24h - La Marche 1960 [Results]

The 1960 NKR- 308 (The Litte Tulip)
With a top speed of over 200Mph
Top of the line aerodynamics and a set of sticky rubber tyres
Going for victory with a 3 litre v8 stomping out a little over 300hp it’s got the kick to knock out your fillings.

• Sleek
  • Fast
  • Stable at 300km/h

• Neck breaking speeds
  • Neck breaking looks
  • Neck breaking acceleration

We tested 13 different versions
To make sure we got The Best.

(I didn’t get time to make this yesterday but did send in the file idk if that’s an issue or if these were just for fun :slight_smile: )
Good Luck Racing!

8 Likes

BMMA GOLDFISH SPECIAL

What is hidden under the rear bonnet of this 603 kilograms is the real technological marvel and focus of this project.

A 999cm³ full alluminium 4 cilinder engine with 16 valves and double over head cam (bialbero). This engine has the specified goal to extract all the possible power from the least amount of fuel. It can produce 75 horsepower with the incredible maximum efficiency of 31.1%

Paired with the highly aerodynamic body, tested in a hydrodynamic institute in Trieste, and the ultra thin tyres for lower drag, it can reach the top speed of 205km/h

The goal of the Blue Marlin Motori Auto is trying to get the Index of Thermal Efficiency. Certanly not the Concourse d’Elegance.

Good luck to everyone.

7 Likes

Do you have this up on the repository by chance? it looks great!

Oh woops, missed that deadline… I had converted the wrong way :sweat_smile: Looking forward to seeing the cars that come out in the challenge!

Very impressive, congrats. Does it have a Good reability?

Following the 1955 and 1958 refinery fires and consequent fuel shortages in Dalluha, the noises made about improving DCMW’s fleetwide fuel economy got loud enough that something was done. The 2nd-generation Sharriallat, already slated to be sleeker, smaller, and sportier than the first generation, was prototyped in several size classes. The 2.4m prototype, while it was turned down for a Sharriallat successor, was found to have excellent handling while still able to fit DCMW’s largest straight-six. Debate ensued about whether to put it into production as a new model, the Raqqada, or leave DCMW’s products exclusively large and comfort-oriented. Chaotic board meetings on the question were finally calmed by a collective wager: the model’s production would depend on its success at the 1960 La Marche race. With tests of the 467hp Raqqada coming in at well under 4:00, with over 330kph on the Mulsanne straight, such hopes were not unfounded. So the prototype was dressed up in Dalluhan national livery, and sent over following some delays with customs and shipping agents…

1960 DCMW Raqqada LMP 5.0

The only view most will get of the Raqqada for any length of time; best get used to it.

12 Likes
1960 Torshalla Griffin II LM