AGC 30 - Night Racers

I said in the thing above you dont need one. And again you dont need a stock one, its only if you do have one

I say this right here

Ok look, for you and only you i will give you another chance because your new to the forums. You need to read what i wrote at the top. Make a modified version of your car with bodykit and everything in style of the mid 00’s. After that send the car file for only the modified car. Then post pictures in this thread of both stock and modified versions.

Well, I guess it’s a lost cause for me. I didn’t read correctly what you said, my bad. I’m gonna keep it fair and square, which means you can remove my car from the competition, don’t worry about that. I’ll try another competition later, don’t worry about my car anymore. And sorry for the confusion, and thank you for clarifying that better for me.

1 Like

you’re all goods mate my car is like 27,000 and I don’t seem to be disqualified yet

could you resubmit, because my ninja sucks like dick

No

1 Like

Rules

'95 TSC Thunderwolf GTR Twin Turbo

Sporting a wide body kit, a lightweight sports interior, 18-inch forged wheels, and most importantly, an 850-bhp 5.0L twin-turbo V8, this is a real highway racing beast not for the faint of heart.

What are you waiting for? Hit the gas and hold on tight - you’ll find out in very short order!

2 Likes
i would have put either a bunch of ba na na na na nas or the entire lyrics of bad to the bone here but i'm scared to do that after the 22 june 2023 incident oh well, who the fuck will read this anway?

PRESENTS:
KAMAKA DESTINY XS-R G-SPOT

INTRODUCING THIS WEAK ASS KAMAKA DESTINY TURNED INTO THE MOST BADASS TAKE ON THE TUNER SCENE TO EVER EXIST

ALL THESE KIDS THINK THEY’RE COOL BY PUTTING FART CANS ON THEIR HONDA CIVICS THEIR MOM BOUGHT THEM, BUT DO ALL OF THEM HAVE A BADASS FLAMING SKULL DECAL? DIDN’T THINK SO.

FUCK YEAH IT ALSO MAKES 800 HORSEPOWER

SHUT UP OF COURSE IT CAN HANDLE IT, IF IT WORKS IN F&F IM SURE THIS WILL BE FINE

NOW FOR FUCK SAKE PLEASE DON’T TELL ANYONE THERE IS MORE EFFORT INTO THE SKULL DECAL THAN THE FUCKING CAR ITSELF

18 Likes

Tristella Corvus Spyder by Kaiserin Speciale

More than you can afford, pal.

More + standard car

16 Likes

Interior shots?

1 Like

Veloce S-628 GT4 from Garage Limitless

A leap into the unknown

Garage Limitless have compiled all of their work and experience into one car. This 1974 Veloce S-628 GT4 was the basis of their dreams and hard work all in the name of high speed performance.

Modifications

First the engine. The original S-628 used a 6.2 litre pushrod V8 from the American manufacturer Iron Backer that produced a respectable 380hp back in the 70s. For Garage Limitless this wasn’t going to cut it so twin intercooled turbochargers and an ECU were used to meet their goals. Garage Limitless attached two 77mm twin scroll turbochargers, running at a calm 1 bar of boost alongside large intercoolers. The XR Power Titan ECU, a Garage Limitless special, lets the team utilize electronic fuel injection, ignition management, and electronic boost control all in a convenient package. After all these additions and tweaks, Garage Limitless pull a reliable 760hp from the IB 378ci V8.

The bodywork mostly is taken from original Group 4 kit used by Veloce with some modifications. Air from the front is split between two zones, the new bottom cooling zone which vents out of the newly made side vents and the top cooling zone vents out of a larger bonnet vent, together these allow for even more cooling for the powertrain. The last bodywork modification from the original kit is added ducting to the side intakes which allow for air to be sent to twin intercoolers.

extras

13 Likes

Oh, I really dig that design. The simple yet aggressive look of the front end, and that exposed lower rear is just chef’s kiss.

OK for the entries

i have entries from
@iivansmith
@azkaalfafa
@the-chowi
@kaybee
@Danicoptero
@DrDoomD1scord
@Mikonp7
@MoteurMourmin
@Oreology
@Riley
@Koviico
@Ludvig
@machalel
@Vento
@happyfireballman
@ScintillaBeam
@Blocky550
@Ch_Flash
@abg7
@Sureascanbe
@Xepy
@LS_Swapped_Rx-7

ok and i have posts but no car

@Sandstorm
@Koviico
@sharkless

and if i happend to just miss your car, just reply to the car you send me so i get the notifacation, there is a alot of cars so i just might have missed it

7 Likes

Designed by Hirano Motor Corporation @Fantic2000
Engineering and interior by DCMW/Norðwagen @moroza

