expect to pay less than $130,000.

The 2020 Owl GranTurismo Coupe. The ultimate GT car. With 633hp, this car is perfect for those crazy cross-country rallys. With comfort, power and style, this is one of the best in a growing market.

The GranTurismo has a luxurious interior like the Divo, but with more of a luxury bias whereas the Divo has a more sporty interior. The 5.0L V10 propels the car to 100km/h in 4 seconds and can reach 1.18g on 20m radius cornering pad. Pricing starts at $77,000.

For those who want the speed of the GranTurismo but with 2 more doors and a larger trunk, there’s the GranTurismo Sedan. Built on the same platform as the GranTurismo Coupe, the GranTurismo Sedan can carry 5 passengers in comfort while traveling at it’s top speed of 188mph.

Using the same 5.0L V10 the GranTurismo Sedan makes 595hp and 501 lb-ft of torque. The engine is slightly detuned because the same power as the coupe is simply not needed. The Coupe is perfect to cruise to Leguna Seca, set an astonishingly fast lap, then cruise back home. The Sedan is perfect as a fast, practical and stylish daily driver. Pricing will start from $67,000.

gggg
Anyways, that’s all from us at Owl Motors! Feel free to ask us any questions you have about these models and we hope to see you guys soon! Also if you would like to test drive any of the cars PM me.

3 Likes

Aaaand Just like that, it’s all over folks! If you’re a lazy fuck like me and just want the good stuff. Well here’s what went down this lovely year!

Cardinal Tuning GmbH Released a tuned version of a Shromet Dragon with 800Hp. Now I’ve never really been one for the Dragon myself but I think I could be persuaded by that kind of performance. At least in a different color. Those photos are really bright and eye searing.

Atlas is showing off a V12 hypercar which is apparently a spiritual successor to some sort of other race car they made awhile ago.

Blaire and Gremlin Have just up and yeeted themselves out of the show entirely. Well that’s not a very confidence inspiring move… If I were an investor I’d be looking elsewhere with my money to be honest.

Module’s crossover is here. The XR-20, and it’s got also got a 5L V8, but with 400hp! And apparently it’s RWD! It looks awesome, and jerking off to the 80s is what all the cool hipsters are into these days, so I see that spreading like wildfire.

EVGENIS is unveiling their next generation Typhon, and they’re all Mild Hybrids now, with PHEV and EV models set to drop in the future. No more V8s, even in the ES models. Oh well, such is the times. I do quite like the look of that but I can’t help but feel that D segment sedans have been regulated to a celebratory role these days. Like being the President of Ireland.

RMC are saying goodbye to the PST6 with a performance version with adaptive suspension, and 540Hp. That’s all well and good but I wouldn’t pay nearly double the price of a standard one, especially when the new model is just around the corner. Looks pretty good though I must admit.

YOSEMITE has a couple of different things to show… And the first one is… A Ford Explorer. There’s no other way around it. They’ve just shown an older Ford Explorer.
Next is a compact Crossover called the Cinto, and it’s… admittedly alright. Wouldn’t exactly call it a standout but it fills the gap in the market just fine I suppose.
And lastly the Wildcat, which was already shown in Europe. I’m really not a fan of this one, when there are so many better looking roadsters for less than 40 grand.

Murasaki is dead. A moment of Silence? Didn’t think so. It’s alright though because they have some sort of spiritual successor, who’s promising all sorts of Crossovers and city cars. No actual photos of these cars, obviously… I’d hold onto your checkbooks if I were you. They’re a successor of a brand that just went under and they’re asking for money without proof of a product. Yea that’s a hard no from me dawg.

AL Autos is showing the Aranea… again. But this time they’re really really gonna do it for super realsies this time guys. They pinky promise.

Ursula is Showing the FX1, a compact crossover. With an electric version coming sometime. But Christ it costs 34,000$! and it looks… like that! I would have guessing sub 20 with a 0,60 time of 9.3 seconds. And it just doesn’t look premium.

