Automation Beginners League - season 82/83 drawing to an end!

My Build of this body was at about 8:10 at the Green Hell.

not totally done yet.

i’m getting only 375hp from the engine, so i still need to do some work

Because a BTCC Class B vehicle totally has a chance against some of the stuff being entered!

4 Likes

80.5 minutes? Are you pushing it? :laughing:

2 Likes

8:30

i know i was wrong

1 Like

After playing again and again with my car i found another 2 seconds on the green hell :-). but now every tens of a second is hard earned.

A new style and i like this car.

And at this moment i won’t improve it any further. I really tried to go under 8:00 but i can’t imagine that this is possible. I really wan’t to know how it will perform on other tracks.

5 Likes

#REMINDER
You have 4 more days to build a car. Please, read the rules, and when you’re done send it to Nomade0013.
Have fun building :smile:

Done :slight_smile:

Are there any number’s how much cars will start at the first season until now?

2 Likes

We have 9 entries so far (counting with mine), they are:

• squidhead
  • HighOctaneLove
  • Newtonmeter
  • DeusExMackia
  • lukerules117
  • Crossworks
  • AirJordan
  • gridghost
  • Nomade0013
2 Likes

mine will be in a day or so

2 Likes

My finalized car: the JHW 5000LM “Fat Hog”

6 Likes

Hmm, I thought the rules said less than 4500 cc for SOHC…

4 Likes

Your Engine is to big. 5.0L is only at DAOHC allowed. SOHC is capped at 4.5L

4 Likes

D’oh.

i’ll fix that

1 Like

Aaaaannd I lost all my car data so will have to start again grrrr

Aw why? As soon as you’re done always export the car even if it’s a draft version

iiiiiiiii don’t do that…

It’s a BRC restricted car (Meaning 5 liter pushrod glory, like it was originally designed to save some budget on the engine) with extra limitations of the ABL, meaning now it has to haul around safety and interior equipment, minus the racing slicks, and all I got to show for it is extra 30-40 hp. So I’m not holding my breath :slight_smile: The car is definitely slower than the BRC version.

I actually agree to this. As a host of a couple events I get to see some cars where people seems to not know how far you can push things, how closely you can search for loopholes in the rules etc etc etc. It would be a great help to many

Yeah, I know <3 The classical body does a lot of work on it’s own, all you have to do is not spoil it . Got a soft spot for the thing, even though it’s not one of my most complicated designs.

[quote=“DeusExMackia, post:124, topic:18927, full:true”]
Because a BTCC Class B vehicle totally has a chance against some of the stuff being entered![/quote]

Well lookie who’s in the same boat with me. Here’s an ore, you can row :smiley:

4 Likes

I like the rules, I just need to finish the entire car

You still have time