12 Likes

yay looking super cool! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ight we closed now

2 Likes

The Review

AGC30 - @azkaalfafa

so the engine is pretty powerful, the engine is pretty reliable for how powerful is quite fast which is good. The many vents show me this is on the more flashy side for the front bumper. the bubble lip is kind of odd but still fits the overall car. the front bumper compared to the stock bumper isn’t really that much. it feels like the stock bumper with extra vents which looks good but isn’t as unique as I expected. hood keeps the same as the stock which is fine since the stock does just as well as it should
actual side skirts which is a nice touch. it’s on the boxy side but still is better than none. rear bumper is nice and simple and fits with the rest of the car. the side bit is a little weird, it kind of just stops, and then the bumper continues behind it. wing is a nice touch. it really makes the rear feel more full. I will say it could have been a different wing as this wing just feels short and skinny but again it still works. headlights and tails are still stock so not much to say about them. and last the livery. it is a very cool style with all the lines. but one thing is that it feels like it is missing some more stuff

AGC30 - @the-chowi

engine is pretty powerful which is a given. the compressor kinda of gets hot running at the high RPMS. the front bumper is really simple and nice, flashy and functional but it’s kind of odd that the plate covers the left vent. over fenders in the front are a nice touch. side skirts are on the simple side but it’s a nice addition. also since it’s the front engine, the side exhausts are nice ide and the rear fenders are both good and bad. It has a nice shape but the bottom part leaves a lot of the tire exposed which is a nice look but when it comes to aero it lacks that part. The rear is nice and simple, kind of lacking that bold look the front has but still is nice, the lip is a nice touch. the cage in the rear adds a whole different feel for looks compared to the rest of the cars, solid entry. The wheel choice is nice, not feeling the red ring but it does match with the car. the added tail lights have a nice feel to make it different from the stock car, compared to the stock car it has a really good shape and, overall different feel to how the stock came

AGC30 - @kaybee

the engine is powerful but is pretty underpowered compared to the rest of the cars but that isn’t a problem when this thing weighs 2800lbs
the compressor gets slightly hot at those high RPMs but isn’t that bad for 6 cylinders. the front bumper im really love the large splitter and the very nicely shaped vents with added fog lights. new wider fenders that flow nicely in the skirts. side skirts are kind of flat but for how wide this thing is, it does what it needs to, to flow into the rear fenders, rear fenders flow really nicely into the body. the rear bumper is nice but the diffuser kinda looks slapped on. the tail lights look pretty stock so there isn’t much to say about that. the wing is M A S S I V E, and really brings in the shape of the whole wide-stance car. with the side vents it works well for this being rear engine. the vents on the hood are pretty nice and it being carbon fiber is a mean look. now the livery, this is one of the most advanced livery here. I love the drawing added to this, and the list of sponsors. One thing i will say is that I wish there was more, good don’t get me wrong but it feels like more could have been added

AGC30 - @Danicoptero

for the engine size, the car has decent power, pretty low compared to the rest of the list but it weighs 2200 lbs its good for that. the front is pretty simple but feels pretty good for the type of style it is going for. Jesus Christ these headlights are massive, like you can light up a stadium with these on. this car is super wide but makes sense for the size of tires this thing has on speaking of tires, what truck did you take these off of? Jesus man these things are huge and are just really old looking for a tuning car. the rear end is pretty simple but I do like the wing, it fits pretty nicely and the ride height is pretty high but its a given because of how large these tires are. overall its an ok car, look like its been tuned but just looks like a stock car with some wide fenders and large wing

AGC30 - @DrDoomD1scord

ok, this is pretty much the most powerful car we have on this list, the engine is pretty reliable and once again like most people, the compressor gets kinda of hot. OK first impression, wow this thing is like poster car material
OK first thing the front end, is very aggressive and looks pretty well put together. fenders are pretty smooth and flow well with the body, skirts also flow nicely into the rear fenders. The rear looks straight out of the race car, wing is nicely creative. livery being pretty simple, it works well with the style of car you have gone for doom wheels are pretty flashy for being a straight supercar but still is nice. well overall it’s a nice car but, man, this is a ( and this is your words) “Releasing in 1995, this was a homologation model of the Eagle GT1 car. Which raced in Lemans with a 2nd place finish in 95 and a win in the 97 race. Only 68 road cars were made (6 of them have been turned into Evijir’s) and their specs are notoriously hard to find.” this is actually just a bazillion dollar car with a super limited run for the GT1 racing class. but all means the stock car might be a race car in all looks, and even tho you did make it not look like a race car. but once a race car, pretty much still a race car

AGC30 - @Mikonp7

the engine is pretty solid. the most creative build I got on the list. starting with the front, a very aggressive front end with a nicely low front end really works well for it being a tall SUV. The skirts are pretty nice, flat but nice. the connecting to the fender is a nice touch, and the rear bumper being wider on the side ends is pretty good. the black part is odd with its shape but the diffuser is a nice touch. I wish the headlights removed the large indicator, it kind of messes with the aggressive front end same with the taillight. The livery is pretty simple and is a nice touch and the black skirts are really nicely done.