Huangdou is showing off multiple crossovers. Firstly they have a 7 or 8 seater chonker known as the Baolei, which despite being a V6 8 seater, still boasts up to 35MPG. I can only assume they way they’ve achieved this, as well as the incredibly competitive price of 26,000$ is by making the interior out of chopsticks and chewing gum.
They’ve also got a very enticing EV model. One of the few 7 seater Evs on the market. Now this is much more enticing indeed.
They’ve also revived the CC name to put on a compact crossover, which I’d normally protest fervently because tarnishing an old name by putting it on a crossover is just wrong on all levels. But this time I’m going to protest it because the old CC was… well, China in the 90s.
Tuk Tuks were advanced transportation back then. Best not to remind us of that time, things are much better now, with a… rather interesting crossover convertible option, as well as an EV option, with “Big Ass Electric Motors.” Sadly however it seems that they’re so competitive on pricing that they’ve failed to notice one can purchase the EV Balolei, which is much bigger, for less than 10 grand more. So they’ve sort of obsoleted it before it even came out.

Yamanishi is showing the new Mulholland, a super GT car with over 700hp, and all the modern luxury goodies. It’s really steep competition though, espically with LMC turning out such good stuff these days, and plus it just doesn’t look like it costs 180,000$. Looks are everything, people.

Roamer has broken out their bibles and clung to the V8 like its the crucifix itself in what is apparently some sort of sports sedan. That’s cool and all, claiming superiority by displacement, but with just 300hp, I’m pretty sure my non V8, turbocharged Tauga could beat it in a race.
Also they’re claiming their police version with 374Hp is the fastest police car in the world? right…
The petrol is going to run out at some point guys. Just a reminder.

Saminda is here! and so is the C3! And it’s Blue! Very VERY blue! There will be a 1.8L N/A engine with 150 horsepower that nobody will want, and a 1.5L Turbo engine which everybody will. But enough with the minor differences per generation, sell me the heart and soul of this car! What makes it special?

Tanaka is showing off a new full size SUV, called the Okanawa. And it… has a V8 with nearly 400 horsepower. Christ, talk about making an entry. But in order to meet that price of 36,000 for the 5 seat version, it must use an interior sparcer than a Huangdou. Well, we’ll see…

Rigore has claimed to have turned the Caelum to a serious road racer. The 2.1L engine now makes 370Hp. It claims to be literally everything one could want in a compact luxury sedan, quick, thrilling, luxurious, dynamic, technologically advanced… I’d love to believe them at face value, but usually when a car tries to be all things to all people it ends up being none of them. But here’s to hoping at least?

Zenshi is also entering the highly coveted GT halo car market with the Hornet, except this one has a 2.4L 4 Cyllinder engine. That’s… interesting. It claims to be a showcase of technology, but I hope that will make up for the apparently lacking power supply. But apparently it’s a hybrid, and will be able to get from 0-60 in under 4 seconds. Again, fighting an uphill battle in the GT market, but this is certainly a more interesting one, and it has some semblance of style, so it’s at least worth a shortlist I think.

(Intermission because there’s so many damn reveals. I need a hot dog)

14 Likes

Correction, Hornet is a completely different manufacturer. :wink:

The Gyrfalcon is easily one of the better uses of the other 90s supercar body (which resembles a CCX/Agera), especially with the winged longtail look you gave it. I’m guessing it’s the smaller version, with the shorter wheelbase, and not the larger long-wheelbase version. If only Orion decides to actually put it into production in the future - and offer an even more powerful engine (like a V8 or V10) for good measure.

1 Like

guess who forgot this post again…

Thank you everyone for your participation in this event. We hope you enjoyed taking part.

The next event will be the Goodwood Festival of Speed, on July 4th.

Please do not unveil any more cars. If you would like to continue to provide media coverage, you may feel free to do so.

8 Likes

2019 New York International Auto Show Pre-Show Coverage

This is Carol Lee, and welcome to the pre-show coverage of NYIAS from us Drivers.com! This NYIAS is certainly huge, and loads of automakers are gathering together just to showcase their latest and greatest cars to the public. And also the show isn’t cancelled yet. Like, seriously. We’re only several days (or hours) left for the official show, so yeah, let’s begin.

I know you all guys just need a summary for all those cars launched this year. So we did.

First on, we have the Atlas Zeta, a flat-12 supercar that sadly looks dated even for a spiritual successor for a some historic race car of some sort. What is the year now? 1996?

