2022 Camshaft Software Crossover Play Competition - FINAL RESULTS

Only the first results count.

1 Like

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to plug in my car’s weight values and such into the CPCC sheet calculator. It won’t let me enter anything into the blue square for empty weight! What can I do to get the values?

The base document isn’t editable, to prevent it from getting messed up accidentally. You have to make a copy of it, which is located under the File tab. The copy can be changed and give you the values you need.

3 Likes

Thank you, it worked! Now if I may one more question, what about that combined section width? Is this referring to the maximum tire width of front and rear combined?

Yes, that is correct.

Alright, here goes nothing:

2020 Mara Kavaler 4.6 Challenge Ultra

The Challenge Ultra on one last late afternoon test run on a not yet opened brand new part of the Archanan highway system

edit: fixed the ‘flying car appearance’ in both pictures (snap-to-ground is more like snap-to-air for suburban highway at the moment…)

6 Likes
Zephorus Autos

Presents

Maures ZRD

| 5.0L V10 Twin Turbo |
| 940hp |
| 2.3 Tonnes |
| 7 Gear AWD DCT |

15 Likes

Here is the Yinzer AllStar RR. It is reasonably quick and reasonably light.

2 Likes

2020 Swanson 337TFSX
3.7 Boxer 6 Twinturbo, 536hp, reasonable commuting performance.
I hope my mediocre Cyclist prologue results came through

7 Likes

Daniloski KimiQuattro CCPC Edition

(Ok, CCPC Edition wasnt included in .car name, but ye, basically that)

As can be observed, this is wagon used to best of its abilities.
It has very big trunk space, allowing for carrying lot of stuff - 1910 liters, if we arent mistaken.
Vehicle can also handle tad bit more than 900 kg of people and cargo, again trait of practical load-lugger

But this isnt just practical machine, it packs serious performance too, courtesy of 4805cc V10 TT engine packing 697hp and close to 900Nm of torque.
Results are solid, despite it having 2140ish kg.

Now we shall prob adress elephant(s) in the room.

Considering this was elite competition, it only made sense to pull out the very best.
Michael Hoodmaker is likely THE best racing driver our facilities had ever come across and he is never afraid to prove it.
Also use it as reason for insisting on higher paycheck in comparison to other drivers

Needless to say, Ludwig isnt pleased by role of second fiddle, but he is going to drive the car for fair amount of time - being designated driver for road.
Ofc he is going to be tad bit taxed by this, but that just means literally everybody else comes to their races fresh and ready to compete
That includes cycling team and their belongings, including their bikes in roof extension

9 Likes
2020 Markely Sovereign SST

The Markley Sovereign SST is designed to take of the best the world has to offer in the traditional American way. Powered by a 6.0 liter twin turbo V8, it makes 726 horsepower and 786 foot pounds of torque, it's capable of hitting 60 mph is 3 seconds and the quarter mile in 10.86 with a top speed of over 225 mph. Yet despite this performance, it still features the amenities and drivability one would expect from a midsized luxury car. It even still manages over 25 mpg.
9 Likes

Even though the rules allowed mods to be used but I decided to make it harder for myself and didnt use any. Well at least I managed to design a decent looking (by my standarts) modern car and not another 60’s-80’s land yacht. And so I present to you…

2020 Arden Schwyzz TTR
3.4 V6TT 504 hp, AWD, ~320 km/h
Not too crazy, but I felt like thats somewhat realistic perfomance for a car like that.

9 Likes

I would like to see your car in games like NFS.
Despite the arcade physics, there is a more dynamic ride and more fun accompaniment sound.

Are there any other alternative sources I can watch a video of this? (Although it’s probably too late to submit)

It is not too late to submit your results! We have a video of the first part of the livestream tutorial:

2 Likes

how many screenshots we can submit again? just 1 or 2 pictures?

An Important Annoucement

We had an issue overnight and into today with the third-party service we are using to submit and collect results for The Cyclist: Tactics.

Unfortunately, this means that anyone who submitted results between 10PM Pacific Time yesterday (0500 UTC, 7AM CET) and 4PM Pacific Time today (2300 UTC, 1 AM CET) will need to re-do the Prologue event and re-submit their results. Anyone who submitted results before this is unaffected, as we had those results backed up.

We have been assured that this will not be an issue going forward with the competition. We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience.

And just a friendly reminder to all contestants, the submission deadline for both Automation cars, as well as your TC:T Prologue event results, is:

11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 20th.
4 Likes

???

Lunascura Adula Superveloce

Gallery

14 Likes

Is there any way to check/know for certain if your results are safe?

I just had a look, your results arrived just fine!

What I am going to do is post a list of all the contestants who have submitted results right at the deadline, so that we can see if anyone is missing.

1 Like