AGC30 - @MoteurMourmin

Man, this engine is just shit and underpowered. It has 45 reliability and being like 400 hp is just a sin for everything. the front end is nice and simple and really shows off the nice design of the 60s. blacked fenders are a pretty nice touch for how wide the tires should be. the rear is pretty much stock from what I saw. apart from the large spoiler. overall a decent car but one thing

WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THIS FAKE ASS STICKER FOR THE NIGHT RACERS

AGC30 - @Oreology

OK engine is pretty decent, it handles itself pretty well. runs hot at those high RPMs but still runs well. power is pretty okay, underpowered from the other cars but for how light it is, it works well. when looking at this thing from the front end, it is super aggressive. the complete open front end with exposed fans is a nice touch for the modified look. the fenders are a nice touch for these wide tires. the rear end feels pretty smooth like Oem but you can tell this isn’t stock, well done. the ducktail is a nice touch. and with the stripes to tie it all together, it’s an all around great car

AGC30 - @Riley

The engine is pretty good at handling itself with those high speeds. This thing comes with 870 pure horsepower and one of the most surprising things is that this is only a 3L. front end of this being the classic shape with an extended lip. The rear fender has a flare being a pretty nice touch. rear bumper being pretty simple but with the added vents being quite nice. wing is pretty cool for how small it looks

AGC30 - @Koviico

ok so the engine is pretty decent for the power, most cars are more powerful but its good reliability but that compressor is struggling a little. ok so from what i’m seeing this is going for a V.I.P style with its very simple but luxurious style. The front is very simple but you can see the modified flares that it has, skirts again very simple but match well with the boxed out part of the bottom of the whole car and the rear again with the simple style but ties in the whole style together. The clear tail lights are a nice touch. The spoiler being small is subtle but keeps that simple look. The whole 2 tone is perfect for this style of car. wheels are on the flashy side but again this is that V.I.P style.very epic

AGC30 - @Ludvig

The engine is pretty good. reliability is quite good but the compressor kinda struggles at those high rpms. ok with the front end. idk what style you’re going for, either that nfs underground or modern style body kit. The front is quite angular and pointy. skirts also follow that trend of the point and angular. i like the triangles that connect from the bumper to skirts to rear bumper
Speaking of the rear bumper, this rear is very race-like with this large diffuser and rain lights. The clear taillights are a nice touch. i’m really loving that line from the window to the rear lip

AGC30 - @machale

ok the engine is pretty good. some of the highest hp i got in this list. engine reliability is pretty decent but the turbo is kinda struggling. ok with this being pitch black it’s kinda hard to really see much but it does fit the ‘Night Runner’ look. The front bumper is just a large vent with a large fog light which is going straight for the performance not looks look. The flares are plain but are a nice touch. skirts are pretty basic but fits the 80’s american style. The rear bumper is ( ) there is nothing but the exhaust so not much to talk about, the wing is an odd choice sure it’s all style but doesn’t not fit with anything else with this car. the wheels are again straight performance but your not racing, isn’t much need for extra brake airflow for brakes your not gonna really use that much

AGC30 - @Vento & @happyfireballman

The engine is pretty low powered compared to the rest of the pack. actually one of the few cars that don’t have any turbo problems but that’s because it has no which isn’t needed but when most cars have 800+ you probably would wanna have a turbo. front end is pretty modern for this being a 2002 car. The design is nice but isn’t really in the style of the 00’s. Not much has been done to the side but the side exhaust is pretty neat. The rear tho actually fits and is pretty nice and simple, spoiler is also a nice touch for the style. Livery is kinda lacking, it’s just 2 stickers and that’s really it. I did say if you can’t make one well, you don’t need to add one. overall it’s a nice build

AGC30 - @ScintillaBeam

engine is right at the top 5 powerful engines but this engine is kinda sucky, reliability is lil low, and dam this engine does not like it self from the turbo to the headers, this thing kinda struggles with the high power, one thing tho, this kinda reminds me of another car but front the front straight modern and slightly race cars like. skirts are kinda lumpy but ignoring that it’s a nice feel. The rear bumper is pretty flat but is nice. but these taillights are actually just modern headlights, and this wing is pretty stylish for its time, but umm this is like 1 an actual million dollar car and 2 an actual race car