Blaire decided that they want to leave the show for some reason. Later Gremlin decided that they should leave the show too and yeeted themselves. Quebec later responded in a same way again. Now that’s what I called crazy.

Module Corporation released their first-ever SUV the XR-20, which looks interesting like your usual MC but it’s more practical and techy like your usual Module. Ironically it’s only available with an archaic RWD setup.

The new Typhon ditches the sedan model (why?) and becoming more prettier than before. There’s no V8, but I don’t mind as long as it has good performance and fuel economy. Guess what, somebody’s going to ditch her old Ursula F3 for a new Evgenis Typhon Mayfair now.

The RMC Pulse 6 is finally going to an end, so they decided to end it with a bang. Meet the PST6 Final Edition. With a turbo L6 generating 540 hp and double the price. Or just wait for the next car instead if you want.

Corsica launches 2 new crossovers here in New York. One big, one small. The Yosemite is actually nice if you want a decent SUV but now it’s equipped with loads of tech even the premium brands could actually worry. Also, look at the company’s first compact SUV, the Cinto. Honestly it looks a bit conservative but people would still suck it anyway since Corsica is pretty good at making SUVs.

RIP Murasaki. I bet anyone isn’t really forgetting or even heard of it…oh well, they aren’t dead yet but another company named Kurokama took over the company and launched Murasaki’s old stock. With no pictures. Except for the Corsac, maybe.

AL Auto’s NYIAS lineup this year is very boring to look at. They still launching their Araena from the last show. Or is it?

…or not. Here comes the Via, from AL Autos themselves. Questionable looks, boring engines and low price. Still boring for sure.

While everyone here is launching large SUVs, Ursula decided that they want to be different and launch a small crossover named the FX1 by teasing them on Twitter and launch them later. But it looks cheap and tacky, and with just 2 engine choices for it, how could they offer them for an expensive price of $34K?. Premium segment leader tax strikes again.

Looks like we’re in a time where everyone wants to launch an SUV of their own. This time China’s Huangdou launches another batch of SUVs, namely the Baolei (fortress in Chinese) an impressive-looking SUV with equally impressive engine lineup. And remember the CC that launched in this Detroit Auto Show? Here’s it’s sister the “allure” version, which includes a hopefully not-so-nasty convertible-coupe SUV that harks back to the 90s CC-100S. And yes, the holographic anime girl is also here too if you’re wondering. Anime fans rejoice.

Yamanishi’s newest Mulholland claims to have supercar-beating performance with unexceptional comfort. With Aston Martin’s help, I’m sure this would be fine. Even if it means like 50K cheaper than the Gaydon company’s offering.

It’s 2019 and everyone wants to sell their sedans for more practical, trendy and techy cars, Meanwhile DeVass somehow became drunk and posting some kinda threatening words for it’s new Roamer with woefully dated specs. No matter how much I want to say that 8 cylinders are awesome, but many turbo sixes now are much more powerful, efficient and reliable these days. But anyway, at least in 10 or 20 years this would be a nice project car that you can get for cheap and can be seen in your local Craigslist listings. Maybe.

Saminda’s C3 coupe is finally here, now with much more performance and more legroom because +1 inches of car length. Anyway, there’s no word about the 1.5 turbocharged 4-pot preforms, we can’t say about anything either.

Look, another SUV in the house. This time is Tanaka Okanawa, which is a full-size SUV with a meaty V8 and loads of seats options. Nothing special. Next.

The Caelum MT-R by Rigore has a 370 hp 2.1L turbo-4, a darn interesting look and loads of luxury. Whoa. With those performance and luxury could other premium companies should scare? Or they have their competitors incoming? But hey, the animals know what’s in store, and they have plenty enough to beg for more.

Korean automaker Hornet releases a pretty different kind of GT called the 21, aka. Ventuno, with an advanced hybrid setup, which includes a mid-engined 2.4 turbo 4-pot, and with 4 seats. Cool. Really cool.

Zenith’s latest Cheyenne SUV and Safehaven medium-sized pickup does have it’s ways to survive the high-riding car wars, but how they are looking so tame, compared to the murderous competition?

