American Road Trip Challenge [finished]

The most awaited challenge and it seems I won’t be able to participate… Bummer.
Good luck to the contestants!

There’s still one spot left! And if not you can participate in spirit through my car’s body :wink:

1 Like

I too am not making it. Only 12 participants rule limits the competition a lot.

Hopefully this one is in time.

When you think of America, you may think of overpowered muscle cars. Don’t get me wrong, they are sweet. But there is another staple of the American way, the pickup truck. And we intend to capture that spirit with the new 2016 Petoskey Stag Pickup.

The Stag maintains the legacy of brute strength with the addition of the latest technology so you no longer have to compromise with your work vehicle. Under the hood is a monstrous 6.6L DOHC Direct-injected V8.

This latest development from Petoskey Motors cranks out 419hp at 6600 RPM and 420lf-ft of torque at 3800 RPM while maintaining an average fuel economy of 16.8 MPG. The Stag is capable of tackling any obstacle with it’s durable 6-speed automatic and electronically actuated 4x4 system. In addition the Stag boasts 30 inch tires standard to handle any situation it’s been placed in offering excellent off road capability while not sacrificing on road performance.

The extended cab offers seating for six so you can get your entire work crew to the job site while remaining in decent comfort. One drive of this monster and you see why the Stag pickup has been a staple of American trucks for over fifty-five years.

Hopefully my entry was submitted in time and this will not be rendered invalid.

2 Likes

It seems we’ll be cheering from the sidelines. Or, maybe we could do a sub-challange and bet for our favourite competitor :smiley:
I’ll put my money in the 2016 Pearlite Volara… because that car body is cool :wink:

EDIT: for some reason I didn’t read the personal comments section until now hahaha. But I would have put my money on it anyways.

1 Like

well it looks like my hotrod will not be competing as I am in open beta…bugger should have reread that

holy cow. i slept with the competition unopened and woke up with 1 spot left. and now i need to go to class.

well good luck those who were on time

1 Like

Wow, those spots went fast. I just sent in a car. Hopefully it can still enter.

@Sillyworld @squidhead @koolkei

I extended this competition to 20 spots, but will move the deadline to the 11th of May.

omgomgomgomgomgomg

1 Like

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes oh and woohoo I’m going to america yes I’m going to America

These are some awesome stats for the price given!

Wanna feel young again?
Well, I’ll give you the 2016 Meliora Rebelde R. Discover why it is the car of the youth, fun, good-looking, and perfect for big trips with your friends, through mountains, roads, forest, dessert, or close to an active volcano*, it does not matter. The sky is the limit.

Meliora… always better.
######*For your safety, do not attempt it.

4 Likes

Crikey! Gonna have to get a car ready very, very quickly when I get back home today at this rate.

[color=#599915]
##Komodo Phyton Fighter
[/color]

Fitted with the most potent inline-4 engine we have ever made. a bulletproof 430HP pumping machine, capable of beating even a V8 engine without the weight and efficiency disadvantages.

paired with a durable and proven 6 speed dual clutch gearbox. delivered to all 4 corners of the car with a 255mm wide sport compounds tires via 2 geared LSD on both front and rear axle. going as fast as 290km/h and then more.

stopping you from all that speed is 4 disc brakes with 3 pistons on front and a single piston on the rear, bringing you to a full stop from 100km/h within 31m.

or you can let off the throttle and just cruise and get more than 35mpg (15km/l)

###Never feel a doubt

@Madrias i’m bringing the inline4 competition to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@koolkei

This could be a good showdown. Turbo against NA. 3-Door hatch against 4-Door sedan. All Aluminum against Mixed Metals (AHS/Aluminum). Sequential 6 against Stick 7.

This could be a lot of fun.

@koolkei @Madrias

Looks like I brought a spork to an i4 gunfight. :fearful:

@koolkei @Madrias @TR8R I’m bringing a L4 as well. Turbo 5 door mixed materials with an 6 speed auto. But with way inferior performance it seems :worried:

7speed stick… i must’ve missed that. that’s a lot. riding it must feel like you’re in a FnF. many gears. so shifting, much speed

Presenting the entrant from Erin for this competition:

Essentially the same as the top-of-the-range Vox trim Merna, this particular model has an exclusive export-only variant of the Pureon 1.4l Turbo engine that trades a bit of efficiency for a bit more power, and comes fitted with Erin’s AllDrive AWD system. A practical, fun to drive family hatchback with plenty of punch.

3 Likes