AGC30 - @Blocky550

ok engine is also a part of that top 10 most powerful engines I got wow this is super unreliable, but at least the turbo isn’t shitting itself. OK, this front bumper is really nice in its simple shape but still looks really good. man, I really love this front fender you got on these and the skirts to match them well. Now with this rear fender, it’s all really solid and flows nicely into the rear but the rear is both great and bad. The fenders are so low I would expect the diffuser to be just as low but it’s quite high up, the quad exhaust is a nice touch, and the wing also being a nice touch. normally I really hate headlight eyelashes but these have a very aggressive feel to the already aggressive design and the list of sponsors is a nice simple livery touch

AGC30 - @Ch_Flash

ok this engine is pretty low-powered, it handles itself pretty well but that compressor kinda struggles. The front is pretty nice with a rally feel to it, skirts being pretty basic but this is one of the few cars that is 4 door. The rear bumper is also pretty basic and feels pretty stock. over all it really just feels like a stock car with some skirts and bumper

AGC30 - @abg7

The engine is pretty solid for this size of car, reliability is good but like most cars its compressor is struggling. The front end is really nice with that smile and I don’t really pay attention to many hoods but this hood scoop is damn good, I love the flow of the whole hood on this. flares are pretty nice
skirts are on the simple side but work well. rear diffuser all tho its carbon fiber randomly but it’s all nice. i like the smoked out tail lights on this and the wing ties it all together pretty well

AGC30 - @LS_Swapped_Rx-7

The engine is pretty good with this power, reliability is good again like most, that compressor gets pretty hot. man oh man oh man, this fucking thing is the peak of the 00’s, the large open front end with those headlight covers are just perfect for this era. These skirts are full of detail and work so well for the overall look of the car. flares are really good too but i wish this thing was lower, this rides pretty high. the rear flows nice from the flares and again is just peak 00’s the
the vents and the diffuser works really well for this and these tail lights being a modern feel but was all the rage back in the day and the wing just brings it all together and the last thing

GOD DAMM

this livery is definitely one of the best i’ve had in this challenge, this is every 20 year olds dream livery to add to their civic. the skill with flames is just a nice feel

AGC30 - @Sureascanbe

The engine is pretty good with its power. relibility is pretty good but man everyone is getting fucked with the compressor lol, getting pretty hot. man this front end is pure performance, all airflow and and with a large fog light. This front fender is really really nice and the open part is a really good look for this. skirts all tho being simple, fits well with this performance feel to it.rear fender continuing that look from the front and is all really really good, now damn this year is pretty much gone and it’s just all bars. The rear mounted oil cooler is really nice and the whole open feel of this build is so good. The lip in the rear is also a nice touch. Also, I like the gold exhaust tips. the 2 tone this has is a good color to it and the small sponsors is a nice touch

AGC30 - @Xepy

ok this engine is pretty underpowered compared to the rest of the pack. this relibility is pretty low but hey you’re one of the first entries that doesn’t have their compressor not wanting to heat up like a microwave. I feel like I have seen this car before :smiley: . ight ok with this front end. have a really nice performance and simple feel to it. The splitter makes it feel like a racecar front end but still isn’t just a race car front. skirts are pretty nice with that added small vent. This rear end is pretty nice with all the vents. The diffuser is pretty nice. The whole shape is pretty square but overall it’s pretty good looking. The wing is also a nice touch. it’s rare you see a convertible doing top speed. but honestly feels normal for this car. also the stripes are a nice touch with that red and green

AGC30 - @Fantic2000 @moroza

ok this engine kinda goes over the limit by 16 but i’ll still give you a review. so not really gonna say anything about the engine anymore. ok this front end is very nicely made and i like the small addition to the exposed intercooler. skirts are pretty nice with that added small vent. The rear end is also pretty good. The diffuser is pretty nice and the exhaust is right next to it following the. The shape is a nice touch and the aero flow wing has a nice feel. the livery being chrome is odd but works well for this car

ok thats it for the review, the um winner thingy should be done soon i guess

17 Likes

OH FFS!!! We had 1000.0hp, then changed engine year. I expected power to increase slightly but it still showed 1000.0 eveen after reloading the model twice and observing other stats change. Now, when I loaded it again, it shows 1018.0 (one thousand eighteen). So… I don’t know what happened, or where 16 (sixteen) is coming from… I know I don’t have the new OB software… WTF.