Ecamobile just released a oddball hybrid sports car, and named in a oddly fashion known as "“Small Bid”. With an oddly luxurious interior, powered by an oddly small engine in a oddly designed setup. If that could sell like 50 then I’m pretty impressed.

The Ursula V8-powered Goldman Fenix, named after the main character Marcus Fenix from Gears of War has a Halo-inspired styling and a infotainment system designed by the guys who created the Forza Motorsport series. A car for Xbox fans I guess. Except it’s Australian and they also offers a Porsche-inspired factory collection service. With no words for price. (What’s next, Sony and some car company releases a PlayStation car?)

Remember that time Okul killed the V10 for a new boxer-6? (why no V8? /s) Boom. Meet Leo Khan, a company made by themselves to keep the V10 alive by launching 3 new cars to the market. Most of the cars look nice, but who knows how if they drive well?

Small 2-liter V10, supercar like style and performance. All in a cheap price of 50K. Meet the Akarui Kamakiri, a bargain supercar that I still think if there’s any corners cut to sell such a cheap price for such a car.

Axuma’s all-new SJ sedan has some good looks and a smooth engine for a F-segment competitor. However, it’s dated interior kills that praise I got for the car, and why it’s sounds cheap because of a lack of standard and optional kit? UPDATE: Looks like they got the wrong pic of the interior and they have corrected it. Now I’d say is worth it. Good looks, good interior.

And speaking of the Axuma SJ, Toréer have just beefed up the newly-launched sedan to have much more power (661 hp, 625 Nm if y’all is wondering) and now feels much better for a sports sedan, even it costs like 25K more than the standard. I still blame the interior tho.

Montes T90 is now back and it’s live, with a massively powerful yet smooth engine and extremely nice looks. But one question remains. Could this become another failure like the last one did, or it will become another success and prove the customers wrong?

Martlet Comorant is a large sedan with a woefully gutless V6 and a equally woefully slow acceleration times of worse than 9 seconds, while it’s fuel economy isn’t that impressive at all. If this could even sell like 5 in a year then I’m absolutely impressed.

The Biei from Satsunai has a nice engine, good performance and comfort with a front end ruined by a stupid hood ornament placement. But despite the stupid idea on the front, I’m okay with it.

Nextly here’s the Aeros Antiloch SUV. 237 hp L5, decent MPG, slow times. It’s going to be very boring to drive. At least it has decent towing capabilities.

Enough of the boring SUVs and shit, here’s something much more interesting. Leviathan Motor Company’s new Maladus is a neatly-styled V8 super GT that has 618 hp on tap. OK, honestly I like it. But any other info for the car, please?

Zenshi’s all-new Karis sports car is just looks too dated for my tastes. But wow, congrats for launching an all-new Karis after like, 50 years? It’s a pretty light and agile car for sure, however.

Bramhall revives the Brooklands name for the 2019 Viva hatchback. Even with excellent 3.2 V6 twin-turbo engine and performance, how does they sell one for a price of a Ursula F3? Maybe hardcore automobile fans would do that, but I’m not sure how that would work well.

Kazume launches a new large SUV named the KX7 here in New York. It’s large for sure, and wow, judging by the pictures, the kit and the price for the car, I’m sure it will sell well. But can we stop seeing more SUVs in this auto show? Thanks.

The new Orion Gyrfalcon hyper car focuses mostly on lightness. With a small boxer-six engine, low weight, high downforce and acceleration values that could scare it’s V8/V10/V12 competitors, the racetrack has now arrived a new hero.

Finally, Owl Motors has decided to launch their new sports coupe and sedan called the GranTurismo which is surprisingly not supported by Sony and Polyphony Digital, Both will be a pretty nice cruisers, I guess. And yes, also in the show we have the new Divo supercar with 800 hp from an unspecified engine and a impressive 2.6 seconds, with a surprisingly low top speed for a car of its kind. And it’s cheap for the kind of car I guess.

Well, guys, playtime’s over and the show has started. No more NYIAS coverage for this year. See y’all in Frankfurt. Enjoy.

P.S from the actual author of the post (not Carol, but me F12OM): I have decided to ditch the old format of the pre-show coverage (see NAIAS 2019 for the old format) because I have not enough time for doing this and that format wastes loads of time. So, new changes for the reports I guess.)

18 Likes