Auto Shanghai [上海国际汽车工业展览会] 2021

THE SHOW

The starting event of 2021 and the first in over a year is finally upon us! Hosted in China’s largest city, Auto Shanghai represents a massive and yet expansive market crucial to most automanufacturers today. As the world’s largest vehicle market, this show is a chance for any manufacturer to make a compelling good impression on the general public, in order to stand a chance amongst the tough and substantial competition.

Press days run from April 21st to April 28th. You must reveal your cars on or before the press days.

PRE- and POST-SHOW

Teasers and Pre-show reveals are highly encouraged. As always, we welcome the world’s automotive press to join us in covering the event.

Our full schedule for the upcoming year can be found here.

22 Likes

1 | 3

不要害怕

13 Likes
"Honey, you've got a big storm coming."

Taimania Motor Co. ™
6 Likes

i hate embed, post coming soon also yang sorry for kinda ripping you off but i needed some way to upload a video k thx bye

快来上海

1/5

5 Likes

3 Likes

This Tauron EV looks quite decent, if the first teaser is anything to go by - and it will most likely live up to its looks in all aspects.

Come visit our stand for the world premiere

6 Likes

Coming Soon.

14 Likes

New%20AL%20Logo%20PNG%20v4

“On Hiatus No More”

1 Like

Beyond your fantasy.
MY2021 ZKF Z Series coming soon.

5 Likes

2006: RELEASED
2013: REIMAGINED
2021: REINVENTED

THE NEW IP PAMPAS

4 Likes

Join us live in Shanghai on April 22nd for the full reveal of the 2021 Akari Sintra. More information to follow.

5 Likes
26 Likes

Yamaguchi XC8
Graceful yet exciting.

6 Likes
**The following image was flashed on the screens of Manda's area during the final seconds of the show.** An impact approaches...
2 Likes

An economy car powered by a Turbocharged 2 Liter Inline 3 designed by the great engineers at Union Engineering that allows it to move deceptively fast, and to reach a, rumored 173 MPH. For those looking to safely transport their family from work to school, and for those looking for their next project car, UMC is proud to present it’s best work, the Virage.

Debuting at Auto Shanghai and designed by SurrealCereal, the Virage is planned to ship out in multiple variations and to carry Union Motor Cars’ Hatchback banner in the car market for years to come. A tuned turbo Inline 3, a NA Inline 3, and a 5.7 Liter OHV V8 special edition, meant to pay tribute to a certain engine beloved by tuners worldwide, are planned engines for this vehicle. A rally kit has also been confirmed, with each being hand made, though whether this will be an option available for 2021 or beyond is yet to be seen.

The Evolution of Our Industry

SHINKA Alliance

A collab between @66mazda, @kookie, @OME, and @Riley

with input from reizei but I don’t know if he’s accepted being officially part of it

hmm

11 Likes

The Virage Eco leaves me scratching my head - the exterior seems so dated and simplistic that it’s more appropriate for something from the mid-'00s, and a 2-litre three-cylinder engine is way too unrefined for such a car. But most ridiculously of all, the optional engine is a 5.7-litre pushrod V8 that doesn’t seem to make much sense in what is ostensibly meant to be a small family hatchback.

2 Likes

I will say this about the exterior: it looked alot worse maybe 20 minutes before I posted it, exteriors aren’t my strong suit at all, I’m hoping to get better with time.

A tiny little I3 powering a modern day hatchback? Yeah it’s weird. I’ve been told that it’s very torque-y sooo I kinda just let it slide? I figured if the engine did it’s job, and was simple, inexpensive, and didn’t guzzle gas, that it should be alright.

The OHV is meant to be a joking nod to the Chevy LS which despite being swapped in just about every project car in existence, probably has no business being in a Hatchback.

What I’m trying to say is, thanks for the feedback and you’re completely right, the car is bizarre to put it lightly.

The thing is, a 2 litre inline 3 is not tiny, it is huge for a 3 cylinder and would probably feel coarse and unrefined compared to a similar size four.

4 Likes